rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Get girl off my back?

Get girl off my back?

Hello there RVFers,
I'm dealing with an awkward situation right now, and I would appreciate some advice:
The other day, a female friend (friend A) introduced me to her friend (Friend B.) Friend A is very good looking, so I expected Friend B to be somewhat good looking as well. I was wrong, B is a nasty whorish land whale who smokes cigarettes non-fucking-stop. Now Friend B is "hitting" on me, and I really don't want to be hit on by her, let alone be friends with her. How can I get her off my back without sounding like a dick?

/Serious

I would like to do this to her lol:

^Video's just a bit of lolz, I'm serious about problem.

Thanks everyone,
Matt

Get girl off my back?

Why are you giving her ANY attention? Just walk away. Don't give her ANY indication that you even want to talk to her in the first place.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Get girl off my back?

Quote: (11-12-2013 09:09 PM)AneroidOcean Wrote:  

Why are you giving her ANY attention? Just walk away. Don't give her ANY indication that you even want to talk to her in the first place.

I'm just trying to be a gentleman lol.

Get girl off my back?

You dont owe her shit. Your time is valuable n ya only got it to spare for A. Be a bit assholish. If A considers you she will be there

Get girl off my back?

Unrelated, but anyone noticed that the cat in that video doesn't have a tail? I just hope it lost it in an accident instead of the owner cutting it off or something cruel like that.

As for your situation, I recommend that you make yourself super-busy. Always be "out of town" or have "problems that keep coming up". Women do it all the time, and so can you.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Get girl off my back?

When I am in said situation I use one of these or a combination.
"No thanks"
"Not interested"
and/or turn around and act like she is not there.

Get girl off my back?

Next time they come over, invite girl A in and let her know that the dog has to stay outside.

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet

Get girl off my back?

Oh shit, I just thought of something better. Ignore her, backturn her, and if she keeps pushing it, say, "What the hell, get away from me creeper" and walk off.

She will lose her shit but you've won.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Get girl off my back?

If I come off like an asshole, won't that piss Friend A off as well?

Get girl off my back?

Quote: (11-13-2013 07:11 PM)CaliforniaSupreme Wrote:  

If I come off like an asshole, won't that piss Friend A off as well?

no one dies from anger, she'll get over it eventually.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Get girl off my back?

If she's not accepting of you having standards when it comes to women then she's a pretty shitty friend Matt. Having pretty female friends should be an asset when it comes to you getting with other girls, if you had a guy mate who's fat female friend wanted to hook up with you and he gave you shit for it you'd tell him to fuck off. Roosh's Danish situation comes to mind.

Get girl off my back?

I'm just giving her the cold shoulder. Friend A texted me saying that Friend B, her, and a gay guy were going to the mall and if I would like to come. I politely declined, waiting for a reply.

Get girl off my back?

Isolate Friend A or tell her to stop bringing Friend B along. What's her deal bringing a fat chain smoker around everywhere?

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet

Get girl off my back?

Quote: (11-14-2013 10:22 AM)Remington Wrote:  

Isolate Friend A or tell her to stop bringing Friend B along. What's her deal bringing a fat chain smoker around everywhere?

They've been friends a while, guess it was gradual.
Giving the cold shoulder worked, thanks guys.