rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

IT'S "INTERNATIONAL PLAYERS DAY"!!

IT'S "INTERNATIONAL PLAYERS DAY"!!

According to relatonship guru Tariq 'King Flex' Nasheed, it's officially "International Players Day" today. Lol. According to Nasheed, this is a day where men should be dressing fly and approaching women with courage, not worrying about rejection. I'm curious as to how the other guys on this board feel about a day set aside for players. Granted, a true player should be approaching women everyday, but I for one think it's a cool idea to have what sort of amounts to a executive order to be mackish! It's sort of inspiring in a way. I know that most guys on here feel their hope for a lifetime partner is in a foreign land, which I'm increasing being drawn towards that idea as well. Yet, I still feel we need to keep our skills honed even here on the home front. I mean, even though women in the US are harder to get and keep happy, people are still getting married and falling in love everyday here at home, so it's definitely still possible. Also, like the song says, "If I can make it there, I'll make it anywhere!" If our skills are kept honed on the American proving ground, we should be virtually unstoppable anywhere else! I plan on getting my 'mack' on today! :-)