rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is this guy living the life or a scam artist?

MOB. Not blogging about chasing after low hanging female fruit in Latin America or the Caribbean, but about making loot. Is this dude for real?

At least he didn't marry an american woman. Funny that he likes apple products. I think it is misleading to suggest many or even most online bloggers make money blogging. I thought they just did it because they like to write and have time?

Pretty sure his girl is American. Her accent definitely was. If she's Colombian she has a flawless accent or lack there of an accent.

Either way, felt like I was watching a commercial. "I am making $40000US per month by working an hour a day from a blog, and I can show you how as well, just hit the link below!"

I am not hitting the link. I doubt very much that he is making 40000/month from a blog. He may be selling some quick selling products, but all of this looks like pure marketing hype and a total scam. Maybe I am wrong, but I doubt it.

Do a quick google search for 'justin verrengia scam' and see what comes up. Apparently they are running a pyramid scheme, not really that original.

$40 000 dollars a month working part-time from his laptop...
...AND YOU CAN DO IT TOO, MY FRIEND!

[Image: laugh3.gif]

That was a dull video. If he is trying to sell us something, he's a bad internet marketer. Couldn't hold my attention past his monotone voice.

^ I was thinking the same thing. If I had $40k a month coming in and could do what the hell I want when I want, my day would be a whole lot cooler than his. And my girl wouldn't be American, especially if I was living in Medellin (though good on him, he's definitely dating up and she looks good, but she's still American).

I fast forwarded through most of it when I realized he was boring, then I'd stop to check out the next boring thing he did and repeat the process until I realized at the end, dude just kind of sucks.

Looks like a MLM scheme.

Pyramid scheme - stay away. I'd dip deep into his bitch though...

Quote: (11-18-2013 04:39 AM)master_thespian Wrote:  

Do a quick google search for 'justin verrengia scam' and see what comes up.

There are enough location independent entrepreneurs that aren't selling coaching, Internet marketing products, or ebooks.

It's really sad.

WIA

Quote: (11-18-2013 07:04 AM)JayMillz Wrote:  

Quote: (11-18-2013 04:39 AM)master_thespian Wrote:  

Do a quick google search for 'justin verrengia scam' and see what comes up.

LOL@ 1:45 in when she talks about selling "wing dings" to made mad money.

Quote: (11-18-2013 07:11 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

There are enough location independent entrepreneurs that aren't selling coaching, Internet marketing products, or ebooks.

Exactly, but its good to know about this kinda stuff so you know when someone is trying to market their product through you and/or you are getting played.

Being extremely vague or beating around the bush on how they make money and having to attend a conference with other sheep (additional sales pressure) or shell out $ to do so = major red flag

Carnie/white trash vibes + being hyped/promoted by other people with carnie/white trash vibes = red flag

I didn't even watch more that 5 seconds - I just read all your comments and trusted the outcome!

Hehehe.

I tried to opt-in to his email list for fun and it doesnt even work.

The thing is there are people making that kind of money online and they might even do it passive.
But they work their ass off to get to that place.

Also you have to find a GOOD teacher who is not full of shit and just trying to scam you. I would never buy anything from some hippie dude with no credentials. The whoe make money online is so full with scammers and bullshitters that its really hard to find the real deal.

When I see some annyoing hippie dude I have never heard of who claims to be a "jedi blogger", has no credentials and gives ZERO info about his business model it doesnt exactly inspire my confidence.

So he makes 40k/month by working 1.5 hours a day from his laptop, making a blog post and mailing his list? And he'll teach me how to do the same for just a small fee?? Wow, that sounds great, i can't see how this could go wrong!

Quote: (11-18-2013 01:12 PM)w00t Wrote:  

I tried to opt-in to his email list for fun and it doesnt even work.

The thing is there are people making that kind of money online and they might even do it passive.
But they work their ass off to get to that place.

Also you have to find a GOOD teacher who is not full of shit and just trying to scam you. I would never buy anything from some hippie dude with no credentials. The whoe make money online is so full with scammers and bullshitters that its really hard to find the real deal.

When I see some annyoing hippie dude I have never heard of who claims to be a "jedi blogger", has no credentials and gives ZERO info about his business model it doesnt exactly inspire my confidence.

This seems to be true.

I trust Victor Pride at Bold & Determined. H's not in the business of selling secrets on how to make blogs but he talks about it a lot and has helpful guides. A good starting place anyway.

He either doesn't live in that condo, or he isn't "living the life." The place is completely devoid of any personal effects. You'll probably find operating theatres with more personality than that.

http://www.smartpassiveincome.com/

This guy does make 50k a month.
So why even bother with some no-name guy? You could probably learn more from Patt Flynns free stuff than from that Jedi bloggers paid programs.

Good suggestion w00t.

http://www.smartpassiveincome.com/octobe...me-report/

^That page shows a break down of his individual sites and what each one makes which is pretty cool to see. This guy as well is making the bulk of him money telling other people how to make money but at least this guy isn't charging and makes it mostly from referrals and affiliate links.

It's funny how he talks about not trading your time for money, yet he's coaching people. 40k/month... is he talking about profit or revenue? Guys on forums are always talking about making "5 figures per month" but usually they're talking about revenue. If you're spending 50k per month and only making 48k in revenue that's not very impressive.

I've been seeing this guy's ads on Facebook for a while. Pretty amusing. Seems to be working well for him though since he's been running these ads for months now. I wouldn't doubt he's making money.

This guy is pushing the Empower Network,, which is a coaching system that teaches people how to make money using a a blogging platform in a simple 3 system formula: blog daily, promote it and watch the money roll. They sell a bunch of coaching programmes ranging from 25$/month, 100/month and more advanced coaching products going for 500, 1k, 1.5k and 3500.

It's a leadership training teaching the masses how to make money online through daily blogging. I do know some of the guys in this with huge lists who are making 10, 20, 30 40, 50k or even 100k+/month. I was involved in that niche but not in that programme. While I did make some good money in this, I simply got sick of pushing other people's products and am now strictly focusing on building my own products through e commerce as I want to have control over my biz, my pricing and my content which you do not when selling other people's products.

All in all, for someone brand new to the Internet wanting to earn the online marketing game they can learn and benefit a lot with such a system. But choose a good mentor to join with, nt some slimy hypey guy as this hippie.

Just look at the way he dresses. Scam all over it.

Quote: (11-19-2013 01:44 AM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

This guy is pushing the Empower Network,, which is a coaching system that teaches people how to make money using a a blogging platform in a simple 3 system formula: blog daily, promote it and watch the money roll. They sell a bunch of coaching programmes ranging from 25$/month, 100/month and more advanced coaching products going for 500, 1k, 1.5k and 3500.

It's a leadership training teaching the masses how to make money online through daily blogging. I do know some of the guys in this with huge lists who are making 10, 20, 30 40, 50k or even 100k+/month. I was involved in that niche but not in that programme. While I did make some good money in this, I simply got sick of pushing other people's products and am now strictly focusing on building my own products through e commerce as I want to have control over my biz, my pricing and my content which you do not when selling other people's products.

All in all, for someone brand new to the Internet wanting to earn the online marketing game they can learn and benefit a lot with such a system. But choose a good mentor to join with, nt some slimy hypey guy as this hippie.

There is something that I don't understand. If you're going to do internet marketing, why would you do it through a MLM program? Most of the basic knowledge and technology are already out there for the finding. Why put yourself in the situation of having to kick up a portion of your earnings to the guy who brought you in? Is it just for the mentoring? There have got to be better arrangements.

I don't see the upside to ever joining a MLM company. If you're joining for a product, aren't you better off just finding the same product cheap online and re-selling it on your own and doing your own sales and marketing? If you're joining for for the brand recognition, you're probably better buying into a franchise.

MLM seems like a way for people to pretend to be entrepreneurs with doing any of the work or taking much risk. I guess it's good for people who are very good at convincing other people to join shady schemes, but if you're that person why not start your own MLM and be the top of the pyramid.