rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Public service announcement: don't forget your mass text to dormant prospects today

Public service announcement: don't forget your mass text to dormant prospects today

I just sent out a handful of messages and have already gotten five responses. Use girls' names in individualized messages if you can to get better response rates.

I didn't do anything that clever or funny - just happy thanksgiving, how have you been, you traveling for the holiday? etc. etc.

One girl already offered to meet up with me tonight. Share your own results and tips.

A lot of guys on here are going t say that was a bad idea. I disagree.

What would the logic be for it being a bad idea? Kind of a "beta" text that will blend in with her other texts from her beta-orbiter types? I should have texted "bring the movies" or a dick pic? ha or maybe just a clever joke.

Now that I type it out, I can see the logic there, but I didn't really want to put much effort into it either.

My thoughts on things like this, as well as with low-odds approaches, is that I'm just going to give a girl a chance to show her interest.

If there is a girl who is so on the fence about me that she'd respond to a clever joke and not to "hey [name]! happy thanksgiving, how have you been?" I'd probably rather not be bothered to deal with her flakiness anyway

Three more girls responded since I posted including one who wrote back suggesting to meet soon..

I say bad idea. It's needy and too obvious. If you insist on texting girls today I suggest something along these lines:

"Heading to X bar later tonight with some friends. Come out for a drink. "

Don't mention the holiday. Don't wish them a happy anything. It's business as usual.

Team Nachos

These are girls I haven't talked to in weeks or months -- this is just a way to get the conversation going again.

I don't usually send texts like "Heading to X bar later tonight with some friends. Come out for a drink." to girls I haven't talked to for 6+ weeks -- do you have success with that?

Quote: (11-28-2013 12:26 PM)bacan Wrote:  

These are girls I haven't talked to in weeks or months -- this is just a way to get the conversation going again.

I don't usually send texts like "Heading to X bar later tonight with some friends. Come out for a drink." to girls I haven't talked to for 6+ weeks -- do you have success with that?

Sometimes yeah.

Girls are in family mode today. Any kinda sexual text will get shut down. Just get them out any way you can. Liquor 'em up and spit some game.

Don't be surprised if random girls text you looking to hang out either. I got one of those last night. Probably bang her Sunday.

Team Nachos

Quote: (11-28-2013 12:08 PM)soup Wrote:  

A lot of guys on here are going t say that was a bad idea. I disagree.

Agreed. These girls are probably a lost cause, so a hail mary text to a dozen or two may yield a bang that you wouldn't get otherwise. Even if it makes you look needy to some of them, you'll probably never see them again anyways, so who gives a shit?

Yeah, it didn't even occur to me to care about how needy I look to the girls who don't respond. Even better, if they don't like getting a barrage of happy thanksgiving messages from randos, maybe girls will learn to stop giving out their phone numbers like candy and wasting guys' time.

Besides, the responses I got so far are from girls where we were planning to meet up but just didn't make the scheduling happen mainly because I'm too busy these days.

I did it

Already got invited to a party tonight by a girl who has a lot of hot friends one of whom I banged last year

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Guys, think about it.

Q: What would a Dork do on Thanksgiving?

A: Send a Mass Holiday Text.

Quote: (11-28-2013 01:03 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

I did it

Already got invited to a party tonight by a girl who has a lot of hot friends one of whom I banged last year

[Image: agree.gif]

Quote: (11-28-2013 01:10 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Guys, think about it.

I like using noteworthy events that we are all experiencing to restart conversations. Holidays, big weather events, university events/festivals/public gatherings, major cultural/sporting/political happenings..

It's the only thing you have in common with a girl that you don't talk to at all.. Something that you have in common with everyone (in the country, in the city, in the university, etc etc)

I don't really keep prospects active because I'm too busy and lazy so stuff like this is useful.

What do you do with girls you haven't talked to for weeks?

It's a good idea imo. It's worked for me. I'd assume everybody has unlimited text so the cost is $0 and it takes a few seconds and the reward can be a bang...no brainer.

I don't text American girls "Happy Thanksgiving" texts, but I do text foreign girls "Happy Thanksgiving" texts. They love it, they all love being included in American holidays.

G is right if you want to be the bad boy but this is a question of attraction vs comfort. There's a difference between being aloof and doing "asshole" game and actually being a callous asshole.

If you already treat your girls like shit by keeping them at a distance and doing dick moves, sending out a nice text could contrast against that really well.

Hopefully none of you are being nice guy beta herbs, so doing this is ok.

If you are worried about looking like a dork over text messaging the girl on Tgiv, then maybe you didn't be enough of a dick to her in real life.

I've got two or three girls that I have in game stasis- that is we've been fucking a half year or more, but have not progressed to exclusive relationship. They've made it pretty clear that they would probably like to be in one with me.

So by not committing, I'm already being badboy. I texted them today. Didn't say happy thanksgiving but made comments about stuff we talked about.

The point is that I touched base with them to let them know that they are in my thoughts.

You don't even need to mention the holiday, but I think it's good to text them something instead of nothing, and I think this might even work with girls you haven't banged yet.

Every attractive woman probably gets like 50 "happy thanksgiving" texts (true for other holidays as well) from men she hasn't talked to in months/years (probably more if you include facebook) only meant to re-engage conversation.

If a girl has been ignoring you for months, the chances of her ever restarting are typically very, very low.

Therefore saying ANYTHING will probably increase your chances significantly over silence . Looking foolish etc, are irrelevant with girls
with whom you have little chance anyway.

Try "I wanna lick hot gravy off your tits" [Image: smile.gif]

Team Nachos

Quote: (11-28-2013 04:38 PM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

If a girl has been ignoring you for months, the chances of her ever restarting are typically very, very low.

Therefore saying ANYTHING will probably increase your chances significantly over silence . Looking foolish etc, are irrelevant with girls
with whom you have little chance anyway.

I wouldn't even know if a girl had been ignoring me for months because I'd never attempt to talk to a girl for that long if she ignored me.

This is about girls you lost contact with, or numbers you got a couple weeks/months ago and let go cold for whatever reason.

I've got tons of numbers of girls who never ignored me, but we didn't meet up again for whatever reason. Schedules, out of town, forgot about her, too busy, etc. Send a mass text (being on a holiday isn't important. G may be right about that. ) once in a while and setup some dates, and clear out the ones who don't respond. Repeat every few months to clear out dead space.

Agree with soup and Rio if you read the title it says "dormant" prospects, not "all prospects".

So only do this with very low probability bang prospects. Ex flaked number hasn't been deleted from phone yet etc.

Also G is right do not Mass text some bullshit out there to all your contacts. That is beyond lame.

Quote: (11-29-2013 12:17 AM)WestCoast Wrote:  

Agree with soup and Rio if you read the title it says "dormant" prospects, not "all prospects".

So only do this with very low probability bang prospects. Ex flaked number hasn't been deleted from phone yet etc.

Also G is right do not Mass text some bullshit out there to all your contacts. That is beyond lame.

I do this about once every six months with inactive hotties and I dont care what they think because if I am texting them like this I haven't seen them and don't expect to again unless they suddenly "activate" because of this text. Some of them could have been in an ambiguous relationship before or something and now they are in a completely different place. So this works pretty well. If I have some Tier I girls in my phone that never gave a follow up, it's easier to hit them up a few times a year than to find a new one, and 2/3 of the time, at least one wants to meet.

For Thanksgiving I only texted about 3 that I haven't seen in awhile and one said we have to meet soon!

Alright let's follow up fellas. For those that mass texted ...was it worth it? Anyone get laid?

Team Nachos

Dredged up at least a dozen stale numbers, with girls I let fall off, and a few older bangs that I want to bang again. Do I give a shit what they think? No, they responded to my text.

Quote: (11-29-2013 09:56 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Alright let's follow up fellas. For those that mass texted ...was it worth it? Anyone get laid?

lets invite them all out to a spot in ny, post holiday pu pu's

Quote: (11-28-2013 01:10 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Guys, think about it.

Texted "Happy Thanksgiving" yesterday to a girl I already had a date with tonight

She and I: blah, blah blah blah

Her: "I want you to wear me out"

blah blah blah

Her: "I want you to tie me up and make me beg for mercy"

I guess she likes dorks

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron