rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

To: gmanifesto

Hi G. I was trying to send you a PM but it appears your inbox is full. I hear this is a sign of low testosterone [Image: tard.gif]. If you don't mind, could you clear out a couple old ones?

Send him an e-mail.

Quote: (12-05-2013 01:19 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

Send him an e-mail.

God I'm fucking dumb sometimes. Thanks.

Feel free to post up your email on here too this should be fun.

@G can you post up some of the weirdos who have pinged you.

The top 2 weird dudes so far on my end = 1) dude asking for a photo of me, 2) dude trying to guess my name and company and being completely off and then continuing to send spammy emails for 3 weeks.

The Internet is the only place where you could be talking to a guy from Compton and a dude from Versailles in the same minute.

It's just a style advice question. That's fucking hilarious though.

I think it's worth it to start a thread of the weirdos who try to connect. Been thinking about this for a while.

No doubt Roosh and tuth get them. But they do post some of the weirdos on here now and then.

I had a few weird ones, emails too. My favorite ones were the spam emails from some weirdo who wrote like Borat - "You know how you make strong muscle body, no? You like for us to interview to you?"

Quote: (12-05-2013 01:27 PM)WestCoast Wrote:  

The Internet is the only place where you could be talking to a guy from Compton and a dude from Versailles in the same minute.

Ironically, a friend of mine from Compton just married a French girl. He plays pro basketball in Europe.

Compton has a lot of guys in the NBA and NFL. Not too mention all the rap stars.

Yeah the hood always has the best athletes. That's a topic for another day. But LOL if people think the best tennis players are naturally white, give the kids in the hood all the same equipment and training and the entire game would be over run by black dudes. All the sports that cost no money to start playing are dominated by black men from poverty.

I have a theory that the reason is exactly that. That's why you don't see a ton of amazing black hockey players; the equipment is expensive as hell and makes it out of reach for a lot of urban (read: typically black) athletes.

^ it's not theory. Also some of the best players don't even make it out of the hood because they get tied up in gangs.

Go watch the Olympics. Who is in the sprinting events. Who is winning the jumping events...

Yeah okay now go tell me what skills are needed for 99% of sports... You'll quickly see it's a class issue.

---

Now go watch the "Winter Olympics" gee how come there are no black dudes. Lol never had a chance to ski. Don't waste my time telling me a black dude can't out jump a white dude. It's just class. Hell there was a movie about this "white men can't jump" ha!

I work in the science field, my definition of theory is quite possibly different than yours.

When you're talking about sprinting and jumping though, you're a little off-base. Winners in those competitions are typically also from high-altitude countries, and thus train in an oxygen-deprived environment year-round. This is a known phenomenon that enhances performance. It basically increases oxygen carrying capacity, specifically by increasing red blood cell counts and capillary formation (angiogenesis). It has the same relative effect as blood doping.

http://anthro.palomar.edu/adapt/adapt_3.htm

I love that this thread derailed, by the way. Makes me seem less like a dumbass.

^ derailing is fun.

Yeah go to Texas as well and tell me those cats aren't fast as fuck. No altitude there.

Either way follow the money. If everyone can compete in the sport ie: regardless of money, it's always black dudes who dominate the shit out of the sport.

Football is cheap because the schools give you the gear
Hoops all you need is a ball and shoes
Running? Self explanatory

Now you go to swimming... Okay who can afford swimming lessons and entrance into a pool all the time.. Etc etc.

Look at my name man.

Anyway, there's a training camp in Colorado that athletes go to for precisely this reason. And I'm definitely willing to accept that increased oxygen carrying capacity might have also been genetically selected for in the black population before they were yanked from Africa to come here, I just don't know of any proof of this.

^ yeah I am just fucking with you it's all bro science but I really don't care I have the ability to see haha.

No one on here can convince me if you hand all the kids in the hood skis they wouldn't dominate.

Hell your example helps me. Okay so winter sports with all people training at high altitude is dominated by white peeps. Then you go to the summer games and it's pretty much like spotting the token white guy with good genes.

Yeah going to training camps at high altitude is important but it's not like those guys were born at high altitude.

Just name one sport that everyone can play from 5 years old and up that is not dominated by black dudes. I honestly can't think of one not tied to economic issues.

Black people who descended from slaves are superior athletes (on a large scale) compared to everyone else. Anyone who disagrees is either lying or isn't aware of sports.

Quote: (12-05-2013 01:44 PM)WestCoast Wrote:  

But LOL if people think the best tennis players are naturally white

Guess where Venus and Serena Williams are from???

Answer: Compton

Quote: (12-05-2013 02:10 PM)WestCoast Wrote:  

Just name one sport that everyone can play from 5 years old and up that is not dominated by black dudes.

Golf???

I'm not all that sure if black dominate soccer in Europe or not, although it seems fairly even from playing FIFA and what I've seen on tv. If they don't, I would imagine it's because most black people in Europe don't have ancestors who were slaves like most blacks in the US do.

Quote: (12-05-2013 01:47 PM)Texas_Tryhard Wrote:  

I have a theory that the reason is exactly that. That's why you don't see a ton of amazing black hockey players; the equipment is expensive as hell and makes it out of reach for a lot of urban (read: typically black) athletes.

I played pee wee hockey in Chicago back in the 70's. Not only was I the only black kid on the ice. I was the only black kid in the facilities. That led to some real interesting shit no young man should hear.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Quote: (12-05-2013 02:16 PM)Only One Man Wrote:  

Black people who descended from slaves are superior athletes (on a large scale) compared to everyone else. Anyone who disagrees is either lying or isn't aware of sports.

There's a reason for that. They were selectively bred to be bigger and stronger. Blacks in general have higher levels of testosterone which allows them to build bigger muscles and perform better in athletics.

Team Nachos

@gio golf is expensive as fuck!

And who is the best golfer of all time? Tiger woods a black/Asian/white man. All they need is the money to enter the sport.

Cypress, CA

---

Parlay has it more T = Better muscle development.

So yeah to me it's not even a debate.

Higher testosterone in African-Americans was found in a really shitty old 1986 study. A new study with a higher sample size found that to be bunk. They actually have higher estradiol levels >_>

http://jcem.endojournals.org/content/92/7/2519.long

The best athlete at my high school, naturally ripped body, could dunk, etc. was from Nigeria, and related to royalty, not slaves.

Quote: (12-05-2013 02:16 PM)Only One Man Wrote:  

No Ice Hockey though, they'll get their asses kicked. You ever see pro basketball players? Just touch one and they fall on the floor

^ haha I would guarantee you they would destroy if given resources to play ice hockey. Just look at football.