rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Vitaly rich vs poor prank

I don't know..this one looks fake

Vitaly has officially jumped the shark. This shit is getting whack.

Chicks like that do not ride the bus in LA (where this was obviously shot).

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I thought only Mexicans and Blacks ride the bus in LA.

Any LA ppl able to tell the location of town it was shot?

^I'm not an "LA person" per se, but it looks like Mid Wilshire-ish to me.

Does she spit on him at 1:23??

And yeah, it could be staged, because the only hot white girls you see riding the bus in L.A. are foreign tourists.

I sometimes ride the Bus from LMU area down lincoln on the weekends because I don't want to drive to the beach and there are hot girls occasionally on it. Lots of tourists stay at the airport hotels and bus it to Santa Monica. I was actually down on La Brea at a store party the other night and some fairly attractive white girl was looking for the bus, I gave her a ride back to Beverly Hills just down Wilshire, maybe 2-3 miles. My car isn't the greatest just a regular japanese import completely stock but i was non-creepy about it.

Anyway, if you were to switch the guys in the cars, I think the results would have been different. The first guy was such a creeper and the second guy was way more confident.

My reaction when someone spits is to slap the shit out of them.
I don't know about yall..but spitting is worse than calling someones mom out

I am the cock carousel

Quote: (11-12-2013 12:45 AM)PartyonBro Wrote:  

I sometimes ride the Bus from LMU area down lincoln on the weekends because I don't want to drive to the beach and there are hot girls occasionally on it. Lots of tourists stay at the airport hotels and bus it to Santa Monica. I was actually down on La Brea at a store party the other night and some fairly attractive white girl was looking for the bus, I gave her a ride back to Beverly Hills just down Wilshire, maybe 2-3 miles. My car isn't the greatest just a regular japanese import completely stock but i was non-creepy about it.

Anyway, if you were to switch the guys in the cars, I think the results would have been different. The first guy was such a creeper and the second guy was way more confident.

We don't use that word around here.

I kind of agree with partyonbro though in the sense that guy #1 just wasn't as confident and didn't seem like he wanted it quite as much. Plus vitally looks better than guy #1 as well. Guy number one gave up fast while vitally almost wouldn't take no for an answer.

Quote: (11-12-2013 12:28 AM)kosko Wrote:  

I thought only Mexicans and Blacks ride the bus in LA.

Any LA ppl able to tell the location of town it was shot?

I was curious so I figured it out based on the street numbers on the business of the Verizon Store. 1080 South La Cieniega, sort of near Olympic. The street looks smaller than it actually is in real life though. I'm kind of wondering if that was a street walker, considering the area (even though its next to Beverly Hills).

https://maps.google.com/maps?safe=off&ie...CC0QxB0wAA

Fake fake fake, fake fake fake fake.

Bravo for your new avatar, soup! Much better choice.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

I wish people would stop posting this fake crap by Vitaly

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

It's all fake but it doesn't matter anymore.

He keeps blowing up and getting more followers.

He'll trollololol all the way to the bank.

I think you all are giving it too much importance.

Quote: (11-12-2013 12:52 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

It's all fake but it doesn't matter anymore.

He keeps blowing up and getting more followers.

He'll trollololol all the way to the bank.

Calling it fake isn't a denial that he's making money and/or laughing manically on his way to deposit it, it's a not-so-subtle call to stop posting this bullshit theatre as if it's game or proves anything about bitches.

How much money can you make from YouTube ad revenue?

If only you knew how bad things really are.

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/article...ube-stars/

Supposedly around $7 per 1,000 views.

Quote: (11-12-2013 05:21 PM)NY Digital Wrote:  

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/article...ube-stars/

Supposedly around $7 per 1,000 views.

Vsauce is the only one I regularly watch for zany science. Never even heard of anyone else on this list. Clicked on the first one and felt no need to watch past 30 seconds. This girls was once showing me some of her fav "youtube celebrities." She couldn't stop laughing and I thought the shit was so lame.

It's all part of the insufferable Vine generation and is definitely on the same spectrum. Act like a stooge in the right way - and it's so awesome.

You know, I've actually seen a fair amount of hot girls at L.A. bus stops. Maybe once every few weeks I'll see an 8 at a bus stop and think, "Wait wait wait, what the hell is a girl that hot doing riding the bus...?" I've actually thought about this move.

However, the heels and the change in daylight give this away as completely fake. If you saw a hot girl wearing heels, she wouldn't be standing.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK