rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

you look like Maroon 5

you look like Maroon 5

I was in the club earlier this night, and ran into some fly girls (one solid 8, she was with her friend - a 7).
I was spitting some game on the 8, but she wasn't into it, so after some conversation she said both were heading home, was nice meeting me and stuff.
Kissed cheek goodbye and went my way.
Half hour later meet both dancing in the hall. Gave them a big grin and told an 8 something along
"looks like your house party is rocking good"
Out of a sudden a friend (7) told me
"do you know Maroon 5?"
"yeah, kinda"
"you look like one of them"
"which?"
"the main guy"
But when I tried to dance with her, she would refuse, and so would another chick.
Try to figure out how to handle a situation like this. I feel it was kind of DHV pointed towards me, but wasn't able to make that work in my favor.
Thoughts?

you look like Maroon 5

Quote: (11-02-2013 08:35 PM)artur jedi Wrote:  

I was in the club earlier this night, and ran into some fly girls (one solid 8, she was with her friend - a 7).
I was spitting some game on the 8, but she wasn't into it, so after some conversation she said both were heading home, was nice meeting me and stuff.
Kissed cheek goodbye and went my way.
Half hour later meet both dancing in the hall. Gave them a big grin and told an 8 something along
"looks like your house party is rocking good"
Out of a sudden a friend (7) told me
"do you know Maroon 5?"
"yeah, kinda"
"you look like one of them"
"which?"
"the main guy"
But when I tried to dance with her, she would refuse, and so would another chick.
Try to figure out how to handle a situation like this. I feel it was kind of DHV pointed towards me, but wasn't able to make that work in my favor.
Thoughts?

Starting to think you're [Image: troll.gif] ing us with these inane threads.