rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

FIFA World Cup 2018 and 2022

2018:

RUSSIA.

[Image: 220px-Russia_2018-2022_bid_logo.png]

2022:

QATAR

[Image: 220px-Qatar_2022_bid_logo.jpg]

The rich oil sheiks must've paid Blatter 300.000.000 Euro's lol

Although I wouldn't have picked either of these nations, it is a pretty clear message that FIFA is recognizing the emergence of these regions.

Two out of the next three world cups are in a BRIC nation. I wouldn't be surprised if the next East Asian representative is China (Australia is by FIFA rules an Asian nation, but come on).

England has got their panties up in a bunch about this and I can't stop laughing about it. You should see the sorts of outrageous comments that UK based coaches are making.

I concur.

I was literally jumping for joy when I heard that England (LOL) was defeated in the first round. AHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!LOL
While I do like these selections, I feel that giving the cup to Qatar more than Russia is very risky bid and almost inconsiderate to certain extent. Inconsiderate because Qatar is basically one city and I am really not convinced that they can handle organizing the biggest sporting event in the world. I sure wish them all the best but I have my concerns about that.
And as to those outrageous comments from the UK based media/coaches/players, it's expected. What do you expect of a nation that believes that they are the creators of the game and should be not only revered eternally by the entire universe but also should have at least 7 world cups by now. LOL, the biggest and most overrated footballing nation ever. Every English defeat is a source of celebratino as far as I'm concerned. The only cool thing about England are Lewis Hamilton and Arsenal, all the rest are overrated to the max.

Same thing is happening in Formula One. I think it is good to see it somewhere else, after all it is a World Cup.

Blatter is a joke, I mean how many times have we seen it Germany! (World Cup)

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Qatar is a dry country with a population of 1.4 million. Women cant wear what they want and its going to be 50 degrees Celsius in summer. Anyone who thinks Qatar were a sold choice is a fucking idiot. Plain and simple, this was corruption.

Russia on the other hand is awesome. Its expensive, but its going to be an awesome world cup there.

Quote:Quote:

Women cant wear what they want and its going to be 50 degrees Celsius in summer

They will be able to wear what they want during the WC, last time I checked there are no clothing restrictions?
About the weather, Beckenbauer recommended FIFA to host it in January, when it's not as hot.

Quote:Quote:

Russia on the other hand is awesome. Its expensive, but its going to be an awesome world cup there.

I am a bit worried about the racism there though.