rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Let's try in real life this Joan Jett song's line

Do you remember the 80's song, I love Rock N Roll?

The singer, cute leather-clad brunette Joan Jett, did teach us a lesson, in this song : I mean just read the lyrics, she IS the quickest female PUA ever :

"I saw him dancin' there by the record machine
I knew he must a been about seventeen

An' I could tell it wouldn't be long
Till he was with me, yeah me, singin'

He smiled so I got up and asked for his name
That don't matter, he said
'Cause it's all the same

Said, Can I take you home where we can be alone?

An' next we were movin' on
He was with me, yeah me
"

: Text-book PUA, how to pick up your target in like, 2 minutes, in a bar. [Image: banana.gif]

But, this is what I will try from now on, during one week, to see if it works :

when a woman asks me for my name in a bar-nightclub, I will answer like the cool guy in the song : "That don't matter, 'Cause it's all the same" !

do you reckon women will like this answer, will understand the alpha, careless vibe?... or will they think I'm just weird [Image: undecided.gif]??

As I rant again and again, once you open your clenched jaw and s-s-s-s-speak.....you are in the top 1% of all drones.

I do a variation of this all the time. If a woman asks my name (good IOI btw) I pause, seem to think for a couple of seconds and give them an obviously fake name such as "Sven" or "Hans" with a smirk

It always gets a smile-women like that you are not complying with them and social expectations of politeness and like the mystery too

Try it- I think refusing to give them any name might be going a bit too far and my technique gives you the same effect anyway

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

But, how come nobody here noticed something about this song...? :

There are some words in this song that a woman can sing, but that a man could NEVER sing. Or if he did, he would have the femina*zis all over him like crazy. And the police and CNN...

Read the lyrics. Something would be scandalous if a male singer were saying it.

Quote: (11-21-2013 05:07 PM)Arg expert Wrote:  

There are some words in this song that a woman can sing, but that a man could NEVER sing. Or if he did, he would have the femina*zis all over him like crazy. And the police and CNN...

Originally it was song by a man. It's an Arrow's song from 1975

Notice in both versions it's the man asking the woman home though.

But if you sing it you can say just about anything:

Quote: (11-22-2013 12:20 AM)Ensam Wrote:  

Quote: (11-21-2013 05:07 PM)Arg expert Wrote:  

Originally it was song by a man. It's an Arrow's song from 1975

Notice in both versions it's the man asking the woman home though.

thanks man for this precision! And yes, the 'scandalous' words were indeed : She must have been around seventeen!

Many of rock greatest songs would have the bands burning at the stake if they where released today.

Quote: (11-21-2013 03:22 AM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

As I rant again and again, once you open your clenched jaw and s-s-s-s-speak.....you are in the top 1% of all drones.

how so?

Quote: (11-21-2013 11:49 AM)MrXY Wrote:  

I do a variation of this all the time. If a woman asks my name (good IOI btw) I pause, seem to think for a couple of seconds and give them an obviously fake name such as "Sven" or "Hans" with a smirk

It always gets a smile-women like that you are not complying with them and social expectations of politeness and like the mystery too

Try it- I think refusing to give them any name might be going a bit too far and my technique gives you the same effect anyway

Reminds me of a funny story back in college. I was at a bar with some friends, and one of them started talking to some girls with a fake german accent, he told them his name was hans or some shit, and kept the german talk going the entire time, and the girl he targeted totally was loving it and went home with him and fucked him, all the while thinking he was some german.