rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

seasons

seasons

I originally thought the best time of the year to get laid was at the start of the school semester. While this is still a decent time to get new notches it is nowhere compared to situations where the majority of a girls friends and roommates are out of town.

As this forum already knows, females are the biggest demographic of slut shamer there is. Things like holiday/exam stress bring out the need for a release and with no roommates in sight girls are free to go wild. No one is studying 24/7. It gets lonely and incredibly boring this time of year. They need someone to take them away from this pain, even if its only for a little while...

seasons

Am I that far off base here?

If you live in an area that gets snow you have the added gloomy+cold weather keeping everyone indoors. You get less sunlight which has links to depression. This is the loneliest and most miserable time of the year. Girls get rid of their BF's around Christmas. Combine all of this together and it is the best time of the year to get laid.

seasons

Yeah I would think this is a good idea. But you are merely bringing up a specific hypothesis and wondering if anyone else has tried it. Why don't you experiment for us and post about your findings?