rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Survey Reveals the "Ideal Age" for Women to Have Children — and It's Total Nonsense

Survey Reveals the "Ideal Age" for Women to Have Children — and It's Total Nonsense

http://shine.yahoo.com/parenting/survey-...00985.html

Quote:Quote:

I had my first child at 33-years-old. Practically an old lady, according to all of you.

As Slate notes, according to a new Gallup poll, most Americans think that women should start having children by age 25.

That's the ideal.

Do you know what I was doing at 25?

Dancing on bars after 4 too many shots of Jagermeister. Dating as many men as possible to figure out that guys who kick in your car door probably aren't the marrying kind. Working my way to the top of the journalism food chain, first at FOX in Salt Lake City and later ABC in New York City, both of which involved 10-hour workdays. I was traveling. New York City, Mexico, London, Italy … you get the idea. I was grabbing myself a big ol' handful of life whilst trying very hard not to create it, because that wouldn't have been ideal. For me.

What I'm telling you in a rather roundabout fashion is that 58% of the more than 5,000 people surveyed -- the ones who say women should have children in their late teens or early 20s -- are just plain wrong. But that's not all. Anyone who says women should have children by any age is wrong.

Related: 29 things you should NEVER say to a pregnant woman

These kinds of surveys are so annoying, yet they seem to immediately go viral and do such a disservice to women out their living their lives and making choices based on what's right for them - decisions that likely already go against the grain of what society/our parents/religion/TV/movies tell us. Decisions like our careers, delaying motherhood, choosing to be a single mom … but that's exactly what's wrong with any survey related to the ideal kind of parenting: there are no absolutes. You should do what is best for your circumstances; breastfeed/don't breastfeed, let your kid cry it out/pick him up every time he sniffles, feed him gluten/don't fee him gluten … WHATEVER.

Ideal for me was waiting until I was in my 30s. For you, it might mean getting married out of high school and starting a family. For someone else it might mean never having kids. The ideal age to have a child is the age you finally decide you're emotionally and financially ready to have a child. Or the age at which you accidentally get knocked up and decide you want to have the baby come hell or high water. Doesn't feel ideal at the time? Make it ideal. Don't let anyone with their lists and statistics and personal anecdotes tell you it can't be done. Pregnant and excited about it? It's ideal, girlfriend. But if you're the kind of person who gets all hot and bothered by statistics and the opinions of others, here are the cold, hard facts and numbers connected to the survey as reported by Slate:

Americans who are college-educated are much more likely to think women should wait until they are 26 or older to have children. Only 3 percent of moms with a college degree give birth before age 25, and a full 31 percent of all mothers with a bachelor's degree are over 35 when they have their first kid. Furthermore, there's a lot of evidence that the gains in wages over the past few decades have been made by childless women and that the longer women wait to have kids - up to a point - the better it will be for their lifetime earnings and financial security. The fact that less educated young people still think that women should have children young isn't good news for our already yawning class divide. The younger you have kids, the more difficult it is to pursue higher education, and according to a Pew study, "What is irrefutable … is that on average the more education a woman has, the better off her children will be."

That's all well and good, but I've got another stat for you: the CDC says nearly 40% of U.S. births are the result of unplanned pregnancies. Almost half of the time, it just happens when it happens. That's how life works. It's what happens when you're busy making other plans and worrying about ideals and what everyone else thinks. Everyone goes through life at their own pace, and, as a result, has their own unique set of traits to offer a child at each and every age. What you can give your child at 23 I likely couldn't have offered mine until 35. What I can provide at 37 is maybe something someone at 21 is lacking. Not better or worse. Just different.

-By Monica Bielanko

NOTE: The "And It's Total Nonsense" is from the article, not me.

These dumb bitches are denying countless biological studies and statistics, slutting it up until they hit the wall, and shitting out tardo babies when their ova deteriorate. I guess all we can do is bang them and let other poor suckers buy them.

Quote: (11-13-2013 01:35 PM)Invisible Jester Wrote:  

http://shine.yahoo.com/parenting/survey-...00985.html

I had my first child at 33-years-old. Practically an old lady, according to all of you.

As Slate notes, according to a new Gallup poll, most Americans think that women should start having children by age 25.

That's the ideal.

Dancing on bars after 4 too many shots of Jagermeister. Dating as many men as possible to figure out that guys who kick in your car door probably aren't the marrying kind. Working my way to the top of the journalism food chain, first at FOX in Salt Lake City and later ABC in New York City, both of which involved 10-hour workdays. I was traveling. New York City, Mexico, London, Italy … you get the idea. I was grabbing myself a big ol' handful of life whilst trying very hard not to create it, because that wouldn't have been ideal. For me.

What I'm telling you in a rather roundabout fashion is that 58% of the more than 5,000 people surveyed -- the ones who say women should have children in their late teens or early 20s -- are just plain wrong. But that's not all. Anyone who says women should have children by any age is wrong.

Related: 29 things you should NEVER say to a pregnant woman

These kinds of surveys are so annoying, yet they seem to immediately go viral and do such a disservice to women out their living their lives and making choices based on what's right for them - decisions that likely already go against the grain of what society/our parents/religion/TV/movies tell us. Decisions like our careers, delaying motherhood, choosing to be a single mom … but that's exactly what's wrong with any survey related to the ideal kind of parenting: there are no absolutes. You should do what is best for your circumstances; breastfeed/don't breastfeed, let your kid cry it out/pick him up every time he sniffles, feed him gluten/don't fee him gluten … WHATEVER.

Ideal for me was waiting until I was in my 30s. For you, it might mean getting married out of high school and starting a family. For someone else it might mean never having kids. The ideal age to have a child is the age you finally decide you're emotionally and financially ready to have a child. Or the age at which you accidentally get knocked up and decide you want to have the baby come hell or high water. Doesn't feel ideal at the time? Make it ideal. Don't let anyone with their lists and statistics and personal anecdotes tell you it can't be done. Pregnant and excited about it? It's ideal, girlfriend. But if you're the kind of person who gets all hot and bothered by statistics and the opinions of others, here are the cold, hard facts and numbers connected to the survey as reported by Slate:

Americans who are college-educated are much more likely to think women should wait until they are 26 or older to have children. Only 3 percent of moms with a college degree give birth before age 25, and a full 31 percent of all mothers with a bachelor's degree are over 35 when they have their first kid. Furthermore, there's a lot of evidence that the gains in wages over the past few decades have been made by childless women and that the longer women wait to have kids - up to a point - the better it will be for their lifetime earnings and financial security. The fact that less educated young people still think that women should have children young isn't good news for our already yawning class divide. The younger you have kids, the more difficult it is to pursue higher education, and according to a Pew study, "What is irrefutable … is that on average the more education a woman has, the better off her children will be."

That's all well and good, but I've got another stat for you: the CDC says nearly 40% of U.S. births are the result of unplanned pregnancies. Almost half of the time, it just happens when it happens. That's how life works. It's what happens when you're busy making other plans and worrying about ideals and what everyone else thinks. Everyone goes through life at their own pace, and, as a result, has their own unique set of traits to offer a child at each and every age. What you can give your child at 23 I likely couldn't have offered mine until 35. What I can provide at 37 is maybe something someone at 21 is lacking. Not better or worse. Just different.

-By Monica Bielanko

NOTE: The "And It's Total Nonsense" is from the article, not me.

These dumb bitches are denying countless biological studies and statistics, slutting it up until they hit the wall, and shitting out tardo babies when their ova deteriorate. I guess all we can do is bang them and let other poor suckers buy them.

dude, to a woman logic ends where her feelings begin.

TL;DR - "I was a slut in my 20s then decided to marry some poor stooge once the clock started ticking, and don't you dare criticize me for that."

Have cake, eat cake.

I dunno' - I have sympathy for women. It must suck knowing that your twenties are the best time to have kids. For guys we can just concentrate on having fun in our twenties and not give a fuck.

I have alot of sympathy for women. And I always remind women of this. It is so much more fun being a guy. It is so funny when you tell then this - because they agree and get angry at the same time!

[Image: split-test-success-kid-meme-300x300.jpg]

hahaha any chick having kids in their 30's must be down with the downs as in syndrome.

Dancing on bars after 4 too many shots of Jagermeister. Dating as many men as possible to figure out that guys who kick in your car door probably aren't the marrying kind.

[Image: carousel.gif]

Translation: I spent my 20's giving away my pussy for free and now that I'm older and ready for a serious relationship I want to sell it for full retail price or at the very least have a very lucky man subsidize my lifestyle by getting pregnant and juicing him for child support for the next 18 years. [Image: banana.gif]

Team Nachos

To be honest though. I don't want kids until I'm a little bit older, and for me a prime age for women is around 23-27. If I meet a girl at that age and shack up with her, id like at least 5 years or so with her before we have kids. If I were to meet a girl at 27 and waited 5 years for kids, that would put her at 32. Not such a bad deal. Only problem with 32 is at that age it makes it a bit harder to shed that baby weight. But it's better than them having stech marks at 23. At least this way you got her in her prime.

Two of my sisters' friends recently broke up with their boyfriends.

The boyfriends were the most beta, pussy-whipped, SOBs. They bought their girls everything and would do anything for them.

Both girls dumped the boyfriends. Their reason?

"I was so over him. It was too boring."

I laughed at this because I know this stuff happens and it keeps happening to guys I know.

I also noticed they think getting married before 30 is absurd.

Quote: (11-13-2013 02:39 PM)NY Digital Wrote:  

The boyfriends were the most beta, pussy-whipped, SOBs. They bought their girls everything and would do anything for them.

I laughed at this because I know this stuff happens and it keeps happening to guys I know.

You know what man ...I stopped coming down on women over shit like this.
Now I just encourage their behavior. I'm not here to save them or fix them
in any way. I'm here to freely enjoy their youth and beauty for as long as
they're willing to give it away for free. [Image: hump.gif]

Team Nachos

Quote: (11-13-2013 02:56 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Quote: (11-13-2013 02:39 PM)NY Digital Wrote:  

You know what man ...I stopped coming down on women over shit like this.
Now I just encourage their behavior. I'm not here to save them or fix them
in any way. I'm here to freely enjoy their youth and beauty for as long as
they're willing to give it away for free. [Image: hump.gif]

Well said dude, none of that captain save a ho nonsense

Looking at this from a slightly different angle, I would have to say that most Americans picked 25 is actually positive. Forget the liberal feminist ragings for a second, given that most North Americans are blue-pill (they are raised and educated to be) I would have expected the age to come out higher than that. In fact, I would have thought much higher (i.e. 29 ish).

As such, the respondents to the survey (some male and female) understand instinctinvely the reality that a woman's prime childbearing years are younger. This is in spite of all their blue-pill brainwashing.

Although they are picking 25 (which to me and probably most on here is too high) this is still hopeful, at least to me.

You know who i feel sorry for? The poor bastard who rationalized that this women was the best he could do. He knocked her ass up and is stuck for 18 years.
Do you think this guy knows of her slut past? I doubt it, but if he did, then i got nothing else to say…

Enjoy 18 years buddy, she'll probably cheat on your ass cause you're "BORING".

Quote: (11-13-2013 03:11 PM)redpillrage33 Wrote:  

Looking at this from a slightly different angle, I would have to say that most Americans picked 25 is actually positive. Forget the liberal feminist ragings for a second, given that most North Americans are blue-pill (they are raised and educated to be) I would have expected the age to come out higher than that. In fact, I would have thought much higher (i.e. 29 ish).

As such, the respondents to the survey (some male and female) understand instinctinvely the reality that a woman's prime childbearing years are younger. This is in spite of all their blue-pill brainwashing.

Although they are picking 25 (which to me and probably most on here is too high) this is still hopeful, at least to me.
They may have picked 25 in order to give women time to finish a college degree, take some time to "find themselves," and explore options in careers or lovers. However, it seems that most women don't want to give up that lifestyle after only a few years. If she gets a free ride on the train to pound town, she's not giving up her ticket that easily.

^ Particularly if she's been riding the pound-town train since 16 (or in some cases earlier).

Young American women continue to slut it up!

A boon for players, hell for society.

*enjoys decline*

WIA

You probably have to keep them frequently pregnant for at least 10 years. LIke 4-6 kids. This approach seems to work for Chasids and Mexican families. They will be so busy they will be even less likely to frivolously divorce, although they still can.