rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

2013 Player Reflection Thread
013 Player Reflection Thread
The end of the year is near. Around my birthday and holidays I like to reflect on the year and set goals for the following year.

This thread is to write down your accomplishments, milestones, missed opportunities, progressions, failures, and crazy stories. Don't post any goals regarding next year.

Speak on it.

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.
banged hottest girl i ever have

banged most girls in a year I ever have

quality on average is higher than ever

most approaches ever

moved to a much better city with airtight logistics

first time trying suit game

really starting to surf

things could be worse. thanks everyone here.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems
Quote: (12-06-2013 04:44 PM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

banged hottest girl i ever have

banged most girls in a year I ever have

quality on average is higher than ever

most approaches ever

moved to a much better city with airtight logistics

first time trying suit game

really starting to surf

things could be worse. thanks everyone here.

See, now that is dope. Makes me happy.

Good job.

How is rolling Suited Down working for you?

"really starting to surf"

Stop right now.

Too many people surf as it is.

Go paddle in.

(Just kidding on the last part).
You know, I have a few custom fitted suits but I don't wear them going out, just for work. The comments I get from women after changing into a suit are generally positive, 'wow you clean up well' or 'you look like a new man when you put that suit on, like a totally different person'.

I just can't really ever see myself walking around running day game wearing a suit- it just doesn't fit my personality.

As for my list

most attractive women approached(I didn't keep track or keep a log, but it was high)
higher quality notches

Tinder helps.
Smashed in Thailand, Cambodia, Mexico, Belize.
Did the most travelling I have ever done.
Smashed an 18 yo and a 50 yo (interesting lay).
Most SNLs.
Smashed two strippers from the same strip club and a waitress.
Slapped two lizards in the face while smashing.
Three SNLs in straight days.
Online game lay in three straight weekends.

Overall it was a great year. In the US, online gaming to alot more success. Night game sucks but day gaming has been pretty successful. Also, women who are working have been golden for me. Express, Aldo, and Victoria Secret has hooked me up. I rather gaame working women than straight cold approaches. I miss university game though.

I think I am the same guy just more aware of which women are interested. Developing that Tiger eye. My game is still weak due to the fact I cant make women interested but the ones who are usually get to taste the D.

Dropped the ball on some lay ups more than I would like but no all pussy is good pussy. Rejected four women in Belize because I didnt want to mess up the one good girl I had. Lack of Spanish has been my weakness when it comes to Monterrey. Shitty profile pictures still kill my POF and OKC game.

Always walk with my chest out, great posture, fresh haircut, fitted clothes with alot of color, good eye contact half smile, great colonge, and slow movements. That more than anything else is what I have learned from this site. That helps overcome my lack of height and lack of good looks.

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.
Highlights for this year:

- Finally started going clubbing
- Learned how to consistently get numbers
- Learned how to initiate kisses/makeouts
- Much more social
- Most make outs so far
- Finally fingered a girl

Next year's targets:

- Lose virginity
- Learn to better read signals & Close
- Be even more social
- Take more risks
Perfected suit & tie game to highest degree.
Picked up more college girls than ever before.
Opened more girls than ever, without sacrificing on quality.
Banged 3 girls in a 36-hr period.
Figured out dating yoga sluts is the bomb. [see above]
Started tying up and dominating nearly every girl that comes over.
Started nexting red/yellow light girls way faster, which helped overall numbers in all areas.
Became more OI. [see above]

Craziest story -- probably walking on a girl in my bed who had already managed to cuff herself in a very interesting position.
This year for me was alright. I went from a shitty stage at my life to coming back in the game like 50 Cent.
Late 2013 Rosca > Late 2012 Rosca.
All I need now is to get my dick sucked and I'll be happy this year. [Image: smile.gif]

These are just stories, highlights of this year.

"The Mark Ages" (Jan-August)
-Rehab
-Unemployment
-Depression Stage
-The Sales Job I threw up on
-I Got Robbed
-How I marked out of meeting Ali (It was all my fault, I was in chump mode at this moment)

Back to School/Crew Team (August-December)
-Joining the Crew Team
-My First Three Races
-I Will Never Come in Last

Rosca Social Dynamics (August-December)
-How Houston's Clothing Advice Got Me A Makeout
-Goddamn Shy Asian Girl
-Make Out Fail #1: Tongue Gets Caught in Hair
-How Chief Keef (me) Lost His iPhone

Masculine Shit (November)
-How I Won My First Wrestling Match...at a Frat

Business Stories: (Summer)
-Writing for the Gman
-Fuck freesitesignup.com
-Fuck Host Gator
-Paypal = Gaypal

Miscellaneous:
-Rosca vs Recees Candy
-The Dance Battle Against Myself
-White Bitches Afraid of Obama Mask

Nope.
Worst year on record actually.

Notches down
Money down
Style game is outlet mall status

On the plus side

Writing skills have come back after years of not using them
Back in the gym
More than a few money making irons in the fire

But most of all, real direction.

I expect to resurrect this thread a year from now having hit more than a few of my things on my list.

Still don't know how I can bang a judge. Had one shot years ago and fumbled

WIA
Started the year in Costa Rica with a lay.
The forum inspired me to go to Peru on the very same day, where the 'hype' surrounding Lima proved to be legit.
Followed afterwards by a ski holiday, had a girl there.

Had some succes in nightlife where my homebase is, but not enough for my taste. Neglected it totally over the last few months.
Had a few girls for several months.

Got a very good sales job for my age, started a project and did very well on university as well.

Got into the habit of lifting and getting into the habit of meditation, but these need to be sharpened (neglected lifting over the last few months too much).

Glad to see that I implemented some of the things Roosh and the forum suggest! The best example is my travel to Peru. Got my German , Peruvian, Dominican flag this year woooohooo..

But my game locally is not as tight... Need to work on that
ups and downs this year were big, but thats what I needed; major decisions made regarding lifestyle, priorities and goals came as a result. Ups; career, made a decent amount from my businesses, built things that worked and some not, established connections, new opportunities bigger than ever, new perspective from experience. I am more relaxed, built a better lifestyle, lost some weight and eat and sleep much better, found a groove in that respect. Found RFV after dropping a year long ltr. Bangs higher, full on harem, wide address book, approach and swoop with an ease I never knew I had, surprising like learning a solid golf swing. Never bored. Read 22 books so far. Removing people out of my life who are wrong for me, completely by Dec 31.

Overall - major life goals are crystal clear, and what I work towards daily.

Down; made less money this year, but I took more risk. People starting the year with, two in particular, are now out, but the effects from them greatly affected my happiness and health. Picked up a smoking habit while in Miami last Jan, just a few a day at night, but I need to drop it. Lost two business opportunities that stung. Still not 12% BF. Still not at 500# DL. Still not financially independent.
- Definitely my highest amount of approaches in a year, and consequently banged more than ever before.

- Day game is very valuable and I recognize its merits now more than ever before.

- Simply trolling these women and not giving a shit has worked wonders. Whether over the phone, online or in person, being bold and uninhibited has yielded amazing results.
It's interesting to read these reflections because everyone's is unique. One guy might have banged many girls this year while another very few, yet the latter might be more happy with his achievement since he made more progress and felt more satisfaction from it.

It's good to see others out-achieving you because it reminds you what is possible and where you can be at if you continue to grow. If you see others achieving less than you did you mentally tell them to keep their head up and remind yourself how much progress you have made.
I'm still struggling big time with inner-game stuff, but 2013 was productive for me in some respects.

-Banged most attractive girl I've had yet so far

-Got my first international flag (Philippines)

-Got 3 new notches, most ever in one year (still new to game)

-Rocked a suit for the first time ever and now have 2 custom suits in my collection. Saw the raw effortless power of rocking a suit

-Got a six-figure job at a young age. Most money I've ever had in my life

-Got completely out of debt

Goal for 2014 is to get to 20 total notches, which for me would be 8 notches in 2014. Other than that is to move to a desirable city and get logistics down for a pad. Totally do-able.
1st year on Rooshvforum and the best year of my adult life hands down. Got layed more this year then the previous 25 combined.
I'm in the same boat as WIA the transition from university was almost harder than the transition to university!

I've gotten way more perspective on life and what it means to have self-ownership.

Essentially up until this past year everything in my life, for the most part, was decided for me. Highschool I had no autonomy, university I had a bit more, but in both cases I had no incentive or drive to do anything beyond the minimum.

Now that I've graduated and I've realized how much better off I am than my peers. No debt, decent chunk of cash in the bank, STEM degree etc.

but what I've found I lack is direction.

For the first few months post-graduation I just worked telling myself I was just saving cash waiting for my opportunity to come. Its hit me this past month or two that no opportunity will come, I just have to go out and get it.

I've got all the choice in the world and whatever I choose is going to be fucking hard and that excites me.

I have websites/apps in mind, I have novels and non-fiction books I want to write, I have opportunity in the oil sands, I have opportunity in medicine/science. I have opportunity in every area of life and as long as I work hard for it I will be able to succeed.

In university you perceive time in semesters. Your 'lifespan' is 4 years. In the real world I have all the time I could ever wish for. I just turned 22 and I've got a good 40-50 years where I can kick ass. Thats 10 times as long as my whole degree, thats 40-50 semesters.

if in 4 months I can learn the intricacies of what genes/proteins are required for sperm to meet egg and zygote to become infant, what can I do with 150x that amount of time.

Its almost overwhelming.
-took my first trip outside of the US alone

-Started full time at a large company after getting my M.S.E.

-Passive income through my shipping account

-Put on lbs of muscle

-Got rid of douchebags

I've had some much personal growth. This year I've taken the opportunity to get paid and make connections. I haven't had as much fun with girls as I wanted to but that will change next year as all the grinding will be rewarded. Most importantly I thought I was always alone on issues that many men are dealing with. It's good to know there are others out there.

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock
- Banged a pretty Jewish girl on Yom Kippur (technically after sunset). Does this qualify as next level game? [Image: icon_question.gif]
- Banged my first (former) Mormon girl. One of my most attractive conquests. [Image: smile.gif]
- Increased largest age difference (number of years younger than me) in girl I've banged from 12 years to 22 years. [Image: banana.gif]
- Probably in best physical shape of my life. [Image: icon_biggrin.gif]
- Probably achieved financial independence (my definition). If not this year, then definitely next year. [Image: cool.gif]
- first day game lay (my most significant accomplishment)
- best shape of my life
- doubled my notches
- approach anxiety has significantly fallen

Big thanks to a lot of the posters here. Specifically
McQueen - las Vegas data sheet
Giovonni - contributions to approach thread
G manifesto - style
Obviously Roosh and Tuthmosis for obvious reasons.
Many others as well.
Quote: (12-06-2013 07:43 PM)Electro Wrote:  

Highlights for this year:

- Finally started going clubbing
- Learned how to consistently get numbers
- Learned how to initiate kisses/makeouts
- Much more social
- Most make outs so far
- Finally fingered a girl

Next year's targets:

- Lose virginity
- Learn to better read signals & Close
- Be even more social
- Take more risks

Good luck, and I'm sure you'll get your first bang next year. If you are in your early 20s and dating girls of similar age, closing (getting the bang after you've already gotten some or all of her clothing off) is almost always just a matter of being patient and not pushing too far too fast. When you get resistance, just back off a bit, and do not give up. If she really wants to stop, she'll get up and start putting her clothes on.
Hooked up with more girls than I have in the past three years combined.

Started working out and had people saying that I was good looking and "sexy."

Not really game related, but I started my own little company. The money has given me a lot of free time and I have a ton of confidence from it.

Also I hung out with some manosphere guys which was really cool.
Got my first flag outside the U.S.

Went to Scandinavia, fucked a model there.

Learned about what I'm probably going to do in life.

Deadlifted 4 plates.

Made my first 10Gs.

Very excited for the prospects for next year. Remember, always have your eyes focused on the future and keep your chin up.
I learned a lot this year. Im looking to make some big moves in the coming year.
Best year financially ever.

Besides that, I think girls don't start to look at you in a certain way until you approach the player zone.

[Image: slut-zone-player-zone.jpg]

The intersection in that graph is right around the age I'm at now.
-- Lowest number of notches (3... got into a long term relationship)
-- One new flag.
-- Cash flow up
-- Failed in two businesses
-- Got into Harvard (Class of 2016)
-- Started writing again, like a madman (thanks Beyond Borders)
-- Failed 3 challenges I'd set for myself
-- Have cycled through massive depression, felt godlike, cried, lost my mother.