rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

This state of affairs makes me sad

Even though I am red pill aware, I must admit that the current state of affairs can be depressing. Most men believe in marrying a 'good girl' and having kids and all that stuff. But realizing that it's highly unlikely is what makes most men sad. Nowadays slutty behavior is even rewarded by society and government, the same gov that is supposed to be some respected institution. Of course the red pill gave me good knowledge when it comes to masculinity and game but then you see the ugly side of it all...

What has been seen cannot be unseen.

Quote: (11-18-2013 01:23 AM)Every10GivesMeA10 Wrote:  

Most men believe in marrying a 'good girl' and having kids and all that stuff. But realizing that it's highly unlikely is what makes most men sad.

If it is highly unlikely in their own Western country, then they HAVE to try and make it happen by going to another country...

Being a man is about trying hard, against odds if need be. Until your last breath almost.

For me, being a man is sometimes like in this movie, The Grey... you are tired and almost done, almost beaten, but hey, fuck it, you won't go down easily.

Keep up your fighting spirit:

You'll get over it.

In 2 years you'll be shocked at your newfound lack of compassion, as you become further freed of this degenerate culture.

Quote: (11-18-2013 02:52 AM)MikeCF Wrote:  

You'll get over it.

In 2 years you'll be shocked at your newfound lack of compassion, as you become further freed of this degenerate culture.

Perhaps it's just a thing young guys have to deal with. Older red pill guys I know in real life seem to have accepted this and laugh about it.

Quote: (11-18-2013 01:23 AM)Every10GivesMeA10 Wrote:  

Even though I am red pill aware, I must admit that the current state of affairs can be depressing. Most men believe in marrying a 'good girl' and having kids and all that stuff. But realizing that it's highly unlikely is what makes most men sad. Nowadays slutty behavior is even rewarded by society and government, the same gov that is supposed to be some respected institution. Of course the red pill gave me good knowledge when it comes to masculinity and game but then you see the ugly side of it all...

What has been seen cannot be unseen.

How does this help to get laid? Maybe should put this in the EE section.