rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gym dilema

Gym dilema

where i live two gyms one with old bitter men and meatheads but very well equipped and other with young hotties, poorly equipped and i mean poorly. price is same.

i've been going to the well equipped one but think about switch, i find it hard to game at the gym so is it worth it? Did you have success gaming at gym? girls are much younger than me.

Gym dilema

Go to the gym to work out. Game everywhere else.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Gym dilema

Why sacrifice your workout for girls? There are 23 other hours of the day for pussy. Leave some time for yourself and for self-improvement.

Gym dilema

Go to both. Work out at the equipped gym, then roll into the cardio bunny gym to game. Jump on the machine next to the girl you want to talk to and open her. Hit up a different machine if things are going nowhere (tell her you like to mix up your machines to get a better workout). Set the machines at a slow speed and you won't even get tired or sweaty. Tell chicks you are rehabing a lingering knee injury if they comment. Use a more friendly, non-direct style of game to avoid setting off the "creepy" radar and getting a bad rep there. With gym game I would advise not even going for the number right away if the girl indicates she goes there a lot (should discover this during conversation). Just be friendly, DHV and build attraction over 2-3 times you run into her there, then invite her to meet up with you to see a band or some other local event. It pays to play a longer game with the gym because if you get rejected on a number close you'll most likely keep seeing the girl there all the time, which is awkward for both of you, and will likely result in the chick telling other girls you are "creepy". If you take it a little slower and don't go for the number right away she can decline your social invite with an excuse and shit won't immediately get weird.

If the talent level is really as high there as you say, the additional expense of the extra membership would be worth it. $30-40 is barely a night of drinks, so if that buys you the opportunity to talk to a few hotties per week in a friendly setting, it's money well spent in my opinion.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Gym dilema

Quote: (11-18-2013 09:07 PM)scorpion Wrote:  

Go to both. Work out at the equipped gym, then roll into the cardio bunny gym to game. Jump on the machine next to the girl you want to talk to and open her. Hit up a different machine if things are going nowhere (tell her you like to mix up your machines to get a better workout). Set the machines at a slow speed and you won't even get tired or sweaty. Tell chicks you are rehabing a lingering knee injury if they comment. Use a more friendly, non-direct style of game to avoid setting off the "creepy" radar and getting a bad rep there. With gym game I would advise not even going for the number right away if the girl indicates she goes there a lot (should discover this during conversation). Just be friendly, DHV and build attraction over 2-3 times you run into her there, then invite her to meet up with you to see a band or some other local event. It pays to play a longer game with the gym because if you get rejected on a number close you'll most likely keep seeing the girl there all the time, which is awkward for both of you, and will likely result in the chick telling other girls you are "creepy". If you take it a little slower and don't go for the number right away she can decline your social invite with an excuse and shit won't immediately get weird.

If the talent level is really as high there as you say, the additional expense of the extra membership would be worth it. $30-40 is barely a night of drinks, so if that buys you the opportunity to talk to a few hotties per week in a friendly setting, it's money well spent in my opinion.

[Image: 31849-why-dont-we-have-both-gif-meme-IfmC.gif]

Gym dilema

You'll never pick up a girl in the gym. And I mean NEVER.

Go to the first, 'dudebro' gym that will make you ripped faster because you'll acquire the same mindset and be motivated to get big. Also, you can get serious connections. I befriended an older guy who was struggling with 150lbs on bench. I was in a good mood so I took time to show him correct form, write him a basic program and basically save him the trouble of hiring a PT.

When the weekend came me and my girl hit the newly opened club. Guess who was the owner and who gave us free bottle service? [Image: banana.gif]

Gym dilema

Quote: (11-19-2013 08:10 AM)funkyzeit Wrote:  

You'll never pick up a girl in the gym. And I mean NEVER.

My most recent mini relationship was with a girl I picked up from the gym.

Have also previously hooked up with a fitness model from the same gym.

Gym game is very much alive and well.

Gym dilema

Don't expect to Game at the gym. Both women and men go ther to workout. Get ripped, and gain coincidence.

Don't go for the hottest women at the gym unless you are extremely, ridiculously high value. Hot women go to gyms either to attenion-whore or to invest in their bodys so they can continue to be hot. Ratios of dudes to hot girls are abysmal. Unless you are a pro-trainer or a tanned-surfer-ripped-athlete, jut focus on yourself.

You may however, Game the lower average girls at the gym, taking it slowly. Like most persons, they may only go for the gym a couple months then quit. Build confort, get the number but do not ask out until they leave the gym. Most attemps will fail, however.

Gym dilema

I smell too much troll.

If I've learned anything in Game, it's that anything could happen.
That girl that was denying you any form of attention as a blue beta suddenly is blowing up your phone when she sees the new Red Alpha.

Go to do your Weights in the first gym, shower up and head over to the McGym to do some easy cardio.

Smile and maintain eye contact.

Gym dilema

I dont do any game in my gym. I dont piss where I eat. Its my temple. Women fuck that up. Then again I usually fall for a few trainers, have a few in my sights but I wont move because the membership and convenience of the gym is worth more to me.