rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What does it mean when a girl feels weird w/ me ?

I know it means she's probably repulsed by me in some arbitrary way, but what does it exactly mean?

Back story:
Me and this one girl were dancing and she later told my friend that she felt weird dancing with me (he told me this the next day).

After I danced with her we then went to this sushi place (as a mini group). Where by the minute she was growing distant. I could just see it in her eyes. Her body language was also telling. She first turned her back slightly, then she crossed her legs, and finally she started using this monotone voice of hers to talk to me. By the end of our get together I knew I had lost her.

I was sort of disappointed in myself because I could see my piece of work crashing down and I couldn't do anything about it. I felt hopeless. I tried remembering little routines and tidbits of game, but in the end, it all escaped me.

Do you guys think I didn't take enough control? or, do you think something else went astray here? I wish I could fill in more details but a lot of it escapes me at the moment.

I'm just asking this question so I can be prepared next time. Knowing why she said that and where I could improve is essential to me.

Game doesn't work all the time.

before we started dancing i did run game on her. i was teasing her, busting funnies, and touching her. she was enjoying it but then it all spiraled downward. now that i think about it, it could have been my lack of conversation. don't get me wrong, we did talk, but there was also brief moments of silence where i would just think about what to say.

It means your game sucks.

Mystery would put it this way "Whatever you did dont EVER do that again"

Quote: (11-12-2010 01:50 AM)Hristo Wrote:  

before we started dancing i did run game on her. i was teasing her, busting funnies, and touching her. she was enjoying it but then it all spiraled downward. now that i think about it, it could have been my lack of conversation. don't get me wrong, we did talk, but there was also brief moments of silence where i would just think about what to say.

There could be lots of reasons or just one. It's good that you're in need of "feedback" (so to speak) because thats the whole point of this, learn from the mistakes and become better at game.

Since it seems you actually have no clue what you did wrong, and you are pretty sure that the girl is a lost cause, maybe you could ask the girl why is she acting that way, or ask her if you did something wrong. Since there's plenty and plenty of fish in the sea, you don't lose anything. It's a win situation.

when a girl goes ice cold like that, it almost always means that you were too needy for her attention/approval. You may not have realized it, but likely everything that you were doing was for her benefit. So that she would 'like' you. Its usually not obvious to whoever is doing it, but plenty obvious to the target.