rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Wall or the Ground?

The Wall or the Ground?

[Image: tumblr_mvne50rDnx1qggwnvo1_1280.jpg]

http://www.humansofnewyork.com/post/6580...picture-my

I am one of the officers in this picture. My friend found it in your book and pointed it out to me. The victim under the sheet was a woman in her late fifties. She was Miss Austria in her early 20’s and a contestant in the Miss World pageant. At the time of her death she was destitute and alone, but still carried her passport with a photo of her at the peak of her beauty. She was stunning. On October 22nd of last year, wandering the halls of the building she had chosen for her last act, she had looked for an open window at the record company that produces Maroon Five. Asked to leave, she found one a floor above in a hallway, took sleeping pills, sat on the ledge in the sunlight for about ten minutes, then leaned forward. Anyway, thanks for the photo. It is one of those souvenirs of one’s life that come to be valuable because it has unexpectedly captured a moment of you doing your life’s work, genuine and unrehearsed.

The Wall or the Ground?

This is basically what laidnyc was saying with his post with the chick who is a ten, no matter how hot she is now her time is limited and unless she thinks carefully about the rest of her life, she would be alone so dont be intimidated by her beauty.

The Wall or the Ground?

Attention whoring of the highest order; "from beyond the grave."

The Wall or the Ground?

Shame. We don't know why she did it, so give her the benefit of the doubt.