rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Actor Paul Walker Reported Dead

Fast and the Furious movie star Paul Walker has reportedly died in a car accident Saturday afternoon in Southern California, reports TMZ.

The accident occurred in Santa Clarita - outside of Los Angeles - when Walker's Porsche apparemtly lost control and crashed into a tree, TMZ reported. The car burst into flames and exploded, TMZ reported.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national...-1.1533786

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

2 fast 2 furious? 2 soon?

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

I think it is a publicity stunt that goes viral to promote fast and furious . I mean he crashed in a porche...that just screams fast and furious death.
+ at the end of fast and furious 6

***spoilers***

Jason Statham's(Jason Shaw) characters kills one of Dom's crew members in a car crash and implies he is going to kill off Dom's family to take revenge on Dom for Dom killing off Jason's brother.

I think this was meant to be a real life promotional stunt for viral marketing of the movie since fast and furious 7 does come out next year.

Sucks. "Running Scared" was a pretty good movie, check it out.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

Nah its real, that sucks though

Total sidebar: do I see Vin Diesel with a case of the hover hand? Please tell me the photog snapped the photo early.

[Image: fast-furious-premiere.jpg]

[Image: 95866a7a5a3311e3904b12c0ac24ae25_8.jpg]
[Image: BaXloH6CAAA_5GL.jpg:large]
[Image: BaXkBYeCMAAGVol.jpg:large]
[Image: BaXgsvmCIAAql19.jpg:large]
[Image: BaXhGZiCQAA3Tha.png:large]
[Image: Obit_Paul_Walker___3.jpg]
[Image: Obit_Paul_Walker___2.jpg]
[Image: Obit_Paul_Walker___1.jpg]

Carrera GT claims another.

Jesus Christ. How the fuck did he manage that?

RIP Paul Walker. Way too young.

Quote: (11-30-2013 09:59 PM)Peregrine Wrote:  

Total sidebar: do I see Vin Diesel with a case of the hover hand? Please tell me the photog snapped the photo early.

[Image: fast-furious-premiere.jpg]

I'd be embarrassed to take a photo with her in that outfit as well. She looks ridiculous. That's why PW is cracking up.

He died as the passenger. Always be the driver. In your car and in your life.

That's an incredible crumpled mess. I'm assuming the impact was a fair way back and that's where it ended up.

After Thanksgiving dinner i was treated to my young host's Go Pro vids of him riding at ridiculous speeds on his crotch rocket and then was told that by me allowing an impressionable 12 year old to joy ride my motorcycle led to his need for speed. [Image: blush.gif]

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-8106-p...#pid390136

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

This happened in my city been seeing FB post all night.

Man that sucks...... I still quote his lines from the Fast and Furious series on almost a daily basis when I am hanging out with my car friends.

RIP

Apparently he was not driving the porsche when it crashed. His friend was driving who was also killed in the accident.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Wow. That's sad. He was returning from a charity event too.

Sad news. I just watched the first 3 recently. Never saw that type of Porsche before looks impressive.

Can't be too upset about it. With the money he has you'd think he could afford some driving lessons. Doubt Sebastian Vettel would have wrapped it around a tree like that.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

This wouldn't have happened if he was driving a Prius.

He was not the driver gents, all the more fucked up.

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

Sucks... I really liked the dude

Doesn't matter how good looking you are, how much money you got, how great your life is, when it's your time it's your time, there is no guaranteed tomorrow.

With all those people out there who do nothing with their lives and squander their time here it's a shame to see somebody who did something with his lose it prematurely. RIP Paul Walker.

That car is completely wrecked. How fast was the driver going? If they died because the driver was speeding then the loss of death is even more painful (for his family).

he is is all over the news and my FB as Fukishima leaks radiation and poisons the globe. I'm just saying there are bigger fish out there. Nobody should loose their life like this but this has become another instance of overblown celebrity worship. RIP and rest his soul, but I really don't give two shits from a big picture perspective on this.

Fukushima--beyond urgent

This shit happened like a 5 min drive from my house. Time to game chicks with that "OMG Paul Walker died game"

Quote: (11-30-2013 11:28 PM)kbell Wrote:  

Sad news. I just watched the first 3 recently. Never saw that type of Porsche before looks impressive.

It really is, and is one of the best sounding cars out there.