rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Poster on blue pill subreddit admits game worked on her

http://www.reddit.com/r/TheBluePill/comm...like_this/

"Well, he was about 8 years older than me. It turns out he lied to me about his age. He's actually 10 years older than me. I'm in my early twenties."

Here's the kicker. New Years eve was coming up. I asked him what he wanted to do. He said he was going to a party his co-worker invited him to. He then changed the subject. The next day, I asked him why he didn't want to spend NYE with me, over the phone. He told me he wanted to break up with me but he didn't want to make me come all the way out to his side of town so he could do it nor did he want to come all the way out to my side of town. He then told me he wasn't attracted to me. And then the story changed into how he wanted kids in the next 2 years and I couldn't provide him with that. And then he went back to how he wasn't attracted to me. I asked him why two days before this phone call we had sex all day long. He mumbled something and I hung up on him.

Anyone want to fess up to this one?

That dude in the story sounds pretty cool and I want to buy him a drink.

That dude actually sounds like a faggot. I would happily berate him for being a dumbass.

Both of them should take a step back and fix their lives, the chick has clearly lost her mind as well.

Quote:Quote:

I'm into BDSM now, really into femdom, which he would never like anyway.

Great final comment by her.

Quote: (11-26-2013 11:23 PM)WestCoast Wrote:  

That dude actually sounds like a faggot.

Both of them should take a step back and fix their lives.

[Image: laugh6.gif]

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

Quote: (11-26-2013 11:27 PM)Kingsley Davis Wrote:  

Quote: (11-26-2013 11:23 PM)WestCoast Wrote:  

That dude actually sounds like a faggot.

Both of them should take a step back and fix their lives.

Faggot or.... alpha?

Who knows, maybe she had some bizarre body issue(like hair on her nipples or a vestigial tail or something) or he pegged her to be crazy/clingy/bipolar/false-rape-claim chick.
Hence the massive distance.

Or just being a douchebag and minimizing investment post bang.

This was awesome -

"I'm into BDSM now, really into femdom, which he would never like anyway."

Uh the way she describes him is, well, he does seem like a fuckwit. Buuuut.. ah whatev. Other peoples problems

[Image: womanhamster.gif]

Wow, that post needs to go in the Hamsterbation Hall of Fame.

Twenty-odd paragraphs to spin the fact that she had sex with this guy for months. Months! And she thinks she comes off looking good in that story. "Oh, his pants weren't long enough. "Oh, he flushed condoms down the toilet." And yet you keep spreading your legs, honey. In fact, he was the one who dumped you. He wins.

Also, I'd caution people here against taking her complaints about the guy at face value. Anyone attracted to feminist "hate-reading" sites like Manboobz or r/TheBluePill is narcissistic and has a tenuous relationship with the truth. In order to maintain her false identity of game not working and the "red pill" being wrong, there's a strong likelihood that she lied or omitted information about the guy in order to paint him in the worst possible light. Not to mention that the Blue Pillers have a tenuous grip on reality already; remember the thread where they all revealed that they're all on anti-psychotics/anti-depressants and/or have attempted suicide?

Really, her whole post reads like sour grapes. "Yeah, he dumped me, but I didn't really want to be with him anyway." I'm surprised she isn't claiming he had a small dick.

^^^^^^
Matt Forney for the win. Femdom? Really?

Top that motherfuckers! Ha ha!

[Quote] I remember every time we had sex, he would flush the condom down he toilet. I asked him why he didn't just throw it in the bin. He hesitated to answer. There was a trash can right beside the toilet. I let it go because he made me feel like asking him a question was nagging him. I later find out months later via his reddit comment history he's very worried about sperm-jacking. So, if anyone you know does that, dump him ASAP. He doesn't trust you.

[Image: attachment.jpg15598]   

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Quote: (11-27-2013 12:07 AM)Matt Forney Wrote:  

there's a strong likelihood that she lied or omitted information about the guy in order to paint him in the worst possible light.

'strong likelikhood'?

The hamster only exists because women can't be honest with themselves. Any relationship story they're going to tell is going to be a clusterfuck of selective editing, staircase wit, you-go-girl empowerment and cognitive dissonance.

I've never heard any girl say "I fucked up that relationship" the way I've heard men repeatedly say it.

Can anyone think of a pop song where a woman admits blame for a breakup? There's got to be a few, surely?