rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Logistics of a first date - how do you do it?

For first dates, I always offer up drinks at a bar near my house. Typically, I sit at the bar top, and have her sit next to me, but sometimes the bar is full and this isn't a possibility. In this situation, you are usually forced to sit at a table across from each other, in which case, it makes escalation a bit trickier because there's a table between you two so touching becomes more difficult.

So what do you guys do when you're out for drinks with girl you haven't banged? do you sit at bar or a table? Or do you drink somewhere that has booths so you can get close to her? I've found I have most success when I can sit at the bar.

Bar only. If you can't get a seat either stand and wait for a seat or try another nearby bar

Newbie Forum ================>

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

word. wrong forum. I have no idea how to move the thread.

I don't like sitting at the bar. Unless you have the bartender locked down, there's too much opportunity for general cockblocking from him and from the other people at the bar.

The important part about sitting at the bar is that you get to sit aside your date. So what I like to do is to research bars ahead of time to find quiet places where benches and tables enable you to sit next to your date. THAT is the important part.

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

Also, use cash to pay, in advance if possible. It has happened to me that the terminal doesn't work, and we have to spend 20 minutes waiting for my card to pass. That meant 20 minutes for alcohol to dissipate on her. Not good for most first dates.