rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

2 gf's "in love" how to keep both
gf's "in love" how to keep both
Hi guys,

I have 2 gf's, one of 2.5 years and one of 5 months. This was relatively easy to control until today when the one of 5 months busted out "I love you." It through me in a loop and i basically responded with "mentirosa" jokingly in english words "liar" and continued the conversation. I'd like to keep both relationships going in the long run but am not sure whether I should be expressing my love for the newer one or not. Should I respond with an I love you at some point or should I just keep things going as usual? I figure if I don't start to show emotional commitment that the relationship will be doomed. I found it easy to have 2 girlfriends but now that the 2nd one is somewhat commiting i'm unsure as to how to play this out.

Another issue I'm finding is time. How do you guys running harems have time to keep multiple girlfriends on the go. I'm constantly bullshitting about being away on work, travelling to a family summer home etc. Both girls live in different cities. Ex. I just took the newer girlfriend to Varadero for a week and told my older girlfriend that I had gone to a family summer home which happens to be in the US and I don't have a US sim card so couldn't call.

Not sure whether I should be honest here about my multiple LTR's or what.

In simple terms, 2 long term gf's. How to keep both of them? (newer gf said L word for the first time today...)

Gracias Rooshvforum amigos!
First: For future reference, NEVER allow a chick to think, FOR ONE SECOND, that she'll ever be your only woman. If you want a polygynous-style relationship (which you obviously do), then establish that as the context within which you and your woman/women will be relating, from the first "hello."
BUT YOU ALREADY FUCKED THAT UP, SOOOOO...

From others, you'll probably get suggestions along the lines of keeping the "sneaky" shit going (time management coupled with good alibis & other such bullshit), but personally, I say plain & simply let them both know that you haven't been totally honest with them and that before shit gets deeper, you want to steer things in a more honest, advanced direction. You have to let them know that you've been seeing and care for someone else and would love to keep things going with both of them. "Since we're going for transparency here, I really would like the two of you to meet," or some shit like that. Ditch the weak ass lying. ALL YOUR WOMEN SHOULD KNOW EACH OTHER & KNOW THAT ALL OF YOU ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP TOGETHER.
This in no way means you care any less and in fact, it takes a higher-level kind of emotional maturity for a woman to love a man and love the fact that another woman loves him...all while he loves them both. Talk to them both about this kinda shit, UNFLINCHINGLY.

Yo, I'm seeing this "alpha" word thrown around so freely in these forums; then I read post after post about lying to bitches about other bitches.
FUCK THAT SHIT. Seems to me the threat of a chick or two leaving is the TRUE "alpha" running the show.

SIDE NOTE: Why the fuck is there not more talk about training bitches to not only accept & expect you to be in multiple relationships with other women, but to also be recruiting the chicks who meet your criteria???
STOP ALLOWING THE THREAT OF A HURT-FEELINGS BROAD TAKING HER PUSSY & GOING HOME TO TURN YOU INTO SOME FEARFUL LIAR!!!
ALL women are hardwired to be one of multiple women in a polygynous relationship. Make sure to unapologetically compel them to fulfill their destiny.
A woman should NEVER be allowed to think that she will be your only one. Then you don't have to have this extraordinary memory in order to keep lies about family summer homes in order...because she packed your bags and gave your other chick a hug & kiss before the two of you took your week-long trip together.

Maybe it's just me, but nothing short of that qualifies as "alpha," from my perspective.
Even crazy ass Stephane Hemon had the polygynous, "Interdependent Circle" shit on lock.
I run a large harem currently 4 girls. 2 of them don't know about my lifestyle and I have no interest in telling them. I keep things separated with each girl by making myself busy and productive. I'm either at uni or work every single day, then I have gym 3 times a week, dancing 3 to 4 times a week. Each of these is an opportunity to see a girl before, after, or during.

Get them to cook for you before your gym time, bring food to your work, join you at a social dance then take them home afterward, booty call them if you strike out at a club, and have them make you lunch between classes. Inevitably I will get caught out from time to time, however so long as I don't apologise and the girl is significantly invested in me she'll always want to continue.

Keep things low maintenance, guard your privacy, spend a lot of your time at their place. It's not that hard to run multiple long term relationships and to maintain an active night game life, you just gotta keep everything low maintenance. Dates should be things you want to do, like reading together, exercising, eating, and getting high. You would be doing these things anyway, but instead you're bonding and getting laid at will.
Quote: (11-24-2013 04:42 AM)Mon Wrote:  

First: For future reference, NEVER allow a chick to think, FOR ONE SECOND, that she'll ever be your only woman. If you want a polygynous-style relationship (which you obviously do), then establish that as the context within which you and your woman/women will be relating, from the first "hello."

Explain how you do this more from "hello".
Dont have both of them as your serious gfs, one should be your girlfriend and one should be your fuckbuddy.

My girlfriend doesnt know that I am fucking other girls but she has a feeling that I am fucking other chicks. My other girls, I let them know that I have a girlfriend if I feel that I will be banging them for a long time.

Usually when I want to stay with other chicks, I do exactly the same shit. I tell my girl I am going to visit a friend in another city for two nights and while I am with the other chick, I always make sure I will pick up her call or return her call so she knows that I am not with other chicks.

''Baptize'' your girl into the lifestyle you want to live. I just told my main girl that I want to have a threesome with her and another chick and she is down for it (she tried to say no at first but i ended up convincing her).

Having two serious gfs at the same time is trouble, one should know that you are only banging her, don't give a fuck about her emotional feelings.
Quote: (11-24-2013 11:11 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

First, of course, is mindset. Go into every interaction with a chick knowing that if she earns at least 15 minutes of your conversation, she will know, before that conversation ends, that being with you mean sharing you with other women.
One way (which I find the most fun way) is that I and my woman/women often..VERY OFTEN...approach chicks together. So there is no doubt in the new chick's mind that this is harem-life.
MEN DO NOT REALIZE THAT HUGE, HUGE, HUGE NUMBERS OF WOMEN WHO ARE TOTALLY DOWN FOR THIS ARRANGEMENT. YOU HAVE TO ACTUALLY PRESENT IT TO THEM.
MY EXPERIENCE IS THAT THE PRETTIER, GIRLY-GIRL, ULTRA-FEMININE BROADS ARE THE QUICKEST TO BE DOWN.

When I'm approaching alone, again, one of my primary principles is that I must know, within 15 - 20 minutes, if she has an aversion to fulfilling her hardwired, biological mandates of being bisexual & sharing a man. No need wasting my time if not, as I only involve myself with women who wants to enjoy 3somes, 4somes, and moresomes. I don't reward unacceptable behavior. If she ain't with it, I perceive her as unworthy of fucking me...no matter how good she looks.
I've found that one of the quickest and most entertaining (for chicks) ways of doing this is some bullshit palm reading, where you discover her "sexual adventurism" line (this "palm reading" method of cutting right to the bisexuality was inspired by Rick H. when I heard him talk about it around 2005). Then just ask, with a mischievous-curiosity look on your face, "So what kinda girls are you attracted to?"
You may have to do a little nudging in the right direction since their autopilot reaction is to fear being judged negatively. I have this whole verbal schtick that I've been using, invariably, for 15 years that reframes so-called "straight" girls as boring, and bisexual chicks as upper-echelon, elite bitches.
After this, it's nothing to set up your first "date" as you, her, & your girl getting together at a bar or some shit. Just let her know how much your girl(s) would love her sense of humor or something like that.
A VERY large percentage of my "first dates" involves the girl meeting my long-term chick(s).
This has worked WONDERS for me over the past 15 years. Keep in mind, I don't fuck around with that indirect shit. Kinda makes me feel like a pussy.

Another way that I set the multiple-women frame, if for whatever reason(s) I don't run that palm reading shit, is if she says or does something that I genuinely like, or I genuinely find funny, I'll say something like, "You know you're racking up gold stars with me right. This must be your way of trying to keep me around. You gotta hang out with us this weekend. We're doing _________. My girl(s) would love your crazy sense of humor.
Then that fun conversation begins.

It has to be presupposed and framed in your conversation. I often say to girls, with a sinister grin, "I don't know if I can keep you around. You seem like the type that'll bring ugly girls home for me...trying to make sure I rank you higher."
That often leads to a fun back & forth where I say something like, "See, my current girlfriend(s) bring home the prettiest girls they can find. For instance, if she/they were with me today, she/they would've approached you before I did. You gotta hang out with us some time this weekend. The 2 (or 3) of you would love each other. You share the same fucked up sense of humor." SOMETHING ALONG THOSE LINES.
Then the solidification part of the conversation moves on from there.

If she asks, "Where's your girlfriend?" Reply with, "Slow down speedy. I plan on introducing the two of you once I feel like you're not some psycho weirdo."
HER: "Do you have a girlfriend?"
YOU: "About a hundred of them, at the moment. If you act right, you could be one hundred plus one."

You can get away with ANYTHING with a woman if you present it as confidently, unapologetically, & authoritatively as humanly possible.

Chicks that you desire have NO BUSINESS ENGINEERING THEIR OWN WORLDVIEW. YOU DESIGN HER REALITY...SHE ACCEPTS IT.
ALWAYS use your conversation to set the frame that if things progress, she will be willingly, knowingly, and happily sharing you with other upper-echelon women.
Quote: (11-24-2013 12:52 PM)pitt Wrote:  

Having two serious gfs at the same time is trouble, one should know that you are only banging her, don't give a fuck about her emotional feelings.

As my brother (who lives with his three women) often says to men, in discussions about his polygynous life, "If having a serious relationship with multiple women at the same time is complicated, it's time to step up your training."

I totally agree with him. This has been my lifestyle for 15 years. I have never found it troublesome...no more than being with one chick.
SCREEN & TRAIN WITH SEVERITY.
I do believe with the right frame persona one could make 2 girls aware of each other and willing to participate in 3-ways and picking up girls for you and what not. I don't see it going down like that in this case. I've already lied about breaking it off with the longer term gf to the newer gf. I think she'd probably walk at that idea and I'm not really one to design females into my ideal of them. I prefer that someone be themselves and not try to make them change.

Pitt: the tricky part of it is I'd like to keep them both as serious gf's. Heck, if I could get all 3 of us under the same roof that would be fucking sweet. I love woman and in this case I strongly like both of these woman.

Statsi: I've had up to 4 girls at the same time but that was overboard for me. I did that for a couple weeks and it would be better termed 2 gf's + 2 occasional girls I fuck in my case.

Personally, I like having 2 serious gf's because what one lacks the other is more less and vice versa.

I'm planning to hold off on dropping any I love you's to girl 2 until I feel her sliding away. Once she is sliding away I'm going to break up with her. As shes leaving turn her around and say wait. "I love you". She gets off on emotion like crazy and I see this as working best in this case. Then perhaps trying to convince atleast one of he girls to be open to the 2 girls under one roof idea and go from there.
Quote: (11-24-2013 12:31 AM)lavidaloca Wrote:  

In simple terms, 2 long term gf's. How to keep both of them?

By being honest from the very beginning.

I exclusively do unfenced relationships and this has been the case for the last 12 years and I have a lot more than 2 ongoing relationships right now.

Relationships are not a zero sum game where to have one you can't have another.

Nor is dishonesty or covering or hiding your other relationships at all necessary.
Quote: (11-24-2013 02:41 PM)JJ Roberts Wrote:  

Quote: (11-24-2013 12:31 AM)lavidaloca Wrote:  

In simple terms, 2 long term gf's. How to keep both of them?

By being honest from the very beginning.

I exclusively do unfenced relationships and this has been the case for the last 12 years and I have a lot more than 2 ongoing relationships right now.

Relationships are not a zero sum game where to have one you can't have another.

Nor is dishonesty or covering or hiding your other relationships at all necessary.

JJ Roberts: I totally agree about the dishonesty, covering up, and/or hiding other relationships part.
That's some ol' pussified shit, if you ask me. I consider that just as "beta" as all the other things labeled as "beta" in this manosphere universe.

I just can't get over the hilarity of the "man-hamstering"...screaming "ALPHA!!!"...then ducking & dodging because some pussified, beta, brain virus has you fearful of some "negative" repercussions of being a capital "m" Man. SHE SHOULD BE THE NEW CHICK'S CHEERLEADER, HOPING SHE MAKES IT PAST YOUR RIGOROUS SCREENING PROCESS INTO THE MAJESTIC STATUS OF "LONG-TERM RELATIONSHIP" WITH THE TWO OF YOU.

I can't imagine being worried because I saw my "main" girlfriend's sister seeing me out with some other chick.
What kinda weak shit is that???

I have this crazy notion that an "Alpha" would never lie to a woman about his other women.
I have this crazy notion that an "Alpha" is openly polygynous, and any woman with whom he involves himself will know exactly what she's getting into.
Quote: (11-24-2013 01:47 PM)Mon Wrote:  

As my brother (who lives with his three women) often says to men, in discussions about his polygynous life, "If having a serious relationship with multiple women at the same time is complicated, it's time to step up your training."

I totally agree with him. This has been my lifestyle for 15 years. I have never found it troublesome...no more than being with one chick.

Your brother lives with his three women in the US? How is your brother doing financially?

I seriously can't see that shit being done in the western world with 3 hot chicks and you are just an average guy in terms of money.
It's called polyamory. There's already lots of solid frames there.

If you set that frame from the begining - that you want love, intimacy, affection, and FREEDOM - and that you can both have all those things without exclusivity - then her jealously will seem petty.

I remember being in bed with a girl and telling her I was getting involved with someone else at the same time. She asked who and I told her. She said, "aw! I love that girl. She's a good pick." Both of us were versed in the language of polyamory, and had set that frame from the start. Still friends with both girls.

Polyamory has a LOT of pitfalls... if you don't have game. Often people will use it as a way to bounce from partner to partner and avoid real intimacy, or a girl will say she is "polyamorous" when she is really just "polyfuckorous" to avoid feeling like a slut. If you don't buy the hippy free love utopic stuff that comes out of polyamorous communities, you'll be okay.

See also, Owen Cook's (RSD) material on threesomes. Very solid.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.
His brother could be mormon pitt.
Quote: (11-24-2013 04:30 PM)pitt Wrote:  

Quote: (11-24-2013 01:47 PM)Mon Wrote:  

Your brother lives with his three women in the US? How is your brother doing financially?

I seriously can't see that shit being done in the western world with 3 hot chicks and you are just an average guy in terms of money.

Yes...in the U.S (in the Midwest, of all places). He's also been feeling out a fourth for about three months.
He's doing pretty well financially. He owns six apartment buildings, all filled with tenants. He also owns an electrical contracting company... both commercial and residential.
Thing is...he was living with the first two when his income wasn't so hot. I say that it was because my brother truly exhibits Alpha characteristics. He started building his real estate when the second chick gave him $75,000 from her trust fund.

I live with two chicks and I'm in the U.S (Cali)...with another in her "probationary" stage (not living with us).
I also have two chicks that I'm not considering for anything long-term (been about a month or so each). I consider the non-candidates "concubines." My long-term girls like to call them "Gopis"...a Hindu term referring to the female, devoted worshipers of Krishna.
We're having our weekly movie night tonight...ALL OF US.
Top-notch Californian cannabis (medicinal, of course...we all have glaucoma[Image: blush.gif]) usually turns movie night into a good, ol' fashioned Bacchanal.

To this day, my brother & I still talk about the turning-point conversation that he & I had 15 years ago, when we made a pact...vowed to never lie to a girl again about our other women. Either they are happy participants, or they are non-participants.
All it took was a an unflinching decision.
ONLY ACCEPT THE TYPE OF WOMEN YOU WANT AND ALL YOU'LL GET IS THE TYPE OF WOMEN YOU WANT.

WOMEN ARE HARDWIRED TO BE WILLING PARTICIPANTS IN A HAREM. Allow them to experience that joy.
Quote: (11-24-2013 05:04 PM)lavidaloca Wrote:  

His brother could be mormon pitt.

HAHAHAHA!!! Definitely not Mormon.
He's one of the most openly, vocally anti-religious people you'll ever meet.
Thats impressive Mon. I suggested he may be mormon due to your name "Mon" which Mor"Mon". I'm not sure I'd want to keep any woman that long term!
Quote: (11-24-2013 01:34 PM)Mon Wrote:  

First, of course, is mindset. Go into every interaction with a chick knowing that if she earns at least 15 minutes of your conversation, she will know, before that conversation ends, that being with you mean sharing you with other women.
One way (which I find the most fun way) is that I and my woman/women often..VERY OFTEN...approach chicks together. So there is no doubt in the new chick's mind that this is harem-life.
MEN DO NOT REALIZE THAT HUGE, HUGE, HUGE NUMBERS OF WOMEN WHO ARE TOTALLY DOWN FOR THIS ARRANGEMENT. YOU HAVE TO ACTUALLY PRESENT IT TO THEM.
MY EXPERIENCE IS THAT THE PRETTIER, GIRLY-GIRL, ULTRA-FEMININE BROADS ARE THE QUICKEST TO BE DOWN.

When I'm approaching alone, again, one of my primary principles is that I must know, within 15 - 20 minutes, if she has an aversion to fulfilling her hardwired, biological mandates of being bisexual & sharing a man. No need wasting my time if not, as I only involve myself with women who wants to enjoy 3somes, 4somes, and moresomes. I don't reward unacceptable behavior. If she ain't with it, I perceive her as unworthy of fucking me...no matter how good she looks.
I've found that one of the quickest and most entertaining (for chicks) ways of doing this is some bullshit palm reading, where you discover her "sexual adventurism" line (this "palm reading" method of cutting right to the bisexuality was inspired by Rick H. when I heard him talk about it around 2005). Then just ask, with a mischievous-curiosity look on your face, "So what kinda girls are you attracted to?"
You may have to do a little nudging in the right direction since their autopilot reaction is to fear being judged negatively. I have this whole verbal schtick that I've been using, invariably, for 15 years that reframes so-called "straight" girls as boring, and bisexual chicks as upper-echelon, elite bitches.
After this, it's nothing to set up your first "date" as you, her, & your girl getting together at a bar or some shit. Just let her know how much your girl(s) would love her sense of humor or something like that.
A VERY large percentage of my "first dates" involves the girl meeting my long-term chick(s).
This has worked WONDERS for me over the past 15 years. Keep in mind, I don't fuck around with that indirect shit. Kinda makes me feel like a pussy.

Another way that I set the multiple-women frame, if for whatever reason(s) I don't run that palm reading shit, is if she says or does something that I genuinely like, or I genuinely find funny, I'll say something like, "You know you're racking up gold stars with me right. This must be your way of trying to keep me around. You gotta hang out with us this weekend. We're doing _________. My girl(s) would love your crazy sense of humor.

It has to be presupposed and framed in your conversation. I often say to girls, with a sinister grin, "I don't know if I can keep you around. You seem like the type that'll bring ugly girls home for me...trying to make sure I rank you higher."
That often leads to a fun back & forth where I say something like, "See, my current girlfriend(s) bring home the prettiest girls they can find. For instance, if she/they were with me today, she/they would've approached you before I did. You gotta hang out with us some time this weekend. The 2 (or 3) of you would love each other. You share the same fucked up sense of humor." SOMETHING ALONG THOSE LINES.

If she asks, "Where's your girlfriend?" Reply with, "Slow down speedy. I plan on introducing the two of you once I feel like you're not some psycho weirdo."
YOU: "About a hundred of them, at the moment. If you act right, you could be one hundred plus one."

You can get away with ANYTHING with a woman if you present it as confidently, unapologetically, & authoritatively as humanly possible.

Chicks that you desire have NO BUSINESS ENGINEERING THEIR OWN WORLDVIEW. YOU DESIGN HER REALITY...SHE ACCEPTS IT.
ALWAYS use your conversation to set the frame that if things progress, she will be willingly, knowingly, and happily sharing you with other upper-echelon women.

Interesting.

Thanks.

Tell us a little more about yourself, so we can get a gauge of where you are coming from.

What cities do you have juice in?

Home base?

"Notch count"?

Background?

Etc
Quote: (11-24-2013 06:00 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Interesting.

Thanks.

Tell us a little more about yourself, so we can get a gauge of where you are coming from.

Home base?

"Notch count"?

Background?

Etc

Originally from St. Louis, Misery (Missouri). Now in Southern California.
Since I moved to Southern California in April of 2011, I've fucked 51 chicks...mostly in the Encinitas & La Jolla area.

I'm 38 years old and my primary targets are the 18 - 25 age range.
I abhor "going indirect." My approach is straight-forward, direct, direct, DIRECT..."I saw you; the outer appearance got my attention. Now I'm here to decide if you're worthy of having me fuck you. By the way: you need to be bisexual and be willing to have threesomes and share me if I deem you worthy of meeting my chicks & moving things forward."

Since I started logging the details of my exploits in 2001, for my own entertainment, I've smashed 273 chicks (around 30 or so were married, but I swore off married chicks a while back), as of today. So the total is definitely over 300, if I were to add the ones before 2001.
MANY, MANY of them were in a 3some/4some with me at least once.
I HAD A 3SOME WITH EACH OF THE MARRIED CHICKS.

I'm currently finishing up the first in a series of e-books concerning how environmental toxins are pathologically raising our estrogen and destroying our androgens. Discussing means of remedying the problem.
Quote: (11-24-2013 06:45 PM)Mon Wrote:  

Quote: (11-24-2013 06:00 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Interesting.

Thanks.

Home base?

"Notch count"?

Background?

Etc

My approach is straight-forward, direct, direct, DIRECT..."I saw you; the outer appearance got my attention. Now I'm here to decide if you're worthy of having me fuck you. By the way: you need to be bisexual and be willing to have threesomes and share me if I deem you worthy of meeting my chicks & moving things forward."

What do they say when you open them with that super direct line? Do they laugh? Do they tell you that they are down for this? Do you cold approach them?

You are literally open them with the ''can we fuck?'' line. I think one legit member here was doing an experiment with this line and he got zero results. I have tried this before just for the fun of it and girls just found it funny, i got zero lays from that line. I wonder how you are pulling this off by being so so direct.
No Pitt... the shit I put in quotation marks was meant to convey what I'm ultimately saying. I don't flat out say, "Let's fuck." Although, I will let her know that I'm screen for more than meets the eye.

Though I am direct and never pretend that I stepped to her for any reason other than the fact that I liked what I saw, and now I am determining if I want to pursue this, it is primarily--at least in the beginning of the conversation--my subcommunication & frames of my conversation which convey that I've come for the pussy, if she earns that.
I surely have "regular" conversations to give them plausible deniability.

But VERY soon into conversation, I'm saying things like, "You're the type of girl that'll try to bring ugly chicks home for me," or once she's reciprocated sexual innuendo, I'll ask, "so what kinda girls are you attracted to?"

I was intuitively doing push-pull & negs loooong before Swinggcat & Mystery codified them.

WITHIN 15 - 20 MINUTES, I AM EXPLORING HER WILLINGNESS TO OPEN UP TO SHARING ME & HAVE 3SOMES, IF THINGS GO THERE.
Quote: (11-24-2013 07:50 PM)Mon Wrote:  

No Pitt... the shit I put in quotation marks was meant to convey what I'm ultimately saying. I don't flat out say, "Let's fuck." Although, I will let her know that I'm screen for more than meets the eye.

Though I am direct and never pretend that I stepped to her for any reason other than the fact that I liked what I saw, and now I am determining if I want to pursue this, it is primarily--at least in the beginning of the conversation--my subcommunication & frames of my conversation which convey that I've come for the pussy, if she earns that.
I surely have "regular" conversations to give them plausible deniability.

But VERY soon into conversation, I'm saying things like, "You're the type of girl that'll try to bring ugly chicks home for me," or once she's reciprocated sexual innuendo, I'll ask, "so what kinda girls are you attracted to?"

I was intuitively doing push-pull & negs loooong before Swinggcat & Mystery codified them.

WITHIN 15 - 20 MINUTES, I AM EXPLORING HER WILLINGNESS TO OPEN UP TO SHARING ME & HAVE 3SOMES, IF THINGS GO THERE.

Lets hears some background on who you are and what you do.

Where do you game? How do you dress? etc etc.
I'm a reformed (since 2006) "street dude" who used to be deeply involved in the lifestyle that wack "gangsta-rappers" fantasize about in their songs.
I now do online marketing consulting & fulfillment for offline business.
I'm also writing a series of Kindle books on male sexual health (the first of which should be available by next week).

I game wherever I am...coffee shop, grocery store, gas station, mall...wherever. If I spot her, I'm going in.
I HATE the clubs; although, I did well in my days of enduring it. When I'm in the club with one or two of my women, it is virtually EFFORTLESS. It's as if they can get women at will, without all the "what should I not do & say" bullshit that the average "PUA" thinks about.
I will do my "parking lot pimping" thing every now & then, where I'll hang out in areas where people are clubbing & bar hopping. I'll just catch chicks outside as they walk "the strip."
Keep in mind that TONS of my "gaming" these days is done while I'm with a girl or two already.
Other times, one or two of my chicks have already "sold" the idea of fucking me to another girl. They simply bring her over.
THEY ARE KILLING IT IN THE YOGA CLASSES. They've developed this whole routine for the new-agey yoga chicks about taking their yoga to another level by practicing this secretive, "Advanced Tantra" with us. HAHAHAHA!!!

THE "OH YEAH, I FORGOT" EDIT: I'm generally dressed casually (often high-end casual). For example, I am now in Starbucks wearing a Gucci track jacket, polo t-shirt; True Religion jeans; Gucci sneakers; wood-framed glasses; wood watch; brown baseball cap.
I've gotten several compliments and even more eyeballings.
I've gotten three phone numbers so far.
For some reason Mon, I don't even think you are full of shit. You are basically describing myself- dress high end casual(I wear a lot of shirts from English Laundry,) live in socal, 37. I have never even attempted to date more than one chick at a time(and put all of them into relationships), more women= more fun, sure, but also more stress.

Hopefully you enjoy the forum and stick around.
Quote: (11-24-2013 04:42 PM)runsonmagic Wrote:  

It's called polyamory. There's already lots of solid frames there.

If you set that frame from the begining - that you want love, intimacy, affection, and FREEDOM - and that you can both have all those things without exclusivity - then her jealously will seem petty.

I remember being in bed with a girl and telling her I was getting involved with someone else at the same time. She asked who and I told her. She said, "aw! I love that girl. She's a good pick." Both of us were versed in the language of polyamory, and had set that frame from the start. Still friends with both girls.

Polyamory has a LOT of pitfalls... if you don't have game. Often people will use it as a way to bounce from partner to partner and avoid real intimacy, or a girl will say she is "polyamorous" when she is really just "polyfuckorous" to avoid feeling like a slut. If you don't buy the hippy free love utopic stuff that comes out of polyamorous communities, you'll be okay.

See also, Owen Cook's (RSD) material on threesomes. Very solid.

What I'm specifically into is polygyny (multiple women/one man) not polyamory (everybody fucking everybody). I'm an only-one-dick-in-the-relationship kinda guy.
If a bitch wants other dick, it's time for her to say her goodbyes.

In fact, a chick is counted out as "something more" if she even asks that stupid shit, "Well, if you can have multiple women, why can't I can't other men?"
She's immediately discounted as someone who may qualify for something more serious.
Being the unreasonable man that I am, that means to me that her femininity has dropped below the threshold that keeps her from asking a man stupid shit, like "what if I wanna suck & fuck other dick?"
I find nothing reasonable about the question.
I'm going to attempt the advice here and see if it works

valhalla