rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

This girl wants to casual date...

LsHere is how it all began. I met this girl on halloween. Ended up going back to her place and banged her. She is going through a divorce (she wasn't married long). I've been seeing her often, but not clingy and this past weekend it came out that she is falling for me (so am I so its mutual).

Then a couple of days ago she told me that she wants to start casual dating other guys and she wants for me to do the same. The reason for this decision is because she wants to make sure she can tell me how she actually feels about me and that she wants to find out if I will feel the same for her after dating a few girls. She got cheated on her marriage and is afraid I would choose another woman instead of her.

I saw her the night she said that to me and we did some serious making out and at the end when I had to leave for work she apologized to me for making this decision. She sent me a text telling me not to doubt how she feels for me and even last night when I questioned her about everything she told me like how she feels about me and such she questioned me about if I was doubting her, which I said no I wasn't .

What do I do about this? I know I should date other girls and I will but what should I do about this girl? She wants to see me after I get done with work and I'm down with that and whatever happens happens but guys I need some advice. One friend told me to do what she wants and be cool about it and even she told me to relax and not worry.

I would just keep trying to swoop other girls while she figures herself out.

Genetically men are not made for one woman,,so if you feel like wetting your beak, go for it. However, I sense that her seeing other men bothers you.... well, women genetically for the most part want to nest with one mate. Do you want to be her rebound guy and have her do a number on you??? no!!! so,,, keep it casual, show her some IOD's, keep distant and busy. See how she reacts then.

Things got messed up. I was acting too serious to her on the phone and was pushing her. I thought she was gonna squash seeing me at all. She said that "The last thing I want to do is hurt your feelings. Please don't put me or yourself in that situation.". Found out that she didn't sleep well last night. This girl is an 8 but I think I fucked this up now.

Read this:

And this:

In general, it is recommended to never focus on one girl. Therein lies the problem. But the less experience, the more we do it.

So... no matter what, you have to start dating other girls.