rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Energy Levels

Energy Levels

What does your energy level look like and what do you do differently than others when you're out?

I've noticed a huge difference between every guy's particular style of gaming girls and I think it's largely based on how much energy you're putting out. Roosh has his sniper game thing and from watching vids of him talking he seems to be really mellow and chill. His night, no doubt, turns out way differently than mine.

Just wondering how some players in the forum act when they're out and what series of events does your energy level lead to?

For example, I'm so high energy I like to be the centre of attention and be up in girls faces and give out high fives. I'll usually get a girl up against a wall and run some game talking really loud and making cocky jokes and questioning her about where she's from and shit, before wandering away and talking to every random person I meet. I'll play beer pong with total strangers and normally find myself in strangers' dorm rooms. I'm really touchy feely and getting make-outs is no biggie for me. My problem is following up over text or whatever where I can't replicate my energy level.

What do you do differently when you party?

Energy Levels

rsd is the way for ya amigbro