rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Essential post and threads

In the last weeks. I've introduced two friends to the game. Not some new guys. But long term friends that Ive seen struggle for years. Luckily the whole red pill thing is finally picking up and they actually came to me asking what I know.

"Why Teach"
A lonely impulse of delight

I couldn't really find a detailed list of Blog post and threads to show them.
The Newbie forum had some..but I felt there could be more
So I dug a little and pulled these up and sent them to a friend as homework..I figured the forum might appreciate also
*There aren't in the best order..but I feel like they are decent order enough for a person to sit down and gain knowledge
These aren't even beginner post. they are also great refresh stuff.

7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying America

Everyone Is Hoping You Fail

The True Nature Of Women

18 Reasons Why You Don't Get Laid

5 Reasons Your Game Sucks

7 Things A Guy Can Do To Improve His Game Right Now

A Tip For Beginners That Will Make You More Attractive

How To Be A Great Man

9 Immutable Laws Of Pick Up

9 Things Tight Game Comes Down To

The Best Motivators To Get You Approaching Girls

7 Signs You Should Approach A Girl

Is She Serious About Fucking

The First Date Formula

Information New Recipe for Securing First-Date Bangs

Day Date Bang Recipe

The Secrets To Getting Laid

http://www.rooshv.com/7-signs-that-a-num... To A Date

http://www.rooshv.com/the-silence-technique

The Secret To Fast Sex

Rules Of A Wingman

All Girls Like Rough Sex

16 Commandments Of Poon ( Heartiste )

I am the cock carousel

Mystery method just for introducing the basic concepts in an easy to remember way.

For history, read "the game".

Roosh's day bang is the most subtle indirect explication I've read and I use the concepts in my night game as well.

There's a lot to read.

Well like my homie Rio said to me, They should read and follow this.

The RooshV Program

Nope.

This one is worth a read.

This Shit Bothers Me

How to Become More Dominant- Danger And Play

Alpha Muscle Meals- Danger And Play

Three Phrases to be more Charismatic -Danger and Play

I am the cock carousel

Delete

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Bumping this thread. This is what I'll be showing my brother soon.

1. The Black Philip Show by Patrice O'Neal. There's a playlist on YouTube and the podcasts on iTunes.

2. LouieG's compilation, The Roissy Reader: Chateau Heartiste on Game.

3. If my brother, or anyone, is going to read just one post in all of the forum, I would recommend Tuthmosis' First Date Bang Recipe.

Thanks for bumping this.

Kamikaze I mainly forgot about that compilation by LouieG, its great.
Pretty much crafted my own first date bang recipe loosely off of Tut's post

If the forum was getting erased tomorrow and I could only save one thread, I'd probably save this one called "Is 100+ women banged nothing these days?". It opened my eyes up to what's possible for an aspiring player if he focuses on the right things.

Here are some highlights:

Quote:thegmanifesto Wrote:

I challenge anyone to roll out 3-5 nights per week, Custom Suited, In Shape, Smoking Cigarettes, Locking places Down, A Bankroll, Air-Tight Logistics and approaching 3-10 girls per night in NYC, Las Vegas or Miami Beach with Swagger and see if they don't take down 10- 100 girls per year.

He got some hate then responded with this this:

Quote: (10-07-2013 09:41 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (10-07-2013 09:41 PM)teh_skeeze Wrote:  

If the average person did those things they would cease being average.

Bingo.

RioNomad, backing up GManifesto, also had an insightful post:

Quote:RioNomad Wrote:

G is 100% spot on here. Surprised he's catching so much heat on this one.

The average Joe is not the things he describes, but it is what all of us here on RVF should be working towards.

Sure, you can learn game and increase your bangs. However, I can't see why anyone wouldn't want to have more money, style and fitness. As a man, those are things I think about daily.

The average Joe could easily cease to be average just by dropping $1,000 on some new clothes (navy sport coat instead of a custom suit, solid leather wingtips, etc.), hitting the gym and getting a centrally located apartment. Just doing those things would shoot him above the other average Joes. Couple that with going out regularly and approaching and unless he is socially inept or very ugly, he is doing well for himself.

Back on topic, I'm at around 100 girls. Not sure the exact number. I think it is a milestone that puts me in the top 1% of men, but doesn't make me a super player. I think a lot of the dudes on this forum who actually get pussy will far surpass 100, myself included. I'm 29 and had a LTR for 6 years before I found game, which really just amounted to learning how to approach as opposed to relying on social circle. Never finished reading Bang or any other game books. Mostly just read this forum.

I can see decent looking dudes with their head on straight who find this forum in their teens and early twenties killing it when they are the same age as I am. If I had this information available to me when I was 18 I would have banged 100 girls before I finished University.

I think 100 is a solid milestone, but I kind of see it as the start for me. I see things getting better and better and am excited for the future. I know if I tried, I could rack up another 100 notches in a couple of years. What I really look forward to though is increasing my bankroll, fitness and style and really aiming at higher quality women.

I've fucked a lot of good quality women in my day, but I want to build myself into the man that gets the girl at the club that everyone else wants. Lets be real, game alone doesn't get you that girl.

There are some other gems in there, but mostly in the first few pages. After that it turns into an argument about asian vs. white women.

Great thread, I've been meaning to do this for a while.

WIA

Buffers by Rollo Tomassi also known as Rejection is better than Regret.

Don't debate me.

Having halted my progress for a while due to only focusing on one girl, I can tell you that this title and article says it all.

No Girl Can Hurt a Man With Options

The UNIT OF ONE HOUR (Roosh blog post).
Don't have the link but I'm sure it's an easy search.

good thread