rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is one week enough in a foreign city/country?

Thinking about doing a one week visit to London/UK. Is this enough time to crack a big city? I'll be satisfied if I bang a new girl a day during my stay. Possible?

Quote: (11-27-2013 04:25 PM)TrueSlyr Wrote:  

Thinking about doing a one week visit to London/UK. Is this enough time to crack a big city? I'll be satisfied if I bang a new girl a day during my stay. Possible?

Do you bang a new girl a day in the US. So give or take 365 girls per year? If so please share your secrets.

I've never understood why people think getting off the plane in a new place means pussy falls from the sky and they instantly are 3 points better in in the looks scale.

Its not the same.. Here I work 12 or so hours a day. On vacation I'd have more time, less inhibitions, more curiosity. The circumstances are different.

Quote: (11-27-2013 04:30 PM)lavidaloca Wrote:  

Do you bang a new girl a day in the US. So give or take 365 girls per year? If so please share your secrets.

I've never understood why people think getting off the plane in a new place means pussy falls from the sky and they instantly are 3 points better in in the looks scale.

Neither do I.

I have mentioned many times that I think I do worse when I step off a plane in a foreign country.

Certainly worse volume wise.

Quote: (11-27-2013 04:53 PM)TrueSlyr Wrote:  

Its not the same.. Here I work 12 or so hours a day. On vacation I'd have more time, less inhibitions, more curiosity. The circumstances are different.

What is your rate of closing on your off days? Are you near 100% granted you could get 2 unique lays one off day and 0 the next.

I don't foresee you having any more advantages in the UK than you would in the US. You lose all your social status (assuming you have some), friends, knowledge of what places are "in" on "what night". You are staying in a hotel or some other kind of accommodation that isn't "your own." You are jet lagged. All of these are disadvantages that you will face.

I think it is good enough to scratch the surface of what a place is about. I must say- I get more in a 'game modus' when abroad perhaps compared to my homecountry. Not that I necessarily pull more but 40% of the girls i fucked were abroad. And I certainly didnt spend 40% of my sexually active life abroad..

What is the link between being abroad and pussy?

Quote: (11-27-2013 05:28 PM)lavidaloca Wrote:  

Quote: (11-27-2013 04:53 PM)TrueSlyr Wrote:  

What is your rate of closing on your off days? Are you near 100% granted you could get 2 unique lays one off day and 0 the next.

I don't foresee you having any more advantages in the UK than you would in the US. You lose all your social status (assuming you have some), friends, knowledge of what places are "in" on "what night". You are staying in a hotel or some other kind of accommodation that isn't "your own." You are jet lagged. All of these are disadvantages that you will face.

Yea, thats true. But being in a foreign place, you're meant to explore and see new things. So sure, you can research and have a gameplan setup, but the point of traveling is to see new things. Its even better banging girls while you're doing so.

Also, with online dating like OKC and Tinder, being a foreign guy in a strange place isnt so difficult anymore to bang locals without knowing where to go

When I purposely pick places to travel that are good for game, I do better abroad than at home. Some factors that could explain it:

- Sense of urgency and never-say-die attitude when abroad, both of which make me raise my game level dramatically.
- Exotic factor which gives me a lot of subject to talk with girls
- No need to work a full time job; can go all in on weekday nights without having to worry about a hangover the next day, and can go out 4-5 times a week.
- Less competition than back home - I live in a city where guys approach like machines.
- Being able to afford a private hotel room - I don't live by myself and often can't bring back girls home. Much easier to convince her to "have a drink" in your luxury hotel than to "relax" in a love motel.
- Fluency in three languages.

The secret is to pick a city that is notoriously good for game and/or that you have some good intel on the nightlife (there's this forum for that).

London is a tough city to crack, good luck.

Quote: (11-27-2013 07:50 PM)shotgun Wrote:  

- No need to work a full time job; can go all in on weekday nights without having to worry about a hangover the next day, and can go out 4-5 times a week.

Ah.

Good point.

See for me, I have to work wherever I go so I don't get that advantage.

That makes sense.

haha a girl a day in London? [Image: biggrin.gif] hahahhahahaahah

sure if you're quality is 5's and below, easily.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

A week in London I would view 2-3 girls as a more realistic benchmark. That would be my achievable target at least, but to each his own.

London in one week is not enough time to make things happen.

Not sure why you would go there for such a short period of time.

You might want to target the ESL community, I use to workout at a gym that housed a lot of foreign student upstairs in a high rise building. Place is no longer around unfortunately.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (11-28-2013 01:09 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

London in one week is not enough time to make things happen.

I think you can make plenty happen in a week in London, just a girl a day is a little on the unrealistic side.

Going out every night with some intel done before, you should be able to get a couple ONS and if nothing else a few good leads to bag on the 1st date.

I find a week lets you follow up, while anything less is difficult.

I am not saying it cannot be done but what is the quality going to be like! I would say you would be fortunate to say the least.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

1 week is not enough. On my last trip I spent about 1 week in each city, and it was WAY too rushed. You might be able to get a bang, but you won't really get to experience the city. For example, I only spent 1 week in Barcelona, and I feel like I barely saw anything. I wouldn't recommend spending such a short amount of time in a city. I'll never do it again. Also, it's a pretty bad idea to go to a city JUST to get laid. I spent about 8 days in Taipei, Taiwan.. I did see a decent amount of the city, but I spent the majority of my time trying to get laid. It's kind of stupid going to a city for the sole purpose of getting laid. For one, you won't get to see the city because you'll be so busy chasing pussy, but also, if you don't get laid than you've essentially failed, since you're only purpose was to get laid. You'll have a lot of regrets if you don't get laid. It's better to go to a place with a real purpose other than getting laid. That's my 10 pesos anyway..

It's not enough time to get to know the city itself well but if you go out to a bar/club and approach, you an easily find a girl to fuck on a ONS in London, no problem. You ARE exotic being American in London - of course there are lots already but many British girls (most) have never been with an American.

Edit:

Oh... I just saw you want to bang a new girl every day. That is more challenging. It seems unlikely to have that kind of luck. But a couple, I think sure. Depends, if you do nothing but daygame all day and bars/club every night - you stand a better chance! Tiring though. Good luck.

TrueSlyr, I agree with your statement that because you don't have to work you have more time to pursue woman. I also noted that you work in Finance which makes it more understandable and gives further credence to your point.

I think your 1 a day goal is well on the high side but it all depends on one's own ability. There are people who I bet could swoop 2 a day. There are also people who couldn't swoop 1 in a month. Your own ability will dictate that. Usually there should be some correlation to your ability in the US.

I wish you luck! If I were aiming for no less than 7 in 7 days in London I'd need a hell of a lot of luck thats for sure!

In countries like Ukraine it is more than enough.

Quote: (11-28-2013 11:54 AM)Qwest Wrote:  

A week in London I would view 2-3 girls as a more realistic benchmark. That would be my achievable target at least, but to each his own.

I agree.

The only places I think would be possible for 1 girl per night would be a place like Las Vegas.

Or some kind of Spring Break destination, or Senior Week destination like Cancun.

Possibly New Orleans for Mardi Gras.

For a regular week in London, it would take the stars really aligning, multiple times.

But then again, we all have different skill levels, bankrolls, looks, wardrobes etc.

Quote: (11-29-2013 12:05 AM)travolta Wrote:  

1 week is not enough. On my last trip I spent about 1 week in each city, and it was WAY too rushed. You might be able to get a bang, but you won't really get to experience the city. For example, I only spent 1 week in Barcelona, and I feel like I barely saw anything. I wouldn't recommend spending such a short amount of time in a city. I'll never do it again. Also, it's a pretty bad idea to go to a city JUST to get laid. I spent about 8 days in Taipei, Taiwan.. I did see a decent amount of the city, but I spent the majority of my time trying to get laid. It's kind of stupid going to a city for the sole purpose of getting laid. For one, you won't get to see the city because you'll be so busy chasing pussy, but also, if you don't get laid than you've essentially failed, since you're only purpose was to get laid. You'll have a lot of regrets if you don't get laid. It's better to go to a place with a real purpose other than getting laid. That's my 10 pesos anyway..

I disagree. Flag missions are one of the most exciting things in life. It's mindcrushing to fail one, but still better than only having photos of monuments and museums to show once you're back home.

Quote: (11-29-2013 09:42 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (11-28-2013 11:54 AM)Qwest Wrote:  

I agree.

The only places I think would be possible for 1 girl per night would be a place like Las Vegas.

Or some kind of Spring Break destination, or Senior Week destination like Cancun.

Possibly New Orleans for Mardi Gras.

For a regular week in London, it would take the stars really aligning, multiple times.

But then again, we all have different skill levels, bankrolls, looks, wardrobes etc.

Do online bangs count? I did some test pipelining and I could easily source a bunch of women to potentially bang. If you add that with daygaming, bars, its possible... I think.

[/quote]

Do online bangs count? I did some test pipelining and I could easily source a bunch of women to potentially bang. If you add that with daygaming, bars, its possible... I think.
[/quote]

Here on the forum the only notches that count are cold approaches where meet to bang is less than 1 hour. The place where you approach must have no better than a 70:30 Male to Female ratio. You must also make her buy you a drink.

In seriousness, of course they count! Enjoy yourself. Don't worry about some metric for how valuable people consider a notch online. In the end a pussy you meet online is no different than a pussy you meet in day or at night.

Goodluck

Is one week enough?

For me, I feel more unglued, more uninhibited, and more aggressive when I'm abroad on the prowl. I think many guys are like that. Men were designed to be hunters, to travel long distances to hunt and search for food, females, and better habitats. That is what we do. Some residue of that is still embedded in our lizard-like cerebral cortex.

I've read some studies that say sexual libido is "location dependent", meaning that people act differently sexually in different environments. For me this is true. The novelty value of being a foreigner in some places, combined with more time on one's hands, and being more aggressive, and not knowing anyone, can be a powerful tonic for success.

So from my experience, the answer is a tentative yes, one week can be enough in some situations. With a few caveats.

You have to do your homework before you hit the deck in the country of your choice. Research, pipelining, and social circle cultivation should all be done before you arrive. It's all about increasing your odds.

I personally like to spend at least a week in a new city but prefer to mix business and pleasure. Ideally I like to spend the first 3-4 days working which helps me get to know the area a little better, since my meetings and lunches are generally scattered around, and often I can also get some good intel on the city since my line of work puts me in contact with pretty cool, well-connected people. By the weekend I already know what the hot, upscale spots are as well some specific events that might be happening. Occasionally I will also realize I should switch hotels to an area with better logistics, although I'm generally pretty good at figuring that piece in advance thanks in part to RVF data sheets (and high biz dt areas are often where the top spots are located anyway).
During the day, on biz trips, I'm already in a talkative mood due to the nature of my job and the fact that I wear more sober suits compared to nighttime doesn't really affect me.
So if that's a possibility, I strongly recommend you try to mix biz and play. One will reinforce the other, you'll close more deals on both areas and lock down good investments and partnerships.
One more tip: I've found that upgrading to a nicer suite has always been worth the extra $. It's not that I brag to women about it, not at all. But I feel it becomes part of my vibe and they get more excited about going back to the room with me, without me really saying much about the setup. Has anyone else noticed this?