rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Drunk French Guys Steal Lllama & Have A Blast!

French Guys Steal Llama

[Image: drunkwithllama2.jpg?w=720&h=480&crop=1]

[Image: llamatram.jpg?w=218&h=290&crop=1]

Quote:Quote:

There’s drunk — and then there’s llama-stealing-joyride drunk!

A pack of blitzed French school chums snatched Serge the llama from a circus and led the surprisingly agreeable beast on a late-night journey aboard the city of Bordeaux’s tram system.

The llama-nappers posted pictures of themselves with Serge on Twitter, leading to their arrests on misdemeanor theft charges. They’ll likely get a wrist-slapping fine.

“I had two or three glasses too much. Let’s say I was happy,” one of the animal liberators, Mathieu, 20, told the Sud-Ouest newspaper.

The lifelong pals broke into the Franco-Italian Circus looking to grab a zebra, but that animal wasn’t cooperative.

Serge, however, was more than game for some wild-and-woolly, late-night action.

“We were afraid that [Serge] would be rough, but he was very gentle,” Mathieu said. “We petted him and he followed us onto the street.”

The blotto buddies baptized Serge with booze and renamed him “Kuzco,” after the Inca ruler in Disney’s cartoon “The Emperor’s New Groove.”

“[Serge] was happy and proud [to be temporarily free],” Mathieu said.

“It changed him. It was not a militant act to liberate a circus animal. This is just something we decided to do on the fly.”

The drunken stunt finally ended when a tram conductor came upon the five Frenchmen and their four-legged travel companion.

Of course Serge didn’t have a ticket and had to get off the street car.

“The inspector made him get off and [we] tied [him] to a lamppost,” Mathieu told BFM TV.

Serge was not harmed and was reunited with the circus.

Circus director John Beautour didn’t find the stunt very funny.

“They should be made aware that to take an animal under the effect of alcohol just to have fun in a town on a public causeway could have ended very badly for all concerned,” the circus chief said.

And nothing bad comes from it. In fact, they just made some good memories. Do this in America and you get lethal injection for "animal abuse."

This made my day. I really love it when people do crazy shit like this. Sometimes, I get the urge to move to Florida for exactly this reason.

But yeah, if you did this in the USA, you'd probably get a dozen different charges from animal abuse to a DUI for driving a llama without a special llama license under the influence. Oh, and I forgot, the 20 year old guys would be put in the cell simply for drinking under the age of 21.

Quote: (11-07-2013 01:23 PM)Edmund Dantes Wrote:  

French Guys Steal Llama

[Image: llamatram.jpg?w=218&h=290&crop=1]

Quote:Quote:

There’s drunk — and then there’s llama-stealing-joyride drunk!

A pack of blitzed French school chums snatched Serge the llama from a circus and led the surprisingly agreeable beast on a late-night journey aboard the city of Bordeaux’s tram system.

The llama-nappers posted pictures of themselves with Serge on Twitter, leading to their arrests on misdemeanor theft charges. They’ll likely get a wrist-slapping fine.

“I had two or three glasses too much. Let’s say I was happy,” one of the animal liberators, Mathieu, 20, told the Sud-Ouest newspaper.

The lifelong pals broke into the Franco-Italian Circus looking to grab a zebra, but that animal wasn’t cooperative.

Serge, however, was more than game for some wild-and-woolly, late-night action.

“We were afraid that [Serge] would be rough, but he was very gentle,” Mathieu said. “We petted him and he followed us onto the street.”

The blotto buddies baptized Serge with booze and renamed him “Kuzco,” after the Inca ruler in Disney’s cartoon “The Emperor’s New Groove.”

“[Serge] was happy and proud [to be temporarily free],” Mathieu said.

“It changed him. It was not a militant act to liberate a circus animal. This is just something we decided to do on the fly.”

The drunken stunt finally ended when a tram conductor came upon the five Frenchmen and their four-legged travel companion.

Of course Serge didn’t have a ticket and had to get off the street car.

“The inspector made him get off and [we] tied [him] to a lamppost,” Mathieu told BFM TV.

Serge was not harmed and was reunited with the circus.

Circus director John Beautour didn’t find the stunt very funny.

“They should be made aware that to take an animal under the effect of alcohol just to have fun in a town on a public causeway could have ended very badly for all concerned,” the circus chief said.

And nothing bad comes from it. In fact, they just made some good memories. Do this in America and you get lethal injection for "animal abuse."
[Image: gamerecognized.gif]

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Analyze the picture if you will for a moment.

Notice how Serge is in the center and all the other guys are crowding in to be near him. He is stoic and expressionless however, true cool mastery. Alpha Llama of Group.

So fucking awesome! I remember when I was a senior in high school and me and my friends ditched class to blaze. When we got the the base of the stoner hill, we saw a fucking llama walking past us. We were smoking as we were walking towards our destination and we couldn't fucking believe it.

"Did you guys fucking see that?"

"Damn dude, this is some fire bud. Got me seeing llamas and shit."

We followed it and it turns out it belonged to one of the rich dudes living on the hill. It was his pet. I will never forget the momentary confusion though.

This is my favorite pic in forever. I've looked at it a few times now and I can't stop laughing every time.

The llama just looks like one of the dudes. It's f'ing awesome.

I think this needs to be made into a new RVF meme. The llama's look redefines cool for the 21st century and beyond!!

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

This made me laugh. Llama was a good sport. The expressionless look on his face is priceless.

Pick up line of the year? "I have a llama back at my house, would you like to come see him?"

You haven't lived until you get drunk enough to break into a golf course and steal some golf carts and joy ride all around the course playing bumper cars.

Quote: (12-09-2013 07:28 PM)MidniteSpecial Wrote:  

You haven't lived until you get drunk enough to break into a golf course and steal some golf carts and joy ride all around the course playing bumper cars.

Where I live, that was par-for-the-course (pun intended) for teenagers. Most people stopped doing shit like that after 18, because, well, prison.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

It seems like animal game is slowly being optimized as one of the last few unexplored areas of game.

We already know that dogs and dog parks can be key for day game.

I like that Void bolded the part about the Zebra too, it reminded me that Zebras are tricky in terms of game accessories, as discussed in this legendary RVF thread:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-23238.html

I think Fisto? mentioned something at one point about being a Falconer, which would be especially cool at a rooftop patio or condo balcony.

However, from a lifestyle stand point, considering the combined knowledge on the forum, there's one securities investment that seems to be a foolproof with the state of women these days.

Go long cat food.

Quote: (11-09-2013 12:25 PM)The Lizard of Oz Wrote:  

This is my favorite pic in forever. I've looked at it a few times now and I can't stop laughing every time.

I think this needs to be made into a new RVF meme. The llama's look redefines cool for the 21st century and beyond!!

[Image: banana.gif]

I'm still laughing about this one. That picture is worth 1,000 stories.

I'm still laughing. The Frenchmen's expression of pure childlike joy, combined with the lama's blank confusion... so fucking funny.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

I would pay to have been there that night.

Those guys will laugh about that night until they are 90yo.

After consuming more alcohol, the llama started photobombing

[Image: llama-wedding-photobomb-240x180.jpg]

Bahahahaha! This made me laugh just seeing it again.

Quote: (12-09-2013 08:16 PM)runsonmagic Wrote:  

I'm still laughing. The Frenchmen's expression of pure childlike joy, combined with the lama's blank confusion... so fucking funny.

Dude, Serge the llama is the least confused of any of us.

Serge has the look of a fucking kingpin.

This is the best pic of the year and it's not even close.

Instead of some digits of pi or whatever we need to beam this shit into space to let them know what it's all about.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

[attachment=15852]

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

To the two comment above me:

YES YES YES YES!!!

The meme needs to be on the Rooshies.

I have a little more respect for frenchmen after that... I always thought they were a little [Image: gay.gif] especially the quebecors

" I'M NOT A CHRONIC CUNT LICKER "

Canada, where the women wear pants and the men wear skinny jeans

I have this great anecdote about how me and some guys once bought a camel (actually a dromedar) when I was in Tunisia almost 15 years ago. Couldn't get a hold of any booze there though or it would have been wild.

^^^^^ I am fucking cracking up over the pic! This made my day, thanks!

"When in chaos, speak truth." - Jordan Peterson