rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Reframing After Girls Ask You to Take Group Pics of Them

With the rampant narcissism of girls and their stupid Facebook and Instawhore, what are some ways you've regained control after being asked to take a photo of a group of girls? I get this at least 2 times a night. I did it in NYC for a bunch of old bitties and one snarked at the end that I was so nice. I cringed. My friend got it in AC by a bunch of hotties and he asked me to get in the shot with them. They shoved me out of the way when I jumped in, so I grabbed their iPhone from his hand, gave it back to them and said bye. Backturn. I get it often and I have tried to save face without being a dick about taking their photo, but I haven't discovered yet how to deflect being their pawn and turning it around in my favor. I suppose I could try and say I don't work for free and charge them a drink for doing it. I may try that this weekend. Any suggestions for setting up your own frame for the times you are asked to take a photo of a group of girls?

Angle the shot so that only their boobs and below appear in the photo. Take the pic, hand it back to them and say, "I got the important parts."

Answer:

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

If they are ugly/fat/old women, then take only one pic, it does no damage to you. If they start telling you to move/change the angle/lighting, then give them back the camera.

If it is a group of hotties, threin lies the dilemma. You gain nothing by taking the pic, as it is doubtfull will help you to isolate one girl later. Negating it will turn up their bitchy attitude since they have the strenght of numbers.

I just say they should ask someone else because I'm bad at taking pictures.

Turn the phone around and take a photo of yourself with the most cocky, shit-eating grin you can muster, then hand it back.

Say "you're welcome" for bonus points.

Quote: (11-07-2013 11:47 AM)soup Wrote:  

I just say they should ask someone else because I'm bad at taking pictures.

That's what I do and hand it to a friend or anyone standing by.

Fisto wrote something up about this. Essentially it's agree and amplify. Take their phone, but you're the one who is dictating what's going on. Tell them to make a sexy/funny pose. Have fun with it.

Take a picture of yourself FIRST and then take a picture of the girls.

The Zyzz pic is exactly what you should do. If you have the body to show off do it. Other wise a simple duck face smile will do the trick.

Quote: (11-07-2013 10:23 AM)slothpiece Wrote:  

With the rampant narcissism of girls and their stupid Facebook and Instawhore, what are some ways you've regained control after being asked to take a photo of a group of girls? I get this at least 2 times a night. I did it in NYC for a bunch of old bitties and one snarked at the end that I was so nice. I cringed. My friend got it in AC by a bunch of hotties and he asked me to get in the shot with them. They shoved me out of the way when I jumped in, so I grabbed their iPhone from his hand, gave it back to them and said bye. Backturn. I get it often and I have tried to save face without being a dick about taking their photo, but I haven't discovered yet how to deflect being their pawn and turning it around in my favor. I suppose I could try and say I don't work for free and charge them a drink for doing it. I may try that this weekend. Any suggestions for setting up your own frame for the times you are asked to take a photo of a group of girls?

This shitty behavior is why years ago i stopped doing any favors for women I don't know well. If you do a little something to help out a man you don't know, he will almost always be grateful and thank you graciously, but a woman? Hell no. Many of them seem to go out of their way to treat you like a chump for helping them. (elderly women excepted)

Them : "Can you take our picture?"

Me: "Nah" -smirk and backturn

I've also taken the pic of their tits. Making them pose in ridiculous ways or taking a pic of yourself are also good. I read about one guy who would take the phone and start running as if he was going to steal it, making them scream. Pretty funny

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

I was out at a happy hour last month and a girl asked me to take a group pic, I did without a fuss. Then she asked if I was single and wanted to met her friend. I ended up getting her friends digits.so it could be a good thing. A way to get your foot into the door.

Take care of those titties for me.

You can actually use is as an opportunity to escalate physically by posing th girls and moving them into place with your dominant hands. Then you can start talking to them about how you are a professional photographer who does fashion shoots etc.

The correct response is "only if you take a picture with me first". Taking a photo is a perfect way to start escalation and often times this is a girls way of opening you.

I was working and parked outside a club waiting for a call with the window down. This dude and his friend were chilling close to the line up but not actually in it. A solo girl was walking up to get in the line and he stopped her and they started talking. He touched her arm and she laughed. Next, he told his friend to take a picture of them probably 20 seconds into the interaction and he wrapped his arm around her shoulder. He then told his buddy to take another. He wrapped his hand around her waist and put his head against hers. The dude then said "were going to a party, your coming right?" and they took off down the street.

This whole scene took under 2 minutes. The girl was hot and I have to admit I was a little bit jealous. Find any reason to start kino.

You can actually use is as an opportunity to escalate physically by posing th girls and moving them into place with your dominant hands. Then you can start talking to them about how you are a professional photographer who does fashion shoots etc.

Why do people think of this so much?

Last time a group of girls asked me to take their picture I did it and used it as an opportunity to chat them up. They're basically opening for you. It works.

valhalla

I also feel like guys are way over thinking this, I had a girl ask me to take a picture of her and 6 girlfriends on a crowded Halloween dance floor a huge ADD no connection environment. I was polite and smiled. I isolated her by offering a shot while we chatted (so fucking beta), she was grinding my dick like a champ with heavy making out and under skirt groping soon to follow.

I feel it is better to see women as opening you instead of trying to make you out to be a chump. That seems overly defensive. Plus having class will attract higher quality women in general.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Quote: (11-07-2013 05:14 PM)Valhalla Wrote:  

Last time a group of girls asked me to take their picture I did it and used it as an opportunity to chat them up. They're basically opening for you. It works.

This guy knows what's up. What you say is not important. It's your vibe, tonality, sexuality, dominance that makes an impression.

Don't overthink it, just assume attraction and run with it.

Quote: (11-07-2013 05:14 PM)Valhalla Wrote:  

Because the pua mindset has drilled into these guys that everything is a "sh*t test" out to make them look like a "tool" and a "chump".

Sometimes girls are attracted to males and use this as an opener.

Sometimes girls just need someone to take a picture. It happens.

Nothing to get spooled up about.

For instance, when a girl asks you to take off her bra, it is not a "sh*t test". Or a power move or a control move to make you look like a dork.

She actually wants to swoop you.

Considering I'm a master at this scenario due to years in the clubs as a host and promoter, here's an option that done with the proper charisma and swagger, is money.

Girl: Can you take a picture of us?

You: Sure. (smirk and get in the middle of the pic WITH them. Don't ask, assume)

The girls will collectively giggle and pose with you.

Have your buddy or grab a random person to take the pic. People are used to being asked and with dominate Frame 9/10 will take it.

Next Level Game

Girl: Can you take our pic?

You: Nah, but they can. (grab a random to take it then get in the middle)

You: Kiss my cheeks girls (smile and act natural)

Girls: What?! Ok (laughing)

The girls are sandwiching you and kissing your face.

Escalate from there.

This has worked literally hundreds of times for me, because of my Frame. Act like it's the most natural thing in the world and the girls will follow along if they have even an INKLING of attraction for you.

I tried posting some photos as examples of me utilizing this, but it's not working dammit.

[Image: imageedit_9_7691126108.jpg]

Here you go, the boss in action...

And it even works on Jenna Jameson...

[Image: imageedit_21_9780309136.jpg]

But 2 is always better than 1...

[Image: imageedit_28_2324956204.jpg]

I actually like taking pictures and I'm good at it so I always say yes and take a good one.

If you want to get cute: Sometimes as a joke I pretend to run away with the phone as if I'm stealing it.

Or sometimes I joke and pretend I'm taking a picture down my pants.

Then I read their reactions.

Another good one is ok I took your pic now I'm calling my phone from your phone.

A lot of times I get green lights across the board on those. It's all about the indicators boys.

And even Donald Duck and Mickey Mouse approve...

[Image: imageedit_34_3869806770.jpg]

Note: click on images for regular size

Jenna looks to be on all sorts of drugs. [Image: lol.gif]