rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Get Married and be Submissive": New book enrages feminists in Italy & worldwide

"Get Married and be Submissive": New book enrages feminists in Italy & worldwide

This story really has all the elements of the standard feminist two minute hate that we have all come to love:

Quote:Quote:

The book, which was a bestseller in Italy, preaches a message of "loyal obedience, generosity and submission" on the part of the new wife and offers nuggets of advice for the newly-wed on how to please one's husband.

The author claims the book is based on the teachings of St Paul and that a perfect wife should be submissive.

"It's true, you're not yet an experienced cook or a perfect housewife," she writes. "What's the problem if he tells you so? Tell him that he is right, that it's true, that you will learn. On seeing your sweetness and your humility, your effort to change, this will also change him.

Granada's Archbishop Francisco Javier Martinez, who chose to publish the book has defended its content and insists that the furore surrounding it is "ridiculous and hypocritical" in a society that allows abortion, which he argues is a much clearer example of violence against women.

Women's groups are considering legal action to get it banned arguing that it promotes gender violence.

I love it when old school religious finally decide to grow some balls and teach the truths of human nature that have been well documented by great thinkers in the church over the last several thousand years. I am not particularly religious, but there were some really intelligent men who had things pretty much figured out.

Feminists protesting the books. No surprise, they are ugly and fat.
[Image: Costanza-Miriano_2762521b.jpg]

There is also some real gold in the comments. Public opinion, at least on the comments of many major articles, is really starting to shift against feminists. This is actually a pretty good idea for the next inflammatory ROK article. You could write something similar to this and then call all Christian women hypocritical at the end by quoting the bible and church thinkers.

[Image: costanza-miriano-563x400.jpg]

That is the author, Costanza Miriano. WYB?

Surprise Surprise-- the author is hot and the protesting feminist trolls are ugly as fuck and fat. Who would have thought?

WB over and over again. Love Italian women.

He has often been called the "Last of the Romans"

"We have prostitutes for our pleasure, concubines for our health, and wives to bear us lawful offspring."--Demosthenes (384–322 BC), Red Pill Greek Statesman

I like the mangina in the back right hoping his antics will get him a tasty 2.

Insufferable cunt Dr. Laura preached this philosophy for years on her radio show here in the states. Now she is otherwise a horrible sadistic wench, but when it comes to managing the home she's spot on.

A far less flattering image.

I'd probably bang still if it came my way easily. Goes to show just how far simply being thin will take you. Head and shoulders above the feminist mob at the least, that's for sure.

Read my Latest at Return of Kings: 11 Lessons in Leadership from Julius Caesar
My Blog | Twitter

[Image: clap.gif]

This is fucking awesome. When is the English translation? I'll do a book review.

Also - the author? - WB

[Image: hump.gif][Image: hump.gif][Image: hump.gif]

Quote: (12-11-2013 06:25 PM)Libertas Wrote:  

I'd probably bang still if it came my way easily. Goes to show just how far simply being thin will take you. Head and shoulders above the feminist mob at the least, that's for sure.

EDIT: Hmm... Actually, in light of new evidence...

Damn it, internet photos. Maybe I'd just bang her 10 years ago...

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

Wait, they are banning BOOKS now? The fuck kind of Fahrenheit 451 shit is that?

Do these dipshits not realize that under any dictatorship which books were banned, they would have been executed and/or tortured for these kinds of protests?

They should really think about their plans to get books that they do not agree with banned. It's a very bad idea.

Quote: (12-11-2013 10:02 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Do these dipshits not realize that under any dictatorship which books were banned, they would have been executed and/or tortured for these kinds of protests?

They should really think about their plans to get books that they do not agree with banned. It's a very bad idea.

Since when have women and logic ever gone together dude.

Most of her pics show her looking more like the better pic than this ugly one. What it means is that she probably still cleans up nicely.

I'd bang. She probably wouldn't let you see her without being done up anyway.

Quote: (12-11-2013 05:52 PM)n0000 Wrote:  

This story
Feminists protesting the books. No surprise, they are ugly and fat.
[Image: Costanza-Miriano_2762521b.jpg]

Boy oh boy...the contrast between those two pictures. Really says it all doesn't it? Feminism was created to gain unattractive sows access to men they ordinarily would not have.

And the author? Yes, yes, yes. WB.

The Peru Thread
"Feminists exist in a quantum super-state in which they are both simultaneously the victim and the aggressor." - Milo Yiannopoulos

delete

Out of curiosity, how does Italy even have feminist.

I mean you have strong Christianity and the Vatican city in Italy. There should be traditionalism and men and women should have their respective places....yet somehow there are feminists in Italy.
How is this possible ?

Quote: (12-11-2013 11:27 PM)NovaVirtu Wrote:  

Boy oh boy...the contrast between those two pictures. Really says it all doesn't it? Feminism was created to gain unattractive sows access to men they ordinarily would not have.

And the author? Yes, yes, yes. WB.

Well this proves is then. Female game is actually feminism . but it is a more harsher game compared to the more likeable " girl game" that

The only problem I have with her is that she cut her hair short, but other than that, wouldbang/10.

Destroying books because you don't like what they say... really? In our times? How silly is this?

Everyone is allowed to have a few photobombs once in a while.

Stating the plain and obvious truth nowadays gets you lots of heat and hatred.

I mean, what she writes in her book is pretty obvious, evident, still she makes a bestseller out of it (number one amazon selling book in Southern Europe) and get hated by all the feminists for it... just for stating some obvious facts about life and womanhood.

Twice, in fact. [Image: biggrin.gif]

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Quote: (12-12-2013 10:15 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

Too slow, someone got there first and doubled your proposed bang frequency:

I am Costanza Miriano, I’m married and mother of four children, from 7 to 14 years old.

There's something in the DNA of Italian women that makes them age very slowly from 30-50 as long as they stay slim. I'm a fan.

"I'd hate myself if I had that kind of attitude, if I were that weak." - Arnold

Quote: (12-11-2013 10:02 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Yeah, it's crazy. They want sensible opinions silenced when it suits their ideological position.

"Where they have burned books, they will end in burning human beings." - Heinrich Heine (1823)

(Also - not thrilled about the short hair but WB)

Quote: (12-12-2013 10:44 AM)crippler Wrote:  

Quote: (12-12-2013 10:15 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

Too slow, someone got there first and doubled your proposed bang frequency:

I am Costanza Miriano, I’m married and mother of four children, from 7 to 14 years old.

There's something in the DNA of Italian women that makes them age very slowly from 30-50 as long as they stay slim. I'm a fan.

African DNA

Quote: (12-12-2013 01:46 PM)kdolo Wrote:  

African DNA

That's only Sicilians:

Quote: (12-12-2013 01:54 PM)Bacchus Wrote:  

Quote: (12-12-2013 01:46 PM)kdolo Wrote:  

African DNA

That's only Sicilians:

It goes well beyond Sicily my friend...[Image: icon_twisted.gif]

About right.

[Image: attachment.jpg15905]   
[Image: attachment.jpg15906]   

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

She's older, but not unattractive. Everyone's appearance succumbs to age, but some with more grace than others. I wouldn't say this pic is far less flattering, just more recent.

Remember, a wife who isn't submissive really isn't a wife at all. By definition.

Quote: (12-12-2013 02:17 PM)Col. Tigh Wrote:  

She's older, but not unattractive. Everyone's appearance succumbs to age, but some with more grace than others. I wouldn't say this pic is far less flattering, just more recent.

Yup, I'd still bang.