rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Did You Guys See This?

Did You Guys See This?

Alright, I thought I came up on a hilarious discovery and posted this on my facebook, just to find out most of my friends have already seen it and hear, "You're just now seeing this?" So I'm sure a lot of you have seen it, but for those who haven't, you're in for a treat.

First watch this....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QL-hQiE9...re=related

Now watch this.... It gets better.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEvNS5TzvwM&feature=fvw

Did You Guys See This?

I guess no one thought it was as funny as I did.

Did You Guys See This?

You're seing this just now? Haha. Yeah its hilarious, specially the remix. One of the best laughs I've had hahaha great stuff [Image: smile.gif]

Did You Guys See This?

Old.
Funny how the internet makes something that happened two months ago "old".

Did You Guys See This?

Yeah way old. Funny though that this guy made enough money off the iTunes sales of the remix that he was able to move his family out of the projects and enroll himself in college! It was something like 100,000 downloads and counting. That's 99 cents a pop. Then he made money off his official halloween costume. His sister nearly being raped is the best thing that ever happened to them!

Check out the Gregory Brothers other auto-tune the news videos. There's some hilarious shit in there though this one above takes the cake.

Did You Guys See This?

Quote: (11-19-2010 05:01 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

1) Yeah way old.

2) His sister nearly being raped is the best thing that ever happened to them!

1) Godamnit!

2) Hahahaha!!! That's not funny... Bahahhaahahah!!!!

Did You Guys See This?

Yeah this is old but funny.

Did You Guys See This?

Quote: (11-19-2010 05:01 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Yeah way old. Funny though that this guy made enough money off the iTunes sales of the remix that he was able to move his family out of the projects and enroll himself in college! It was something like 100,000 downloads and counting. That's 99 cents a pop. Then he made money off his official halloween costume. His sister nearly being raped is the best thing that ever happened to them!

Check out the Gregory Brothers other auto-tune the news videos. There's some hilarious shit in there though this one above takes the cake.

Hahahahaha the way you cracked me up with that, man [Image: icon_lol.gif]