rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Family Friends Daughter

Family Friends Daughter

Hey guys
So I went to a dinner with the fam for thanksgiving and one of my dads friends has a good looking daughter that I want to get to know better and eventually bang, but I dont know how to approach it. I added her on fb which i know is not the right step but a number was impossible seeing as how the whole fam was there. how can i approach this without triggering her defenses and blowing my cover, since I am trying to keep it on the down low. I cant think of a good way to approach it. I appreciate the help.

Family Friends Daughter

Probably not worth going there. If it is your dads friend, or associate, I can only see you pumping and dumping her causing trouble, or even financial loss for your father (if it's a business associate). If she has hot friends use her to get to them.

Family Friends Daughter

Been there before. Don't do it. Only causes trouble.

Family Friends Daughter

For some reason i thought you wanted to bang your buddy's daughter. and of course that would go over swimmingly too

Family Friends Daughter

That's kind of early for Thanksgiving. Next time you all meet up, elderly chat to her then when it's just you and her, turn up the game. Meet outside of the social circle. Boom. Report back.

Family Friends Daughter

For some reason, I read the title as "Friend's daughter". I came prepared for some fucked up story.

But for some advice, if this friend of your dad's is a business interest, don't do it, like many users have mentioned

Family Friends Daughter

why is everyone under the impression this guy is a business associate of his dad?

Family Friends Daughter

he is haha, yeah good call. i was thinking of be friending her then down the road seduce her but i rarely see her so its all good anyways