rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Funny Alpha vs. Beta video

Video shows what you can get away with if you are baller (it's fake/comedy, but basically this is real)

Accurate video, but the distinction isn't between "alpha" and "beta," it's between good-looking and average- or weak-looking.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (11-18-2013 05:36 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Accurate video, but the distinction isn't between "alpha" and "beta," it's between good-looking and average- or weak-looking.

I most respectfully disagree. The second guy was way better dressed than the first guy (although the second guy was missing a pocket square), had better frame, the content of what he was saying was better, and he ordered the girl a drink (although some consider that to be Beta). Looks were a factor, but I think the overall difference was the sum of the things I just mentioned. It was interesting that the second guy ignored the friend, which is often not the best idea.

Its amazing how the women in the comments section agreed about the video too. I expected some hamsterism and them trying to deny it...but they mostly agreed.

Quote: (11-18-2013 05:36 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Agree. Chicks will let you mess up on a lot of things, including clothes if you're good looking.