rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sup fellas. Not exactly new here

I just haven't been on these forums in awhile. Back when I first joined, I felt as if some members here were too harsh. But now I'm like hey, that's there life and that's what they like. They actually might be chill irl.

Anyway I want to get into game. Im not good looking at all really. Been called ugly throughtout my life and still ugly now. My personality? Awkward at times and I stumble over words. I do feel deep down that I have a suave personality, but have yet to access it. Dont really know how to unlock any true potential that may lie within me. The GOOD news is that im into lifting wieghts, and maybe, just maybe ill look decent at 10% body fat. Im at 21% now. As for reading.....well there is too much sht on these boards, its almost over whelming. Ive read a lot, but forgot most except the very basics. I think I'm just gonna cold approach, ask random questions, learn small talk and post results here.

On a side note, is it possible to change my username? Too much alpha for me at this time

Don't forget to suit up.

Quote: (11-05-2013 12:48 AM)Thomas the Rhymer Wrote:  

Don't forget to suit up.

Suit up? You're not talking flame suit are ya? I'm not dissing anyone and their tactics here. That's none of my business. Just want to be good around women.

Quote: (11-05-2013 12:51 AM)YUKnowWhatItIz Wrote:  

Don't forget to suit up.

Suit up? You're not talking flame suit are ya? I'm not dissing anyone and their tactics here. That's none of my business. Just want to be good around women.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-1559.html

Quote: (11-05-2013 05:02 AM)Thomas the Rhymer Wrote:  

Don't forget to suit up.

Ah. I see what you mean. But doing that while in low level college classes would be over kill. However I'm trying to develop some sort of style. Gotta get in shape first, then gonna invest in some pea coats, nice jeans, good fitting button up shirts, T-shirt, etc. I think some frameless glasses would look good on me too. Dont know what good shoes look like and I know wearing Jordan's is hardly considered fashionable.

Quote: (11-05-2013 07:13 AM)YUKnowWhatItIz Wrote:  

Quote: (11-05-2013 05:02 AM)Thomas the Rhymer Wrote:  

Don't forget to suit up.

Ah. I see what you mean. But doing that while in low level college classes would be over kill. However I'm trying to develop some sort of style. Gotta get in shape first, then gonna invest in some pea coats, nice jeans, good fitting button up shirts, T-shirt, etc. I think some frameless glasses would look good on me too. Dont know what good shoes look like and I know wearing Jordan's is hardly considered fashionable.

Depending on where you live and temperature you might wan to get a heavier winter boot, but with these three options you cant go wrong

1. Chukka Boot(clarks db's)
2. brown oxfords(wingtips, monk straps)
3. white sneakers(Sebago, pf flyers, vans, converse)

For jeans stay dark and rigid rinse