rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Daily approach?

Daily approach?

Sup forum, been browsing the blog for quite a few days until I decided to check and become part of the forums as well, seems like a nice community. I'm a 20 year old dude living in Honduras, Central America.

Anyways, I was just wondering how many people here do a Daytime game approach everyday?

The reason I mention daytime (if it isn't obvious by now) is because generally people don't visit clubs/bars at night every day, wether its because of work, or other reasons. I suppose this might be different to some people, but lets stick to daygame.

I added a poll to this topic to see some results (and please answer honestly, its fucking anonymous. Not that it matters much though)

Also feel free to disscuss about this, after all thats the interesting part of this [Image: smile.gif]

Daily approach?

I don't even see a good looking girl every day. Some of my shifts suck and sometimes I wake up, go to work, and come home and stay there all night.

Daily approach?

It's much easier to do them in bunches.

Daily approach?

On an average, I approach atleast 1 girl per day. My target for the week is approaching and having a good conversation with 10 girls in the daytime.
Since it's getting really cold, my main approach spots are grocery stores, tram/bus stops and coffee shops.

Daily approach?

Quote: (11-18-2010 07:23 AM)Sirob Wrote:  

On an average, I approach atleast 1 girl per day. My target for the week is approaching and having a good conversation with 10 girls in the daytime.
Since it's getting really cold, my main approach spots are grocery stores, tram/bus stops and coffee shops.

Interesting, conversation with 10 girls by the end of the week seems really good to me.
How long have you been doing daily approaches (on an average)? Do you still experience a bit of approach anxiety or is it gone completely?

Daily approach?

I have been sticking to the "10" target for the past 3 months. Before that it was maybe 2/3 daytime approaches per week, at best. However since I don't frequent clubs/bars that often, that invariably meant that I wasn't getting laid decently.

Having said that, its quite tough to do 10 solid daytime approaches in winter. Everyone (including the honies) are in a miserable mood and want to get indoors asap. In August I could reach my target of 10 by Wed/Thu but now I frequently have to depend on Saturday to reach it. Of course there are some Saturdays when I approach 5-6 (over 10) over a 2 hour period in the local mall.

Approach anxiety varies from situation to situation, although I have noticed that it has become significantly easier for me to open up a girl thru constantly being at it. I still get the nerves when the spot is crowded and the girl is not giving receptive signals, but steel myself and go for it anyway (even tho I'm pretty sure that I'm gonna get shot down). But yea, practice and just keeping at it definitely helps. I've also noticed that I am now able to sustain conversations and steer it in my direction more easily.

I'd say that 10 is an easily achievable target in the US. Over here, with the language barrier, its kind of tough.

Quote: (11-18-2010 05:49 PM)FretDancer Wrote:  

Quote: (11-18-2010 07:23 AM)Sirob Wrote:  

Interesting, conversation with 10 girls by the end of the week seems really good to me.
How long have you been doing daily approaches (on an average)? Do you still experience a bit of approach anxiety or is it gone completely?

Daily approach?

Roosh nailed it, sometimes three days go by before I see a girl acceptable enough to approach, and then a few minutes later I see another and another and so on. I generally do probably 3-8 per week, though not one every day.

So many variables in effect; I usually only approach girls I see checking me out. Sometimes a girl looks so good I need to approach her, but when you're playing a numbers game, you do anything to increase your odds. Some days I just don't even feel like doing anything and read my book or listen to some music, whatever. I'm not going to do a throwaway approach when I'm not on just to adhere to some arbitrary set number.

In fact this week I only did two. Tired from long hours, unexpected bills sapped my cashflow and I already have three fuckbuddies and at least 4 good prospects, so there wasn't really any urgency.

Daily approach?

Quote: (11-21-2010 05:48 PM)Nonpareil Wrote:  

Roosh nailed it, sometimes three days go by before I see a girl acceptable enough to approach, and then a few minutes later I see another and another and so on.

It's exactly like this in South Beach. Some days you don't see a girl worth having a second look at and somedays you just see fly girl after fly girl. It's weird.