rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

10 Ways To Know You're Dating a Real Man
0 Ways To Know You're Dating a Real Man
No idea who this guy is but this was on Facebook

http://jamesmsama.wordpress.com/2013/11/...-real-man/
Almost 100% blue-pill tripe, with the exception of the following:

"A real man will have more interests than just you.

I don’t mean this in a negative way. You should, of course, be a priority in his life – but he needs to have a life as well. Interests, friends, hobbies, aspirations. If a man works his entire life around you, it’s another red flag – relationships should be a great part of your life, but not encompass your whole life."

The underlying sentiment, that a man needs to have his own life and mission, I think most people on here would agree with. Except he seems almost apologetic about it. There is nothing to apologize for.
Quote: (11-20-2013 09:46 AM)redpillrage33 Wrote:  

The underlying sentiment, that a man needs to have his own life and mission, I think most people on here would agree with.

Here's the 3rd of Roissy's legendary 16 Commandments of Poon:

Quote:Quote:

III. You shall make your mission, not your woman, your priority

Forget all those romantic cliches of the leading man proclaiming his undying love for the woman who completes him. Despite whatever protestations to the contrary, women do not want to be “The One” or the center of a man’s existence. They in fact want to subordinate themselves to a worthy man’s life purpose, to help him achieve that purpose with their feminine support, and to follow the path he lays out. You must respect a woman’s integrity and not lie to her that she is “your everything”. She is not your everything, and if she is, she will soon not be anymore.

"The great secret of happiness in love is to be glad that the other fellow married her." – H.L. Mencken
Almost all blue-pill, party line bullshit. A few morsels of truth in a dung-heap of lies.
"A real man will write a 10-point piece about how loving you in 10 different manly yet sweet and caring ways makes him a real man".

Fuck. This. Shit.
... written by a guy fantasising about dating a real man.
Quote: (11-20-2013 07:50 PM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  

... written by a guy fantasising about dating a real man.

More like the father he never had.

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"
Not red pill, but not too terrible either.
11 Signs You’re Dating A Boy And Not A Man
Quote: (11-20-2013 08:34 PM)Player_1337 Wrote:  

10 of those could equally describe the relationship between a girl and her gay BFF.
This is the kind of shit you see women posting daily on FB, and getting tons of likes from their friends. And white-knighting softies looking to impress. I always leave this kind of stuff alone - I never comment when one of my circle posts something like this, unless it's a sarcastic comment of course...hahaha! Most of them don't really know what they want, and will find fault with whoever is in front of them. And naturally, there are no improvements they can make to themselves - they're perfect as is. It always annoys me when men post this kind of thing - it's as if they're trying to shame other men to make themselves appear superior.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."
The guy who posted this told it was time to grow up when I asked if he likes being tied down.
He's probably the kind of guy that would be at an anal play workshop, like one I saw on HBO's "Real Sex" some years ago. It featured couples learning how to please each other anally, and dudes were bent over taking it from their girlfriends with strap-ons. Sickening. I mean bitches were pounding on these dudes colons like they stole from them. It was one of the most embarrassing, revolting things I've ever witnessed.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."
Guys you're being too harsh here.

If you stick to the headline points, he's not too far off. Here, I'll use his headliners and offer my breakdown:

A real man values more than just your looks.
True! A real man knows that good-looking girls aren't too hard to find and that there's much more to a woman besides her dress size. Your enthusiasm for laundry, cooking, sexual favors, and pleasantness are just as, if not more important as your appearance. A 6 can make herself an 8 with the right selection of makeup, dress, and how she treats her man.

A real man will never be intimidated by your motivation.
True! A real man also won't give two shits about your motivation. And assuming your motivation refers to pursuing a career, he'll also leave you by the wayside while he pursues a woman that's attractive enough and comes from proper breeding stock so she doesn't HAVE to work.

A real man will have more interests than just you.
True! A real man is interested in things like guns, gambling, fine liquor, travelling, literature, philosophy...in other words, a real man is much more interested in everything else in this world BESIDES you, so you'd better bring enough to the table so he keeps your ass around.

A real man will give you answers.
True! "Yes" and "No" are common answers given by real men.

A real man is direct.
True! Real men aren't afraid to speak their mind, so don't be surprised when you ask him, "Do I look fat?" and you don't get the answer you're looking for. Your girlfriends are for using as emotional tampons, not real men.

A real man is cool, calm, and collected.
True! Don't bother looking for a dramatic response from a real man. But the calm ones are the ones to watch out for too, ladies! Push his buttons too hard and, well, you might want to keep a well stocked first-aid kit handy.

A real man will show you respect.
True...but only if you earn it. Earning respect from a real man isn't the same as earning respect from your girlfriends. Earning respect from a real man takes a minimum of a year so you'd best be on good behavior.

A real man will put effort into your relationship.
True! A man's free time is his most valuable asset, so cherish it accordingly. Real men have many options, but if you bring enough happiness into his life he'll choose to spend much of his free time with you. Don't take this for granted.

A real man will make you want to be the best version of yourself, without changing who you really are.
True! Don't think you can slip up with a real man, he'll call you on your shit, kick you out of the apartment, and have a backup girl faster than you can blink. Real men expect serious effort be put into your appearance, demeanor, and behavior. That means dumping the flipflop collection, knowing how to put on makeup, and knowing how to cook well.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK
The Dude, I like that your both is both agreeable and somehow confrontational to this slut who penned the "X Ways to Tell You're Dating a Real Man". That's how I argue, with jedi mind tricks.
Quote: (11-20-2013 08:40 PM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  

Quote: (11-20-2013 08:34 PM)Player_1337 Wrote:  

10 of those could equally describe the relationship between a girl and her gay BFF.

Knew that link would be good for some laughs.
Quote: (11-20-2013 09:46 AM)redpillrage33 Wrote:  

The underlying sentiment, that a man needs to have his own life and mission, I think most people on here would agree with. Except he seems almost apologetic about it. There is nothing to apologize for.

Of course he's apologetic about it. 95% of men are constantly walking on egg-shells in the Anglosphere for fear of upsetting women. Even some of my friends have let their women put on weight (not that they were exactly femininely thin before) through fear of speaking up and her leaving.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken