rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming Mute Girls

Gaming Mute Girls

I rencently made an approach and although rare im sure this has happened to a couple guys in the forum, you approach a girl and you think you leave her "speechless". She's mute.

This is how it went down:
I was in a department store shopping for some clothes. I see a very cute faced and curvy bodied girl hanging clothes on racks and so on (she obviously worked there). I'll say an 8.5. So I threw her an opener and she turned around and just gave me huge surprised stare with her green eyes. She then started to move her hands and fingers along her neck trying to hint me that she was mute. I was still in shock aswell thinking I left her speechless or caught her by surprise. I also rationalized how maybe she doesn't get approached much because of her attractiveness and didn't know how to react but she worked there so her social skills had to be decent and my opener wasn't direct at all So that wouldn't explain her surprise. Her facial expression shifted from surprise to frustation and called a co-worker over to help me with my question (opener) by then I got the hint that she was mute and I was also dumbfounded and did not know how to react to such a scenario.

Now here are my questions:

Have any of you ever approached a mute girl? How did it go down and what was your reaction?

Considering you don't know sign language (or even if you do huge +) how would you go about gaming a mute girl?
e.g. just ask for the number as an excuse to communicate. Etc.

Also this would be a nice reference point if someone in ever approaches a mute girl in the future.
In all regards this was a pecular incident and had a few lol's after about how it all went down.

OMYG

Gaming Mute Girls

Tell her you're a tranquilest.

Gaming Mute Girls

You mean a ventriloquist?

Gaming Mute Girls

She's mute but might rev some good cacophony during sex.

Gaming Mute Girls

Are mute girls the new one-armed girl?

Quote: (12-09-2013 12:34 AM)soup Wrote:  

Dude, you're a sick pervert

I was thinking the same thing [Image: blush.gif]

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Gaming Mute Girls

Careful, we might start a meme:

Is xxx the new one-armed girl?™

Gaming Mute Girls

Yeah, I don't know. It's very awkward (I know that word is disliked around here, but seems appropriate here). I often engage girls in communicating through writing (often on napkins and the like), but that's with normal girls with whom that seems romantic and unusual. Doing that with a mute girl would seem condescending. I'm at a loss here.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Gaming Mute Girls

It doesn't end well for her:

Gaming Mute Girls

I've always secretly wanted to date a mute chick..

I'll never have to hear that mouth (they make noises I know and sometime can speak a few words. which always sound weird).. a bit scared of the noises she might make when you're hittin that pussy right.

Gaming Mute Girls

Unless you know sign language or she can read lips it seems fruitless. More trouble than it is worth IMHO.

However, I am totally open to the whole handicapped thing. Blind, disfigured, wheelchair, crutches, etc. Whatever pasts the boner test--except they are even better--they have fewer options in life!

He has often been called the "Last of the Romans"

"We have prostitutes for our pleasure, concubines for our health, and wives to bear us lawful offspring."--Demosthenes (384–322 BC), Red Pill Greek Statesman

Gaming Mute Girls

No doesn't mean no unless you say it

Gaming Mute Girls

I fucked a chick with MS once.

Was that beta?

Gaming Mute Girls

I think you guys are misunderstanding. She's not deaf, right? So you can talk to her, she just won't respond verbally but she can nod yes or no. She probably writes on a notepad.

You are a lucky bastard.

Gaming Mute Girls

She'd probably fall in love and then I would feel too guilty when I had to let her know that she was just "something I wanted to try" once.

I keep feeling sorry for girls ATM. Why can't they just be cool with the fact that I want to have about 7 at once? Then I wouldn't have to lie to them!

Here in Bangkok, there is a KFC that only employs deaf/mute people. A good spot for those with that fetish.

Gaming Mute Girls

Mute and deaf have their own culture and are very exclusive

They may interact only with people like them and some dislike those who can speak/hear

valhalla

Gaming Mute Girls

Quote: (12-09-2013 07:38 AM)Valhalla Wrote:  

Mute and deaf have their own culture and are very exclusive

They may interact only with people like them and some dislike those who can speak/hear

This, though even within that group there are big divides (like those with and without cochlear implants that enable hearing).

I've approached deaf mutes twice, years ago. In both cases, I wrote on paper or used my phone to write stuff back and forth. Nothing much happened from it though -- it was a lot of work. One place you could take them is to nightclubs -- they can feel the bass if the sound system is decent.

There's some bar in DC not far from Gallaudet University (the deaf university) where a lot of the students hang out. Apparently even the (non-deaf) bartenders learned ASL just to get better tips!

Gaming Mute Girls

I heard deaf people make some disturbing of putting sounds during sex

valhalla

Gaming Mute Girls

Write her a note?

Gaming Mute Girls

Quote: (12-09-2013 12:41 AM)MrXY Wrote:  

Are mute girls the new one-armed girl?

Quote: (12-09-2013 12:34 AM)soup Wrote:  

Dude, you're a sick pervert

I was thinking the same thing [Image: blush.gif]

You know why I love deaf girls?

They never hear you coming.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Gaming Mute Girls

How about I game a mute girl with one arm by using my pet zebra as bait?

Gaming Mute Girls

Quote: (12-09-2013 02:58 AM)Mr. Butterworth Wrote:  

I've always secretly wanted to date a mute chick..

I'll never have to hear that mouth (they make noises I know and sometime can speak a few words. which always sound weird).. a bit scared of the noises she might make when you're hittin that pussy right.

Imagine that, a women simply attentive to every word you speak without a chance to intervene... and yes before I realized she was mute those "noises" caught me off guard [Image: huh.gif]

Gaming Mute Girls

I don't know if this would count as good advice for your situation, but just have her write down her responses.
I banged this deaf chick in the back of her car, and because I couldn't understand or do sign language, we just wrote to each other back and forth. She could read lips, so I didn't have to write everything down, but all her responses had to be written to me. Still to this day I remember one of the post-coital messages being "That was great". I think this was back in '04-'05 when I was a forest ranger. I met her through a friend of a friend's girlfriend that I was banging for a bit. Basically, I worked at a small ranger station, and my buddy worked at the resort down the road, and his girlfriend introduced me to her friend, so I banged her a few times. Then one day they all wanted to go camping on one of the logging roads, and the girlfriend's friend wanted to bring her coworker who was deaf. So I met up with them at the campsite when my shift was over, banged the deaf girl in her car while everyone else was in the tent chatting or some bullshit, then I left because I had to work the next day. My buddy said that the friend was pretty pissed, but for some reason I didn't feel guilty about it.

One thing that sticks in my mind is that her hearing aid kept going off, kept thinking it was a mosquito.

Gaming Mute Girls

Quote: (12-18-2013 05:34 AM)commiejoe Wrote:  

One thing that sticks in my mind is that her hearing aid kept going off, kept thinking it was a mosquito.

You sure it wasn't a mosquito and that you weren't actually tag teaming her without even knowing it?

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Gaming Mute Girls

I know that deaf and mute are two different things, but I have to share my deaf story. When I first moved to Philly, years ago, I met this deaf chick online. Long story short, we talked for a short while, but it sorta fizzled. I was still in the extreme beta phase of my life, so I didn't really pursue the bang, because it seemed like it would be taking advantage of her or something (yea, I know that is dumb as hell). Anyway, years later, my buddy and I were talking, and he told me about this deaf chick he met online and banged. As he described her, I became pretty sure that this was the same girl: decent looking, thin Puerto Rican chick about a year or two younger than me. According to my friend, she was a freak. This was one of the countless vaginas I left on the table in my younger days. Oh well, you live and you learn. Now, I would go for a novelty bang like that in a hot second.

Gaming Mute Girls

Quote: (12-18-2013 09:20 PM)AneroidOcean Wrote:  

Quote: (12-18-2013 05:34 AM)commiejoe Wrote:  

You sure it wasn't a mosquito and that you weren't actually tag teaming her without even knowing it?

It took me a bit to realize what it was, I just kept hearing this "eeeeee" ... ... "eeeeeee". I had her turn it off about half-way through, it was distracting me.
I hadn't heard it before that, so it must've been some kind of feedback from sex, I'm really not sure.

I don't understand the second part of your question though. Are you referring to some sort of joke on this site? I'm still new here.

If my post was too long before, I was just reminiscing. The main point is to game deaf/mute girls, you can talk to them regularly, but it's easier with pencil/paper and good eye contact.