rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why are you wasting thousands of dollars...

...on burying people?

Fuck funerals and cremations. Get a form from your local university and sign over your body to medical science.

That way they will come along and dispose of your body for free.

But - at least here in the UK - the person who is going to die has to sign the consent forms. So y'all need to plan ahead.

The funeral business is fucked up by the way. Check out the following book if you don't believe me. It was a bestseller in the 1960's.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_American_Way_of_Death

http://www.amazon.com/The-American-Way-D...0679771867

Quote:Quote:

Only the scathing wit and searching intelligence of Jessica Mitford could turn an exposé of the American funeral industry into a book that is at once deadly serious and side-splittingly funny. When first published in 1963 this landmark of investigative journalism became a runaway bestseller and resulted in legislation to protect grieving families from the unscrupulous sales practices of those in "the dismal trade."

The woman who wrote the book was Jessica Mitford. Anyway - she was a friend of Christopher Hitchens and convinced him not to have his body disposed of in the traditional way.

So - if you avoid the funeral care system - you will be following in the mighty footsteps of Christopher Hitchens.

The following link discusses the book at the 7 mins mark:

It is nobody's business but the deceased and their families as to how they are to be treated when they pass. If you want your wishes fulfilled, leave instructions or a will.

"Fuck funerals and cremations."

Who are you to say what other people should or should not do with their loved ones? Again, their life, their business.

I lost my grandfather in June. I was not close to him, but i never had a negative experience with him.
He passed away in his house surrounded by his family. He was loved dearly by all. He had instructions that he was to be buried with his mother. I was a pallbearer. I carried him to his final resting place….

Apologies if my rhetoric was a bit strong! Just wanted to kick off the thread with a bit of a bang.

No harm, No foul. It's cool.

I want to be buried in a sports car that careened off a cliff into the Pacific ocean.

My grandad died in his sleep. Which was nice.

Wasn't so nice for his passengers though.

"When I die bury me inside the Gucci Stoooooo..."

-2 Chainz