rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls crying during sex

Girls crying during sex

How do you deal with a girl crying during sex? Not through pain or anything, but her just being emotional. First time it happened to me over the weekend and I wasn't really sure how to handle it.

Without getting into too much detail, I friendzoned this girl i've been banging last week through a text and basically went radio silent. I couldn't really get laid the last week (so much for my ego) so I made up a b.s. excuse why I did it and flipped it in a way so that it seemed like I accepted her back.

So on Friday she's on top of me pounding away and then she just starts crying with her tears landing on my face and I'm thinking what the fuck FUCK FUCK don't put some rape charge on me. And then I asked her what's wrong and then she started apologizing "i'm sorry, i'm so sorry" and this whole time she's still bouncing away. Then she said "i thought I lost you." So at this point it clicked in what she was crying about. But I didn't really know what to say so I just told her it's okay it's just you and me tonight, and then said I like it that you're being honest and showing your emotions. Anyway we still kept banging and she was hornier than ever.

I guess this was a "beta" answer so 1) what would you guys have said? and 2) is this a crazy girl behavior? This girl isn't on any meds but she is taking birth control

Girls crying during sex

I think it was a good move. You said what she wanted you to say in this particular situation, lie when needed, if it gets hairy afterwards, ditch.

Crazy girl behaviour? That's almost an oxymoron, it's absolutely normal, since they aren't exactly the most logical beings in the world.

"Christian love bears evil, but it does not tolerate it. It does penance for the sins of others, but it is not broadminded about sin. Real love involves real hatred: whoever has lost the power of moral indignation and the urge to drive the sellers from temples has also lost a living, fervent love of Truth."

- Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

Girls crying during sex

Let her experience her emotions fully, be unfazed emotional rock.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

Girls crying during sex

You handled it well. Impressive cool under pressure. You said what needed to be said and probably added the emphasis when it was needed.

I would advise not seeing her again. No telling what could possibly occur with a girl like that.

Girls crying during sex

I get that a lot. She'll stop once the mace wears off [Image: lol.gif]

Team Nachos

Girls crying during sex

I had an ex that did that a few times when she came. Not full on boo hooing, but a couple of tears running down her cheeks.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Girls crying during sex

You reacted appropriately.
A beta would've freaked out and lost his erection.

Careful with just dumping her though. Hell hath no fury...

Girls crying during sex

Your mind makes associations between things. Crying during sex means she had a bad experience during sex somewhere down the line that she can't get over ...ie sexual abuse. She probably desperately wants to enjoy the act of sex but her mind keeps bringing her back to that bad place.

Girls like this end up getting really drunk or high on coke before sex as a way to control their feelings and try to enjoy sex. They're attaching the good feeling of drugs with the act of sex. It's self-medicating. Get it?

It's not something you can help her with. It's futile to even try. It'll tear you apart. She needs a therapist to walk her through it and help her break the association. It could be a life long journey for her.

Team Nachos

Girls crying during sex

Carefully develop an exit strategy. It sounds like you banged her a lot and it's the first time she's done it. That's a positive. If she was crying all the time, I think you would be in trouble.

Girls crying during sex

Total red flag. Hit the eject button.

"I'm not worried about fucking terrorism, man. I was married for two fucking years. What are they going to do, scare me?"

Girls crying during sex

It's totally natural, especially if you have any kind of emotional connection and aren't a totally callous, jaded emotional void. Crying is relieving, it feels good. Hell, I cry during sex sometimes. Feel like a newborn after.

Girls crying during sex

LOL My first thought was "are you raping her?"

Srsly though, your exit strategy when you want to move on is very important so you don't have a Bat-Shit-Crazy (BSC) to deal with.

Also sounds like she might be crazy for you, possibly in a good way. What's the deal?

Girls crying during sex

GET THE HELL OUT NOW. This girls sounds emotionally unstable at best, psychotic at worst. Cries during sex about losing you? She sounds like she is one step away from telling you she is in love with you and how you guys are soul-mates for life.

You handled the situation very well, but the sooner you get rid of her the better. She already has deep feelings for you. Dont let her get the wrong idea or this could be come a nightmare for you.

[Image: in-case_o_100684.webp]

He has often been called the "Last of the Romans"

"We have prostitutes for our pleasure, concubines for our health, and wives to bear us lawful offspring."--Demosthenes (384–322 BC), Red Pill Greek Statesman

Girls crying during sex

Damn it feels good to make bitches cry, doesn't it? Alas, you have to get rid of her, yesterday.

Girls crying during sex

"Hell, I cry during sex sometimes."

^Care to elaborate?

Do tears flow as you cum or just while jack hammering away?

I've heard/seen girls cry during sex, but a man....?

Girls crying during sex

I had an older hag start crying when I pulled out and there was blood. I laughed [Image: banana.gif]

Girls crying during sex

when bitches are upset with me over shit like that. I get all horny and what to fuck even more...

I remember my ex crying about the state if our relationship one time and I went to huge her. she felt my boner and said "REALLY!! this gets you off".. I told her "he likes what he likes" [Image: wink.gif]

Girls crying during sex

Quote: (12-09-2013 02:56 AM)McQueensPlayboyRules Wrote:  

"Hell, I cry during sex sometimes."

^Care to elaborate?

Do tears flow as you cum or just while jack hammering away?

I've heard/seen girls cry during sex, but a man....?

Well to be clear, it's only happened a handful of times in my life. But when it does happen, it seems to be some kind of safety valve releasing a lot of pent up stress.

I think the last time it happened was shortly after I'd fallen off a waterfall here in Thailand, thought I was going to die, but didn't.

Then I was having sex with my girl and in a sudden moment of tremendous gratitude towards existence, I just started full on crying. I wasn't cumming, it was just during.

I do remember shedding a few tears after a strong orgasm once or twice in the past.

Girls crying during sex

Run. Run for your life. I've had a stalker before and it was a nightmare. Sounds like she's already scarily attached...

Girls crying during sex

If she's a decent girl and she likes you, she might cry during sex and it's ok. My first girlfriend cried a few times. First time it was unsettling, second time it was okay.

If she's legit crazy and she cries during sex, why did you have sex with her in the first place?

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

Girls crying during sex

I don't agree that he should dump her and run. He just needs to learn how to handle a girl like this.
Crazy girls are the best sex you'll probably ever have. The trick is to never leave her angry or resentful
because that's when the "the crazy" kicks in. Always end a sex session on a positive note.

It just seems like you guys are looking at girls as potential LTRs or wife material. Most women will be neither
until they've hit the wall or just before.

Team Nachos

Girls crying during sex

Quote: (12-08-2013 10:55 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Your mind makes associations between things. Crying during sex means she had a bad experience during sex somewhere down the line that she can't get over ...ie sexual abuse. She probably desperately wants to enjoy the act of sex but her mind keeps bringing her back to that bad place.

Girls like this end up getting really drunk or high on coke before sex as a way to control their feelings and try to enjoy sex. They're attaching the good feeling of drugs with the act of sex. It's self-medicating. Get it?

It's not something you can help her with. It's futile to even try. It'll tear you apart. She needs a therapist to walk her through it and help her break the association. It could be a life long journey for her.

you should probably qualify statements like these like, "in my experience" or something like that because i can tell you, in my experience your analysis is far from complete.

I like it when the girls cry, to me, it means that i'm tapping deep into their souls and giving them that primal energy.

I've had all kinds of different girls cry during sex - some crazy, some totally normal and some that have had bad things happen in the past - but by and large, they have cried during sex with me for one of two reasons:

1) i was hurting them really badly and of course they are going to cry, flogging, whipping, whatever

or, and at times in tandem with:

2) they loved me so much but knew that I wasn't ever going to give them the commitment that they wanted

when they start crying i egg them on..cry harder..cry more...cry for me!

Girls crying during sex

Quote: (12-09-2013 07:06 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

I don't agree that he should dump her and run. He just needs to learn how to handle a girl like this.
Crazy girls are the best sex you'll probably ever have. The trick is to never leave her angry or resentful
because that's when the "the crazy" kicks in. Always end a sex session on a positive note.

It just seems like you guys are looking at girls as potential LTRs or wife material. Most women will be neither
until they've hit the wall or just before.

agree with the bolded part.

And yeah she's actually become really good in bed and is pretty much open to any idea. But I wasn't sure if her crying was a warning sign for any batshit crazy behavior in the future. And it seems that guys here have experiences with women crying and not crying so i won't do anything rash like dump and run yet.

Girls crying during sex

Quote: (12-09-2013 10:15 AM)reaper23 Wrote:  

Quote: (12-08-2013 10:55 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

you should probably qualify statements like these like, "in my experience" or something like that because i can tell you, in my experience you couldn't be farther from the truth.

I like it when the girls cry, to me, it means that i'm tapping deep into their souls and giving them that primal energy.

I've had all kinds of different girls cry during sex - some crazy, some totally normal and some that have had bad things happen in the past - but by and large, they have cried during sex with me for one of two reasons:

1) i was hurting them really badly and of course they are going to cry, flogging, whipping, whatever

or, and at times in tandem with:

2) they loved me so much but knew that I wasn't ever going to give them the commitment that they wanted

when they start crying i egg them on..cry harder..cry more...cry for me!

Assuming it's the 2nd one, how do you make sure she doesn't "trap" you in the future by not taking birth control. in your experience, is there a key giveaway when they reach a certain point where they want you no matter what. i.e is there a point where you cut if off.

tl'dr how do you handle/deal with #2?

Girls crying during sex

game as usual, bro!