rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

bored of a girl?

bored of a girl?

Do you guys have the problem that is you stop getting horny from a particular girl (because you get bored of her / sex not too good / like in the topic 'little things that make you go away from a girl) - you stop being horny in general?

So: i got horny from a girl, now not anymore. Even though i still have sex with her, my desire to have sex with her has diminished.

This causes me to feel less horny in general.

I know the answer already - I need to find a new girl who makes me hornier

bored of a girl?

Yes all the time. Once I cut ties with the girl I eventually get horny for them again.

It's the "You want what you cant have" syndrome that effects me. I get bored of her quick but as soon as shes gone I want to have sex with her again.

bored of a girl?

It happens all the time. Unless she has something interesting in her person, the sex is awesome or you want an LTR, I loose interest after 4-6 fucks.

It is normal, as once you satisfy your sexual needs, most women have little to offer to an independent, mature man.

That is why spinning multiple plates is paramount. You are prepared for rejection, you loose any fear of letting her go and even fear of dry spells sicne you are letting go your source of sex.