rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How often do you make a girl orgasm?

How often do you make a girl orgasm during sex?

For whatever reason I have probably only made about 25% of the girls I have had sex with orgasm. I don't know if I am that bad at sex or I'm just too selfish and always cum too quickly. Some girls tell me they can only orgasm when they are on top but I don't really like a girl on top of me during sex.

I'm also pretty good at being able to tell when a girl is faking it. Especially if I have slept with her before.

I rarely do a one night stand. I much rather try and own a girl and make her do every nasty thing I want over the course of our friendship which requires her getting a lot of pleasure out of me as well. Going in to the interaction my mindset is always trying to be the best lover she will ever have. If I don't make her orgasm while fucking I will almost always try to finish her off in other ways.

My view is that if a girl is only worth one night she is not worth it at all but I know a lot of people here disagree with me.

I don't always know because I don't ask. I've had girls tell me I've given them multiple orgasms and I didn't even realize they were having an orgasm.

I don't care.

[Image: agree2.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Not sure how to tell

Quote: (11-12-2013 07:02 PM)kickboxer Wrote:  

Not sure how to tell

If her legs kicked, its an orgasm

Very dependent on the girl. If she doesn't do it the first few times we have sex, it's likely not to happen at all during the relationship. Once you figure out the right buttons to push on a particular chick, you should be able to make her cum 4 out of every 5 times. I love the multi-orgasmic chicks and squirters but they're usually the hardest ones to get rid of when you're finished with them.

If you're under 25, I wouldn't worry about making the chick have an orgasm because most chicks that age don't even really know what gets them off.

Is body shaking/vibrations a 100% sign of orgasm?

Quote: (11-12-2013 08:09 PM)Nascimento Wrote:  

Or Tourette's.

Hell, I'm not advanced enough to focus on making a girl orgasm. I'm still working on getting there haha.

Quote: (11-12-2013 08:09 PM)Nascimento Wrote:  

Not 100% if she is adept at faking it. Usually shaking is an indication of an orgasm. So is her arms grabbing your back.

We have people on RVF batting 1000 on making a girl orgasm? Amazing!

No one gives 100% of their girls orgasms 100% of the time.

I've been girls that are highly orgasmic (5-6 in one session is normal) to girls that rarely orgasm (need constant thrusting and clitoral stimulation for 10+ minutes without a break or change in position/technique).

Not all girls can orgasm. Some require a lot (read: not worth it) work and some just simply have too many mental hangups to allow themselves too. 100% is just a way of stroking your male hamster.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Yeah. I've talked with girls who have never experienced orgasms.

I'm not some sex god by any means, but basically all the girls I've had sex with have orgasmed. Almost every session they do. Had to put down 75% as it was the closest accurate option. The only times I don't make them orgasm are the rare occasion where I don't quite control myself in time, or when it's just a quickie.

One of my biggest turn ons is making a girl orgasm, though, so it makes sense that I usually make them go before I do. I only had one girl that was a real pain in the ass to get off and if I'd had more experience with women I probably would've stopped dating her a LOT earlier.

All that said, I've got way less game and way less partners than the top guys on here. Maybe I'm fortunate, or maybe I've always aimed to be a passionate lover, to REALLY turn a girl on where she can completely let go. I've done a lot of massage and I know that the mental is huge for women, but that the right touch on top of it can bring them to their knees.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Im here with Aneroid. I get off knowing she cant control herself.. main girl, xs, even ex wife, praise my 'talent' but once every so often that feels kinda empty. Like if one compliments a girl, but if she doesn't think of that guy as high value, then the compliment doesnt register. So reverse of that. Like its ok, but we both know im good, n sure one of the metrics I guess is the girl coming, but I dont really care a whole lot.. its like praising a crocodile gor being green or something. Its my job to make the girls uterus and vagina contract do ig I come she can get preggets... fuck biology

RE: How often do you make a girl orgasm?

Every other day. When I am in South America.

Twice a day, when in SEA.

Once a week in Russia, twice a week in Ukraine.

Never in Canada. Stopped trying, matter of fact. [Image: wink.gif]

More seriously, is it POSSIBLE that a girl would NOT orgasm if you, for example, lick her hard and also finger her, non-stop during 5 minutes ??? How would she NOT orgasm? if your tongue can give 5 minutes solid action without like, cramping-tiring, then she WILL orgasm... no?

Quote: (11-13-2013 01:39 AM)Arg expert Wrote:  

RE: How often do you make a girl orgasm?

Every other day. When I am in South America.

Twice a day, when in SEA.

Once a week in Russia, twice a week in Ukraine.

Never in Canada. Stopped trying, matter of fact. [Image: wink.gif]

More seriously, is it POSSIBLE that a girl would NOT orgasm if you, for example, lick her hard and also finger her, non-stop during 5 minutes ??? How would she NOT orgasm? if your tongue can give 5 minutes solid action without like, cramping-tiring, then she WILL orgasm... no?

If she's aroused and mentally alright, sure. It's not all physical. I could put your dick in a vice grip and angle grind it, you'd feel it but it wouldn't be pleasurable lol.

I make no effort at all unless I know I will consistently see the girl.

This reminds me of a joke:

Why do women fake orgasms? Because they think I give a shit.

You want to know the only thing you can assume about a broken down old man? It's that he's a survivor.

I give orgasms in exchange for cooked meals.

Quote: (11-13-2013 01:57 AM)CaliforniaSupreme Wrote:  

I could put your dick in a vice grip and angle grind it, you'd feel it but it wouldn't be pleasurable lol.

First time someone offers me this "vice grip on my dick" thing. Can't say I'm eager to meet you and have a go at it, my friend [Image: wink.gif]

Back to women : we agree. IF she is feeling ok, she WILL orgasm from this energetic hard licking cum (well-timed) fingering. If not in 2 minutes then in 5 or 7 minutes.

(But your tongue might get tired. Mine does, but, like this English author, I keep on:

"If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew, and tongue

To serve your turn long after they are gone")

Female orgasms? As if they exist! OP is suffering from wimen's suffragette propaganda. We shouldn't concern ourselves with unicorns.

Quote: (11-13-2013 02:26 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

Female orgasms? As if they exist! OP is suffering from wimen's suffragette propaganda. We shouldn't concern ourselves with unicorns.

I don't know but I go down in almost every women I have sex with, and some of them said that I'm actually very good with my fingers, they seem to enjoy and they need a pause after the peak of enjoyment, but I never asked if they had an orgasm or not.

I learned a long time ago that giving her an orgasm keeps them coming back for more, and raises their sexual prowess in bed. A small investment for a big payoff. Sometimes I like to get dragged into the bedroom and raped.