rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pheromone Parties

Pheromone Parties

Anyone been to one of these?

http://www.pheromoneparties.com/

"Guests sleep in a clean, white, cotton tshirt for 3 nights in a row to capture their odor print and bring this in a ziplock bag to the party."

"Bags are labeled pink for girl, blue for boy. Each bag is assigned a number. Only the guest knows what their shirt’s number is."

"Bags are placed on a table. Guests smell the bags at their leisure throughout the party."

"If a guest finds the smell attractive, they take a picture with the bag at a photographer station. These pictures are projected as a slide show on the wall at the party."

"If you see a picture of a guest you find attractive holding your number, this is the greenlight to talk to them. Haaaay."

"At the end of the party, a facebook album is created and all of the pictures are tagged - so if you missed your match at the party, you can still contact them."

Weird stuff and you shouldn't need permission to say "haaay" to a girl. But, might be a good way to trick a girl if you start your own party and make sure that the bag the hot girl sniffed is yours or switched with yours.

What's it like?

Pheromone Parties

Smother your t shirt in cupcake smell and get all the snatch.

Pheromone Parties

The crazy things SWPL's will think of never ceases to amaze me.

Pheromone Parties

If you wanted to crush it at the party, fuck a hot girl while wearing the shirt on the night before the get together. The smell of sex drives women crazy.

Pheromone Parties

Reminds me of those "cuddle parties" that were trendy with SWPLs a few years ago

The pics of the parties showed they were filled with guys who obviously hadnt had a whiff of pussy in years

Guys like that need some kind of gimmick because they don't have the balls to cold approach.

This might be good game if you were the organizer of the party though and could manipulate the results as the OP suggests.

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Pheromone Parties

[Image: gay.gif] Just another idiotic way for people to avoid rejection.

Team Nachos

Pheromone Parties

If you guys want to learn about real pheromones, visit this website http://www.pherotruth.com

Anything else on the market is a joke. They'll help you find the real deal.

Pheromone Parties

This tells me that lots of people have become so socially award, so disconnected, so lame that they have to have stupid themes and gimmicks just to have a party.

Pheromone Parties

Quote: (11-04-2013 06:57 PM)soup Wrote:  

Anyone been to one of these?

http://www.pheromoneparties.com/

"Guests sleep in a clean, white, cotton tshirt for 3 nights in a row to capture their odor print and bring this in a ziplock bag to the party."

"Bags are labeled pink for girl, blue for boy. Each bag is assigned a number. Only the guest knows what their shirt’s number is."

"Bags are placed on a table. Guests smell the bags at their leisure throughout the party."

"If a guest finds the smell attractive, they take a picture with the bag at a photographer station. These pictures are projected as a slide show on the wall at the party."

"If you see a picture of a guest you find attractive holding your number, this is the greenlight to talk to them. Haaaay."

"At the end of the party, a facebook album is created and all of the pictures are tagged - so if you missed your match at the party, you can still contact them."

Weird stuff and you shouldn't need permission to say "haaay" to a girl. But, might be a good way to trick a girl if you start your own party and make sure that the bag the hot girl sniffed is yours or switched with yours.

What's it like?
lol I did this for a biology symposium project on sexual selection and evolution. The reason it works is because the pheromones people are attracted to have the least similar DNA in common with them, thus ruling out incest and increasing the chance of healthy offspring.

Pheromone Parties

Q: What do gay horses eat?

A: Haaaay. [Image: gay.gif]

Pheromone Parties

Quote: (11-08-2013 02:07 PM)Sombro Wrote:  

Q: What do gay horses eat?

A: Haaaay. [Image: gay.gif]

[Image: jordan.gif]

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

Pheromone Parties

So where's the part where everyone bangs