rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Whats your typical kiss-close approach?

Sup guys, just wanting to know what's everyone kiss-closing technique. For example, this guy here starts talking about some other language bullshit, then whispers something to her ear and goes for the kiss.

Now, considering the guy supposedly met the girl and they just talked for around 15 mins I think thats a very nice technique.

But do you prefer to ''steal'' (thats how we call it, but in spanish) the kiss, or do you prefer the ''I go 90 you go 10'' thing (considering its on a 1st date or whatever).

Comment [Image: biggrin.gif]

"Do you want to kiss me?"

"Yes." - kiss her
"No." - "alright. you had that look. just checking."
"Maybe." - "lets find out." kiss her.

It's an oldie but I like it.

i don't have any "technique" by PUA forums, what i normally do, actually, is to avoid the kiss, normally women give physical hints (eyes) when they are prepared to kiss, i tease them, not allowing them for the first few tries, then i play cocky and tell them that if they actually want to try my beautiful, perfect lips, they are "now" allowed...

In more time restricted enviroments, i just whisper things, touch their earlobs while whispering and then suddenly i just go for the kiss, grabbing their necks softly but decidedly, even when many times they didn't want nor scalated after that, i still made an impression on them that probably stays.

Hell, there is no technique or approach, just read their body language and fricken do it, that is my approach.

Quote: (11-21-2010 03:24 PM)raliv Wrote:  

"Yes." - kiss her

That's worked for you after the 9th grade?

Quote: (11-22-2010 03:39 AM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

Quote: (11-21-2010 03:24 PM)raliv Wrote:  

"Yes." - kiss her

That's worked for you after the 9th grade?

Yes.

Quote: (11-21-2010 09:13 PM)lilactag Wrote:  

Hell, there is no technique or approach, just read their body language and fricken do it, that is my approach.

hear, hear

I usually make a comment about her lips. While she's talking about something, I basically start focusing on her lips, then interrupt her and tell her I'm sorry but I'm distracted and that her lips look so nice / luscious / soft. She shuts up, looks me in the eye and we kiss. In my experience, women love compliments about their lips and more than eager to "show you" how great they are.

Quote: (11-23-2010 03:33 PM)Princeton Wrote:  

I usually make a comment about her lips. While she's talking about something, I basically start focusing on her lips, then interrupt her and tell her I'm sorry but I'm distracted and that her lips look so nice / luscious / soft. She shuts up, looks me in the eye and we kiss. In my experience, women love compliments about their lips and more than eager to "show you" how great they are.

Haha that sounds interesting, never tried that now that I think of it. Seems like I should give that one a try sometime [Image: smile.gif]