rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Introduction + 2 sticking points

First of all, I know that both of my sticking points have been covered in the stickies. But as they related to my experiences I wanted to include them in my Roosh intro thread. I am married but enjoy gaming a bit. Due to marriage, somewhat low self-esteem, whatever, I have a bit of approach anxiety and a bit of f* close anxiety. I shouldn't have any confidence problems but somehow they occasionally creep up on me (I do realize that every n00b post has some sort of disclaimer: 'I swearz that I'm not a loozerz oh noez').

I will lay everything out by describing a successful attempt and an in-progress attempt. Any advice would be awesome.

At the moment I am having an affair with a married girl. The girl is 5'5", 105lb, etc, doesn't realize what she has going. This affair would not have happened without alcohol + boredom on my part + boredom on her part. I was dressed wearing a casual suit look, was really really drunk after a night hanging out at a strip club with the guys. I was drunk but this girl was cold sober. I walked (I am sure that it was a stagger) and said something like "Hey, I'm _____, you look a little bored, do you mind if I sit down?". I have zero game so this was completely natural. She agreed, and I remembered very little from our chat. I have a vague memory of her going down on me, both of her eyes looking into my eyes, and her murmuring "My husband HATES americans..." as she blew me. After a night of unreal fucking (3+ hours), room service showed up after about 2 hours of sleep, we ate a little bit, and re-fired for another 2 hours or so until her brother started repeat calling her.

My point is that this hookup would have NEVER happened without booze, for me. Without massive quantities of alcohol, I probably never even step foot into this building, let alone brazenly hit on a married, hot girl like this. In fact, this experience has perhaps been a slight negative. How many girls like this have I kicked to the curb (has everyone kicked to the curb?). Alcohol is awesome but it's an awesome crutch that I want to learn how to use without relying on it. Without getting borderline sloppy, I would never have had this experience.

Thank you everyone for the awesome forum and great posts. In addition to this girl, I am of course sleeping with my wife and usually one other random girl. Usually this Girl #3 is discovered in some drunken haze. The fact that retardedly good sex and booze is correlated in my brain cannot be healthy?

I will post Prob #2 and situation #2 if anyone gives enough of a shit to bail a stranger out on this one.

Thanks everyone and please deal with my alcohol and jet-lagged fueled post. Love the advice and I think I just need some mental games for confidence.

What do you need bailing out on? You mean you want to be able to run game on women while sober and not rely on black out game?

I don't know what you are good at(doesn't sound like cocky/funny is your thing?), but you might try seeking arrangement game. I always figured married older guys who were well off in terms of money but not happy with their wives could turn to some sort of seeking arrangement game. You would have to continue using hotels, get a second phone, use a fake name. It sounds like you are already halfway there already. http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-21493.html

If your question is "How do I run good game while sober"?
You might try reading Bang.

This sounds like a troll------You a married man who successfully had mind-blowing sex for 3 hours with a married woman, while also keeping a second girl on the side and you are whining about this?

What is your goal here?--to have affairs without the use alcohol on your part. In that case, stop drinking so much and exercise some simple self-control. The girl is obviously not being satisfied by the husband, so she probably wants to see you again. What more is there to be said here?

He has often been called the "Last of the Romans"

"We have prostitutes for our pleasure, concubines for our health, and wives to bear us lawful offspring."--Demosthenes (384–322 BC), Red Pill Greek Statesman

You have a wife, a mistress, and enough free time to chase random strange. You are living the dream mate. If you want to quit drinking then do so, there is a drinking wagon challenge thread on the forum. If you want to improve your game when sober then do so, follow the Roosh program, or get yourself any other game resource and follow that. Put the work in until you're smoothest most masculine Fucker on the planet. You will get rejected, a lot, you will do more than a hundred approaches before it feels natural. As with everything you will reap the rewards of your efforts and the benefits of all the men on this forum who have done some of the leg work for you.

Honestly I suspect this to be a troll post. It's simply not in the spirit of this forum to look for a quick trick or fix. Maybe try a real social dynamics workshop? will problem number 2 be that you want to do something that requires no special knowledge or skill, how can you go about doing it? Because that's exactly what you're first problem boils down to.

All, thank you for the responses. I apologize if my original post was unclear and rambled a bit...writing is not my talent. Definitely not a troll post.

Master_thesbian: thank you for both recommendations, especially the link. I read the thread and it sounds like it is worth a try, especially in new cities.

Flavius: The problem is that I need liquid courage to approach, and liquid courage to suggest going back to my room. Again, not a troll post.

Statsi: Thank you for your advice. Also, thank you for pointing me toward the correct threads. I also apologize if my mindset is not in the "spirit" of Roosh... I am on the newbie thread for a reason, I am here to learn. I am completely completely new to the website so I am literally starting from scratch.

Edit: Honestly for someone completely new who reads the boards, there is the impression that everyone here is hooking up with a different girl every night, or is getting any girl they want. Even the responses questioning my authenticity have helped me a lot, so thanks all.

Quote: (12-18-2013 05:52 PM)NascarPhD Wrote:  

Edit: Honestly for someone completely new who reads the boards, there is the impression that everyone here is hooking up with a different girl every night, or is getting any girl they want. Even the responses questioning my authenticity have helped me a lot, so thanks all.

good lord no. One new notch a week is doing good(I think). The key, or at least one of the keys, for me at least, was realizing that if things don't work out- I get blown out on an approach, get the number and set up a date with a girl and then she flakes, or decides that we just aren't a good match or whatever, I understand just how abundant women are so it doesn't even phase me in the least.

Think about it, if you are averaging one new notch a week, you would be getting 52 notches a year, and over 4 years, that would be over 200 notches.

You will get better at identifying which women are into you, sure, and that will help max out your results, but really, even when a babe seems to genuinely like me from the start, there is a decent chance she will just flake out and stop responding. I just don't give any emotional reaction.