rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Marriage and The wife on pussy strike effect

So I have been having conversations with all of my married childhood friends. They all seems to be struggling with marriage, and say that sex immediately stops after marriage. I know some guys have been married before, and some still are here. Do you guys think its a matter of game. Do think we just don't put forth the effort t game our wives or are we just doomed to a life of pussy famine in marriage. I put this in game because, its more of a Long-term relationship Game discussion and not a theory of marriage discussion I am looking for.

But I posed this question to women(Christian women). So we are supposed to wait for marriage in theory, to be with a women who will not be interested inputting out once we marry. And then we are supposed to be faithful.

They just laugh and say...I guess that's right. Well marriage is beautiful in other ways....

What are you guys thoughts are we just not gamming? Is it Beta only get married? Or we become Beta ect? How can we avoid this if we feel we have met a girl who we want to pump kids outta?

"All My Bitches love me....I love all my bitches,
but its like soon as I cum... I come to my senses."

I've never been married, but there is something seriously wrong with a couple that stops having sex immediately after getting married. I have never heard of that from any of my married friends, what does often happen is that they have less sex right after the woman gives birth(post partum). This could be for a number of reasons: she got fat during pregnancy and doesn't lose the weight and no longer gives the husband a boner so he has low sex drive, she has low sex drive, she has depression

As for immediately stopping sex after getting married, something seems seriously off there.

It's all a matter of perception. In my book the above is a blank check for getting sex outside the marriage. Sounds pretty good to me!

What i always heard was bjs stop after marriage or much rarer. And that after she has kids thats when the ammount of sex really dries up or she gets fat, saggy tits, belly and the guy isnt as turned on anymore.

Getting married for sex is like buying a 747 for the free peanuts

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

I remember pretty much ONE reason to get married, wanting to have kids. Even if you do want to have them I will personally advise you to slay as much pussy was you can and then when you're 40 and up, or 50, whatever, if you want to have them. Marry a 20-25 year old from somewhere that won't give you too much trouble and that can be a good mother and housewife. Don't marry these feminazis. Ever.

"Christian love bears evil, but it does not tolerate it. It does penance for the sins of others, but it is not broadminded about sin. Real love involves real hatred: whoever has lost the power of moral indignation and the urge to drive the sellers from temples has also lost a living, fervent love of Truth."

- Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

roflmfao ! reason #999,999,999 to never get married.

Why marry to have kids? Obviously something very central to American social culture.

A book I highly recommend to members is, "Black Players and Pimps", there are a lot of interesting ideas and insights in that book, one of which is that women use marriage as a way to lock men up in a contract, and then use this contract against them. By this I mean, once you get married, a woman knows that the average guy who tries to be a decent person, isn't going to go out of his way to fuck a bunch of strange behind her back, she then knows that she holds the cards because she has the pussy.

All red-blooded men with a decent amount of testosterone are going to want to get laid, or rather should I say need to get laid, we are all slaves to the pussy. Women know that their pussy is their one and only bargaining chip, so they use it as a power play, to get men to do what they want. That's why once married a lot of sex drops off and women use it in a strategic way, withholding sex when they are upset with their spouse, or using it as a "reward" when they are happy with their spouse.

In a healthy relationship women shouldn't be using sex as a bargaining chip, shouldn't be withholding it to "punish" their husbands or to "reward" them either. Marriage just serves as the institution to keep this all in place, and acts like a binding contract that both parties are expected to adhere to. The fucked up part is, there is no part of the contract that states that a women must have sex with her husband a certain times a week or month. The contract mostly serves in her favor, but not in his favor, hence in large part why there is the manosphere, MGTOW, etc., etc.

Dudes are getting a bum deal out of this marriage business, not only do their wives stop putting as much effort into their appearances, they start acting bitchy and entitled, they start bossing around their husbands, and a lot of this is rooted in their thinking that they got their man "locked up", he's married now, and he's not going to risk straying, because even if he does stray he's going to have to give up 50% of his assets in the divorce, he's going to risk losing his children, and will have to fork over a big part of his income a month in child support, a great deal of which probably is just going into his bitch ex-wife's pockets.

Now to play devils advocate for a moment, sure there are plenty of guys who just give in, and surrender and wave the white flag.... They don't maintain an "alpha frame" they allow their wives to push them around, they don't use "game" to maintain "hand" in the relationship. Once a guy rolls over and puts on the khakis, and turns into a complete beta chode, is when the wife really knows that she's got him, and that she's in control. Another concept from "Black Players and Pimps" women are always going to rebel, try to test men, and try to gain control, dating back to the days of Adam and Eve, when Adam didn't keep his pimp hand strong (so to speak, LOL).

Another issue with marriage is just the obvious, predictability, kids, stress, etc. Once you are committing to fucking the same person for the rest of your life, there's got to be a little loss of excitement and spark, for both men and women. There's nothing new, you've already fucked that pussy thousands of times, so it probably get's a little old after a while. Also, I think it's been pretty much scientifically proven that women become much less horny and less interested in sex after having a child, which may be another factor in why married dudes with kids aren't getting much sex from their wives. For the first couple years after the child is born, the woman focuses on the child and her maternal instincts dominate, which often results in a decrease in sex drive.

I could go on, but I need to get some shit done, and could probably write a fuck essay on this topic.

like most have stated on the forum before. have you solid side piece or two.. I believe it's inevitable regardless when the sex starts to decline (the sex will have probably decline before marriage anyway).

here's the thing I tell anyone who will listen about marriage (why you can't "win").

when you're single (boyfriend and girlfriend) she can lose you at the drop of a hat. GONE never to be seen again.. so she KNOWS she has to keep her shit together (sucking that dick properly, riding dick from here til kingdom come, cooking meals etc etc)... making sure she doesn't make her king TOO angry or he may drop that ass like hot plate.

when married, she may do as she pleases.. her king becomes vexed about something she's done?.. who cares, he's not going anywhere. we are married, let him "pout" for however he must.. he will "get over it".. when she's slightly annoyed by something you did or have no part in.. now the "pussy shop" is closed until further notice... what are ya gonna do?.. divorce her?.. everyone knows it's cheaper to keep her....smh

p.s I was married once but this chick was ultra sexual and always ready.. I had to cut her ass off... granted we were only married for 1year and together from 2yrs total... so my little union doesn't really count.. imo

Ok Vicious not necessarily. I mean that if you want to have kids you'll probably want to raise them accordingly, which means a stable relationship.

Doesn't have to be marriage. I wouldn't see myself raising a kid by myself, or worse, leaving it to the mother.

Quote: (11-05-2013 07:11 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

Why marry to have kids? Obviously something very central to American social culture.

"Christian love bears evil, but it does not tolerate it. It does penance for the sins of others, but it is not broadminded about sin. Real love involves real hatred: whoever has lost the power of moral indignation and the urge to drive the sellers from temples has also lost a living, fervent love of Truth."

- Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

Quote: (11-05-2013 07:14 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

A book I highly recommend to members is, "Black Players and Pimps", there are a lot of interesting ideas and insights in that book, one of which is that women use marriage as a way to lock men up in a contract, and then use this contract against them. By this I mean, once you get married, a woman knows that the average guy who tries to be a decent person, isn't going to go out of his way to fuck a bunch of strange behind her back, she then knows that she holds the cards because she has the pussy.

All red-blooded men with a decent amount of testosterone are going to want to get laid, or rather should I say need to get laid, we are all slaves to the pussy. Women know that their pussy is their one and only bargaining chip, so they use it as a power play, to get men to do what they want. That's why once married a lot of sex drops off and women use it in a strategic way, withholding sex when they are upset with their spouse, or using it as a "reward" when they are happy with their spouse.

In a healthy relationship women shouldn't be using sex as a bargaining chip, shouldn't be withholding it to "punish" their husbands or to "reward" them either. Marriage just serves as the institution to keep this all in place, and acts like a binding contract that both parties are expected to adhere to. The fucked up part is, there is no part of the contract that states that a women must have sex with her husband a certain times a week or month. The contract mostly serves in her favor, but not in his favor, hence in large part why there is the manosphere, MGTOW, etc., etc.

Dudes are getting a bum deal out of this marriage business, not only do their wives stop putting as much effort into their appearances, they start acting bitchy and entitled, they start bossing around their husbands, and a lot of this is rooted in their thinking that they got their man "locked up", he's married now, and he's not going to risk straying, because even if he does stray he's going to have to give up 50% of his assets in the divorce, he's going to risk losing his children, and will have to fork over a big part of his income a month in child support, a great deal of which probably is just going into his bitch ex-wife's pockets.

Now to play devils advocate for a moment, sure there are plenty of guys who just give in, and surrender and wave the white flag.... They don't maintain an "alpha frame" they allow their wives to push them around, they don't use "game" to maintain "hand" in the relationship. Once a guy rolls over and puts on the khakis, and turns into a complete beta chode, is when the wife really knows that she's got him, and that she's in control. Another concept from "Black Players and Pimps" women are always going to rebel, try to test men, and try to gain control, dating back to the days of Adam and Eve, when Adam didn't keep his pimp hand strong (so to speak, LOL).

Another issue with marriage is just the obvious, predictability, kids, stress, etc. Once you are committing to fucking the same person for the rest of your life, there's got to be a little loss of excitement and spark, for both men and women. There's nothing new, you've already fucked that pussy thousands of times, so it probably get's a little old after a while. Also, I think it's been pretty much scientifically proven that women become much less horny and less interested in sex after having a child, which may be another factor in why married dudes with kids aren't getting much sex from their wives. For the first couple years after the child is born, the woman focuses on the child and her maternal instincts dominate, which often results in a decrease in sex drive.

I could go on, but I need to get some shit done, and could probably write a fuck essay on this topic.

PREACH MAN! PREACH! Exactly why I'm slaying the hoes and keep it moving. Marriage is a joke and pain for men nowadays! I'll pass on shit!

There's nothing you can get from marriage that you can't get from a girlfriend.
It was different back in the day. Women would withhold sex until marriage.
Then the lid came off the honey pot.

Team Nachos

Quote: (11-05-2013 07:14 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

Another concept from "Black Players and Pimps" women are always going to rebel, try to test men, and try to gain control, dating back to the days of Adam and Eve, when Adam didn't keep his pimp hand strong (so to speak, LOL).

Two things about knowing this aspect of females:

1.) "Try to gain control" = gained control once married. If you want to get married that's your prerogative, but you are surrendering a lot of power whether you want to admit it or not. I don't think this hits most guys until the no sex part of it kicks in.

2.) Dealing with this is just exhausting, and some girls take testing to an extreme that can get you thrown in jail or maimed/injured. They can be downright scary.

As a aside and sort of related to #2 above, guys need to take their relationships with people seriously. Getting involved with the wrong people can have serious consequences, and the wrong people aren't always obvious. It's not as simple as "Well if the person is shitty, I'll just break up with them or stop hanging out with them" (Think Femme Fatale, although this applies to friendships as well). This is something that I don't think a lot of guys discover until later (I'm 30, realized this about 4 years ago), but something that younger guys really need to take to heart.

Civilize the mind but make savage the body.

the sex stops because of loss of attraction.

If the wife is super-attracted to her husband, there will be an abundance of sex.

If sex is absent, attraction is absent.

Its either from early on fights where damage is done (cruelties) and he fights like a whiny bitch / beta

or she wasn't attracted to begin with and just needed a ticket off the carousel at the time.

Needless to say, marriages with poor sex life are all doomed.

Even if they truly stay to the end, and no one cheats

it still sucks ass.

How to prevent? Be dominant, and keep your fights clean and your sex dirty... and improve your odds, at least.

If attraction is maintained / preserved, it also prevents cheating whores and cash n prizes urges, to an extent

although the temptation for "strange" and cash n prizes can be too great, even if his only sin is being a little boring after some years go by...

Sloots gon' sloot.

People get lazy, both men and women. They treat marriage as if it is the end instead of the beginning. Attraction should never be assumed the way that love is.

^^^ Lazy=lethargic, thus dropping hormone levels and the desire for sex. JR hit it nail on the head.

No divorced guys commenting? Been there, done that. BJ's go bye bye. Sex decreases. Laziness and complacency is a huge problem. Often the birth of child dramatically changes things. Can't say my ex was like the many evil women we read about; she had certain issues endemic to modern women, but nothing really too extreme. We just should not have gotten married and/or I should have been more game aware instead of getting complacent. Back then LTR game was not a well developed idea and it did not come naturally to me.

I seldom see people talk about the mundane consumerist nature of modern married life in America. The decorating, the remodeling, the rugs, etc. I have so many dishes in my cupboards left by my ex that I haven't touched for couple of years. What was it all for?

When kids enter the picture, the focus changes to them. Intelligent children, which everyone hopes they have, require a phenomenal amount of attention. Now don't get me wrong, having a great child is an incredible joy and the love you feel for them will make anything you feel for women almost inconsequential, but children take a toll on marriage too.

Marriage really requires two components to be worthwhile: a couple who place the bearing and raising of children as a top priority (i.e. not the woman's career or some other inconsequential crap) and society. Sadly (or maybe not), society no longer places as much value on intact families and fathers, so I'd say 1/2 the equation is missing or weak. That is a recipe for unstable marriages in general.

huh? Pretty sure traditional marriage predates "American social culture."

the peer review system
put both
Socrates and Jesus
to death
-GBFM

Beyond the cultural aspect, having a kid outside of marriage in the US means child support payments.

Quote: (11-05-2013 08:52 PM)svenski7 Wrote:  

Couples used to marry much younger. Once the girl started bleeding the parents would try to marry her off. So 14-18.

Here's how it's supposed to work: Women trade their youth, beauty and fertility up front in exchange for protection and support in their old age. A woman's job is to take care of your kids so you can pass your wealth on to them. Your love for wife changes from a sexual love in the beginning to a deeper more spiritual love as she becomes a mother to your kids. Obviously her looks will fade and upkeep becomes harder due to her motherly duties.

It's a modern thing for women to marry later into their 30's. Women want to whore it up and then sell their beat up old pussy for full retail price.

I'll pass.

If I find a younger girl with the right attitude to marriage and relationships I'd consider marriage. I told my mother I'm not interested in marrying any women over 26-27. She laughed and said it's an American thing to marry older.

Why would women want to look like a fat old hag in their wedding pictures? Isn't it supposed to be the greatest moment of their lives?

Team Nachos

Quote: (11-05-2013 09:20 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Quote: (11-05-2013 08:52 PM)svenski7 Wrote:  

Couples used to marry much younger. Once the girl started bleeding the parents would try to marry her off. So 14-18.

Here's how it's supposed to work: Women trade their youth, beauty and fertility up front in exchange for protection and support in their old age. A woman's job is to take care of your kids so you can pass your wealth on to them. Your love for wife changes from a sexual love in the beginning to a deeper more spiritual love as she becomes a mother to your kids. Obviously her looks will fade and upkeep becomes harder due to her motherly duties.

It's a modern thing for women to marry later into their 30's. Women want to whore it up and then sell their beat up old pussy for full retail price.

I'll pass.

If I find a younger girl with the right attitude to marriage and relationships I'd consider marriage. I told my mother I'm not interested in marrying any women over 26-27. She laughed and said it's an American thing to marry older.

Why would women want to look like a fat old hag in their wedding pictures? Isn't it supposed to be the greatest moment of their lives?

True, how old are you dude you sound like youre in your 40's

I'll be 40 in a few months [Image: banana.gif]

Team Nachos

Quote: (11-05-2013 09:45 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

I'll be 40 in a few months [Image: banana.gif]

You can hear it in your writing style

Divorced here too. I wasn't aware of game or anything related, but inside our home I held control of the relationship and she deeply respected me, and even after divorce to this day she recognizes that.

Now, honestly, marriage is plain boring. There's nothing to look forward to except for kids. Then you start thinking of buying a bigger place where you can have a family. Then paying bills. And your wife suddenly becomes your biggest concern and priority. It's just not worth it.

Ultimately we need to do what is best for us as men, and you cannot find it in marriage.

Oh and then there's sex... what used to be your greatest drive and rush now simply doesn't exist anymore. As the saying goes: it's game over. I called it quits.

As a long-time married man who gets tons of hot sex from his wife (whom I married at a tender, young age), I am proof that a decline in hot sex is not inevitable in marriage. In fact, although my wife and I have gotten a bit older, the sex is actually better and more frequent than at any time in our marriage except perhaps the first six months. We've been married over 10 years and have kids.

We went through some rough patches, but I learned how to navigate them. Here's what I learned:

1. Although it depends on the individual woman, pregnancy and breastfeeding often kill your sex life. A few women get hornier when pregnant, but that's rare. You will simply have to accept that your sex life will suffer when she's pregnant or breastfeeding.

2. Her monthly cycle is the map to getting laid in marriage. Women are incredibly horny during the first 10 days or so after their period ends, because they're fertile or ovulating. During that time, your wife will want you to be an alpha male. (My pet theory is that much of game works because the places you go to run game are the same places women go when they are ovulating.)

3. During the rest of the month, your good work when she's ovulating will give you sexual momentum. After she's ovulated, her drive will cool off a bit, but women are creatures of habit.

4. Married men get laid a lot more than single guys on average. This is because it's a lot of work to find new people to bang. It takes time and sometimes you get blown out. When you are married, your search costs are zero. She's right there. The amount of effort it takes to "game" your wife to get a bit more sex is trivial compared to finding new people, gaming them, and then banging them back at your place.

5. Statistics bear this out. Young married people have sex an average of nine times per month. But single people don't have sex even six times per month on average. Young married people on average have 50% more sex than young single people.

6. I do believe that sex dries up for many married men, but that is because they become beta. They become hen-pecked and weak. As long as you continue to be a real, masculine man (particularly when she's ovulating), you should be fine.

I'm not here to tell anyone to get married if you don't want to. But I strongly disagree with the suggestion that being single gives you more access to sex. Access to sex is an upside of marriage. The downside is that you have zero sexual variety in terms of your partner. You are with the same woman every time. When you get married, you are trading off sexual variety for sexual frequency.