rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Now I Hate X-Box

Now I Hate X-Box

This is a commercial highlighting the voice features of the X-Box ONE. She completely disregards her herb boyfriend, and completely orders him around. He's playing the role of a broad, and she's displaying Alpha traits.

[Image: wtf.jpg]

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Now I Hate X-Box

I agree that was pretty brutal, basically I think they are pandering and trying to appeal to the female consumer audience, which for video game systems probably isn't that big to begin with. I dislike the portrayal of men being weak pathetic saps that will do whatever women want, and this commercial captures the essence of that. Sadly, a large portion of guys in relationships are being used like doormats like the guy in the commercial so in a way it's true to life, albeit a sad pathetic beta life.

Now I Hate X-Box

Quote: (11-22-2013 04:28 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

I agree that was pretty brutal, basically I think they are pandering and trying to appeal to the female consumer audience, which for video game systems probably isn't that big to begin with. I dislike the portrayal of men being weak pathetic saps that will do whatever women want, and this commercial captures the essence of that. Sadly, a large portion of guys in relationships are being used like doormats like the guy in the commercial so in a way it's true to life, albeit a sad pathetic beta life.

I still feel like this when I see Gurrrll Power bullshit!
[Image: fuckthat2.gif]

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Now I Hate X-Box

Quote: (11-22-2013 04:30 PM)vinman Wrote:  

Quote: (11-22-2013 04:28 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

I still feel like this when I see Gurrrll Power bullshit!
[Image: fuckthat2.gif]

word!

"When in chaos, speak truth." - Jordan Peterson

Now I Hate X-Box

Most of the girls I know that play video games are fat. I say agree and amplify, letting them stay on the couch until diabetes sets in.

In other new, I'm enjoying Xbox Gold and my 2 free games a month. The last one is fun as shit. Xbox is still the reigning champ, save for Super Mario Kart and Goldeneye. [Image: banana.gif]

Now I Hate X-Box

Supposedly femmes make up 45% of the game market, but I'm wondering if they're including Candy Crush and single moms buying electronic babysitters for their brood.

I wish I didn't get motion sickness, both systems look like fun

Now I Hate X-Box

Quote: (11-22-2013 04:42 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Most of the girls I know that play video games are fat. I say agree and amplify, letting them stay on the couch until diabetes sets in.

In other new, I'm enjoying Xbox Gold and my 2 free games a month. The last one is fun as shit. Xbox is still the reigning champ, save for Super Mario Kart and Goldeneye. [Image: banana.gif]

Have you played Farm Simulator yet?

Now I Hate X-Box

She only got away with it because he's a pretty boy. If he was a real nerd, she wouldn't even try that. Nerd rage is nothing to fuck with.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

Now I Hate X-Box

Would bang.