rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"If you can't prevent rape, you enjoy it"

http://in.reuters.com/article/2013/11/13...5I20131113

Quote:Quote:

(Reuters) - Rights campaigners on Wednesday demanded that the head of the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) resign after he said during a panel discussion on sports ethics that "if you can't prevent rape, you enjoy it"

I wished he had said this in a case of a false rape accusation, his statement would have had much more effect.

Thoughts?

"Fart, and if you must, fart often. But always fart without apology. Fart for freedom, fart for liberty, and fart proudly" (Ben Franklin)

Dude was making an analogy. Alleged quote: "It is very easy to say that if you can't enforce it, it's like saying if you can't prevent rape, you enjoy it."

He was saying that just because you can't enforce something, doesn't mean you shouldn't make a law against it. Pretty clear that he was not saying anyone should enjoy rape.

But of course, everyone is off to the races accusing him.

Making lemonade out of lemons.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Quote: (11-13-2013 02:28 PM)Menace Wrote:  

Pretty clear that he was not saying anyone should enjoy rape.

Well I'm not letting him take away my enjoyment of it.

...or hers.

Clint was on this 40 years ago

Who would dare make a scene like that now?

Quote: (11-13-2013 06:51 PM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

No means yes [Image: lol.gif]

Looks like she consented about halfway through. Typical uppity bitch type that gets in your face trying to punk you down because she thinks you won't do anything about it.

I'll tell you right now fellas. If you learn one lesson in life ...learn this. Women are all full of shit. You as a man have to ALWAYS call their bluff. They won't respect you if you don't.

I've made it clear before to women to be careful how they speak to me because I'm not above hitting a woman.

Great clip Hotwheels. I'm gonna have to watch that movie now.

Team Nachos

Quote: (11-13-2013 06:51 PM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

Dude must've nutted in 30 secs.

Incredible. You can completely agree with the feminists and even want to help them, yet they'll still jump at you just because they seem to have a chronic case of rabies.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (11-13-2013 07:22 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Looks like she consented about halfway through.

Exactly.

That's why you don't give up easily.

If she's worthwhile she isn't going to get on her back, spread her legs, and beg you to fuck the shit out of her.

No, don't start raping chicks. But learn to understand what they are saying.

Verbally and body language.

It's hard, if not impossible, to explain but if you don't THINK about it, you'll know.

Studies have shown 5 out of 6 people enjoy gang rape.

Quote: (11-14-2013 04:17 AM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

Exactly.

If she's worthwhile she isn't going to get on her back, spread her legs, and beg you to fuck the shit out of her.

It's hard, if not impossible, to explain but if you don't THINK about it, you'll know.
Nuclear LMR in the clip.

A woman will bite and claw and use any dirty tactics if it was in fact her defending herself. Plus of course she won't get wet if she is legitly in fear of rape, Clint slid right in their like nothing. It's a movie but it was accurate in displaying how shit really is.

I've had women say "we're not fucking tonight" as I was two thrusts in. Women are delusional in saying that stuff to calm their hamster down.

Quote: (11-14-2013 11:01 AM)kosko Wrote:  

Quote: (11-14-2013 04:17 AM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

Exactly.

Nuclear LMR in the clip.

A woman will bite and claw and use any dirty tactics if it was in fact her defending herself. Plus of course she won't get wet if she is legitly in fear of rape, Clint slid right in their like nothing. It's a movie but it was accurate in displaying how shit really is.

I've had women say "we're not fucking tonight" as I was two thrusts in. Women are delusional in saying that stuff to calm their hamster down.

Especially if they're the one who mention sex first.

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

"I've had women say "we're not fucking tonight" as I was two thrusts in."

[Image: laugh5.gif]