rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

FSUs take on Nice Guys vs Assholes.

at: 1:14
[Image: laugh2.gif]
so succinct and to the point.

"If men knew all that women think, they would be twenty times more daring."- Jean-Baptiste Alphonse Karr

[Image: facepalm.png]

American women at their absolute worst.

There was maybe one chic in that entire clip that I didn't want to backhand.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__2rKXuQY...dded#t=167

"Girls want somebody to hold the door for them,
but like, slap their ass as they're walking out."

Stolen!

"The whole point of being alpha, is doing what the fuck you want.
That's why you see real life alphas without chicks. He's doing him.

Real alphas don't tend to have game. They don't tend to care about the emotional lives of the people around them."

-WIA

When I clicked the link, I though this was about Russian girls. After I had clicked a link in the past I though was about Florida State University.

We need a separate abbreviation for Florida State University.

FStU?

FLSU?

Man I've been saying this for years hot chick love assholes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3Vyd2mGs...FxksHKw3D6

Gotta say that I do respect the honesty as opposed to the BS that girls will give you a lot of times when it comes to this question.

Anyways this video was basically a commercial for learning game.

Quote: (11-04-2013 12:59 AM)Wutang Wrote:  

More like a commercial for getting the hell out of the United States.

Quote: (11-04-2013 01:08 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

More like a commercial to visit Tallahassee, get in the right circles, drink, party, tailgate and fuck bitches.

delete

Is this serious?

I feel sorry for my american bros if these are the chicks you have to deal with on a day-to-day basis.

Wow, great share. Can't wait to get out of the USA. Whether women like nice guys or not in the USA, the behavior of those women is just disgusting to me.

Quote: (11-04-2013 01:30 AM)yb13 Wrote:  

More like a commercial to visit Tallahassee, get in the right circles, drink, party, tailgate and fuck bitches.

Haha! Exactly! There's some hot girls there in that video.

Quote: (11-04-2013 01:30 AM)yb13 Wrote:  

more like visit Tallahassee, drink, fuck bitches, and then get the hell out of the USA

Question ??

Who the hell ends up marrying these women ??? Jesus !

and why would you even want to ?? can you imagine these skanks raising your children ????

Quote: (11-04-2013 10:22 AM)kdolo Wrote:  

Question ??

Who the hell ends up marrying these women ??? Jesus !

and why would you even want to ?? can you imagine these skanks raising your children ????

Exactly. TBH, I personally wouldn't even want to sleep with them. Their behavior and manners are just disgusting to me.

Who would marry something like this and then have kids with them and expect your kids to have a chance what so ever.

There is a girl I used to work with and she was always kind of snobbish, but cute and I thought "hmmm, stuck up, but maybe she has some class". Oh no, she came in one time in not work clothes. Flip flops, tats on her feet, giant tat on the back of her neck. Just disgusting.

I liked what the guy at 1:40 said. "As long as you got game..."

Yup.

My friend from Florida once said UF gals will only fuck guys they know whereas FSU chicks fuck anybody. I can't imagine not getting laid at FSU provided you have common sense & are present at timely moments...even for a nice guy lol.

Drunk talking is sober thoughts has been proven with this video hahahaha

Well that solidifies it. If you can't get laid on spring break in Florida may as well put a gun to your head and pull the fucking trigger.

Each generation gets sluttier and sluttier.

Upside? More easy bangs
Downside? No relationship potential, but who the fuck wants one of those anyway.

I'll go ahead and look at the positive for now while I'm stuck in the United Sluts of America.

Sugar baby sites in Florida must be a god damned gold mine.

(Freeze pane as I search for cheap flights for spring break)

So let me get this straight. Girls are on video telling the truth and RVF is hating on them?

I suggest you watch this over again and tell me which video pisses you off more.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-24707.html

Quote:Quote:

So let me get this straight. Girls are on video telling the truth and RVF is hating on them?

Not me. I'm an asshole

You know the more I think about this the less I give a shit about girls being sluts. Unless you're a closet beta looking for "the one" why the hell do you care if girls will sleep with you fast.

That's a positive.

IMHO the only downward trend in the USA is the emphasis on a dude being good looking. That sucks because America is getting fatter so there are less good looking chicks to hit on.

If bitches were in shape I don't think I would give a flying fuck and would encourage that behavior.

So the chicks slut it up when they are young and better looking, then leave for some loser at 30. Sounds like a win to me.

Just don't take them seriously and it's a + all the way around.

Not to mention that the younger generation is getting weaker and weaker! Went to an 18+ club recently and it was seriously like competing with a bunch of people with Down Syndrome.

Encourage young girls to bang win win.

Yeah it's not as "fun" as banging foreign girls because they are nicer etc etc. But while you're here look at the bright side, these girls literally are happy to fuck anything with a tic tac of game and decent looks.

I dated a girl from Tallahassee, FSU alum, I actually went down there to visit with her once. The girl was a huge slut and I knew it but she was a lot of fun and I knew what I was getting.

Anyway we went out to some college bars and it was pretty hilarious. Reminded me of UCSB but more white trash. Kids drinking fishbowls and puking in the streets.

The girls I saw weren't as cute as the ones in that video though, in fact the talent sucked. It looks like that video was filmed in student housing and probably mostly frat and sorority houses. I wouldn't bank on showing up to Tallahassee and smashing stupid young college sluts. You'd need a connection to a frat house.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

I liked "treat them like dirt and they'll stick to you like mud" If I could go back in time I would have that written above the door on my room in college.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV