rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Colbert's Alpha Dog of the week

Colbert just rocks. Of course he wags his finger on behalf of his liberal audience, but his jokes are hilarious !

http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert...ip-wilson?

Plus Chip Wilson really made the worst public apology since BP CEO Tony Hayward regarding the gulf oil spill, who in turn got rightfully ridiculed the shit out of him by Trey Parker and Matt Stone from South Park.

Enjoy.

I enjoy Colbert at occasions but unfortunately he is a leftist white knight beta. Just last night he pissed all over Lulelemon's CEO Chip Wilson - in a nutshell he took offense that Chip insinuated that some of his company's female customers are too fat for stretch pants.

http://www.refinery29.com/2013/11/57607/...hip-wilson

It's a real shame Chip eventually caved and offered some (admittedly half-assed) apology. Anyway, I think ROK should pick this one up. Let's make this the theme of next week - we should feature fat whales in stretch pants and ridicule them to the extreme. At least I don't reside in the U.S. anymore and thus do not have to expose my sensitive retinas to such aberrations of nature.

Anytime a man apologizes for his actions, women will always hate on him because women hate weakness.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (11-19-2013 05:55 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Anytime a man apologizes for his actions, women will always hate on him because women hate weakness.

Agreed. One of my smallest, yet most effective changes in my game is never saying sorry.

Wald