rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Text flaking A small anecdote

I am very new when it comes to text game so this was some head way for me.

I have been texting this girl for a long time. Basically she is my practice girl for texting. I would follow Roosh's text messaging guide to the letter and she would flake after the "would you like to hang later this week?" text. So decided to start a new angle of approach on the text.

Angle: Ninja

Me: Hey i need advice on fighting ninjas

her: You can't see them. They CAN in fact see you. Buy a gas mask. Smoke them out. Or light a blunt and smoke them up. Either they will reveal themselves to toke with you and your next move is to be allies, or once the reveal themselves you can kill them while their guard is down.

Me: Oh the toke and choke method of course lol thx

her: no problem bud let me know how it goes, and let them know i say hi

Me: Wow those bastards were lightweights lol great advice i need to think of a way to thank you properly

silence

This didn't end the way i wanted it to. Should I text again? (which is against my rules) Should i use this as ammo for future text conversations?Any pointers would be appreciated on what to do on a situation like this.

Anyway I found this entertaining.

This was pretty terrible. You are buying into her frame and letting her lead the conversation. Don't do that. You should be leading the conversation and imposing your frame on her.

Yea, don't beat around the bush. Ask her to hang out. Suggest a specific date and time. If you get silence just move on. No big deal.

What you've done is interesting and definitely got her attention, but failed to make the leap to an actual contact. You ended up in the entertainer zone, where she definitely is amused by you and feels good thinking about you, but is far from having sex with you. I'd skip this sort of texts, as I have generally found it pointless unless we're talking about restart game.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

I does seem like I was just a jester for her own entertainment. I knew something went horribly wrong when the time delay between texts rapidly increased. Now I'll go right to the point, no bullshit.

If you aren't closing you're an entertainer. Don't waste your time entertaining chicks, use texts for logistics and sexualisation, nothing else.

Holy F*ck.

Just when you think these text message threads have hit an all-time low, they go even lower.

She was using you as an attention source. Ask her out or next her asap.

You are acting as a maxi-pad for her when she's bored and wants attention

You fell into her frame and tried to please her

Newbie Forum =========>

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Hey guys, stop bashing this guy. Please.

Dude, you started off nicely. She showed that she was up for some interesting conversation. She wanted to continue with it. Get specific about the ninja fight. Tell her how nervous you were at first. And how one farted in your face.

"Proper way to thank you" just isn't a socially smooth answer in this context. This interaction should already have some sexual tension for you to say that.

I hope Roosh's text advice was merely guidelines, and let you know that every interaction is different because moods, people, and life situations are different. One text message for one girl at one moment will be horrible here where it would work perfectly in another totally different situation.

I'm not a big texter. I use text to get to face-to-face. However, that doesn't mean you can't be a big texter. Everyone is different. Your moods are different. Follow your mood, follow your purpose, stay away from the idea of "getting her" and focus on what you want. Sound paradoxical? Sorry, that calls for a different thread.