rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anyone being to Gozo, Malta?

I am getting dragged on a family holiday to Gozo island in Malta.

Anyone being there before? I fucking hate going abroad so in all seriousness I only want to know one thing.

Can you get decent pizza over there? I have had alot of holidays in Scotland - and learned that decent pizza is not something you can find everywhere.

Other than that do you think it is a cool place to go? One nice thing about Malta is that they speak English over there.

Haven't been myself but have several friends that have gone. These are family men, but even they pointed out that all you can do is basically sit in the sun and eat out at family friendly restaurants at night.

If you're interested in history you'd probably fill a day with exploring the fortress of the Knights of St John AKA Knights Hospitaller.The Island was the scene of the Mediterranean battle against the Ottoman empire so a lot of historical significance to the place.

I'm not 100% but I think all the fun is on the main island. I visited an old gf in 2009 who had just moved there and from the way I remember her explaining it Gozo was a quiet island.... If you hit up the main island and go to the St. Julians area. Not sure how it is now but there was quite a large Bulgarian community or maybe it just seemed that way because my girl was Bulgarian.