rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Feminist Haunted House

Feminist Haunted House

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/10/30/tax...in-toronto

Lolololololol.

At least I think its good that The Toronto Sun seems completely against this. Really, part of me does think people should be able to make art freely minus their backgrounds or reasoning for the art, but I do agree that it was ridiculous that the reporters from Sun, who as they say, payed taxes that funded this art piece, were not allowed in.

A humble gentleman's blog about pussy, cigars, and game.

LATEST POST:
The Problem With Nightclubs

Also check out my blog for cigar discussion and reviews.

Feminist Haunted House

80% No vote. Who even comes up with stupid shit like this

Feminist Haunted House

Quote: (11-01-2013 10:53 AM)Architekt Wrote:  

Who even comes up with stupid shit like this?

The people who are destroying liberalism.

Feminist Haunted House

I've heard terrifying stories about this place.

According to urban folk lore it is said that the ghost of the patriarchy roams the halls searching for helpless womyn to oppress.

The bathrooms are filthy and if you cry rape three times in the mirror the lights will start to flicker and a misogynist will appear behind you and you will feel violated.

Trigger warnings at every turn, poor internet connectivity, and haunting voices can be heard, their wails of incorrect intersectional gender terminology echo like piercing nails.

The worst part of all?

When you think you've had enough, when you're beyond offended, blood pressure is higher than normal, when you're wheezing from the two flights of stairs and feeling the black and blue of injustice.... a man is there at the exit and politely holds the door open for you wishing you good day.

Feminist Haunted House

Its publicly funded too. Why they can't pay for this out of their own pocked I don't know.

Feminist Haunted House

Quote: (11-01-2013 03:14 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

I've heard terrifying stories about this place.

According to urban folk lore it is said that the ghost of the patriarchy roams the halls searching for helpless womyn to oppress.

The bathrooms are filthy and if you cry rape three times in the mirror the lights will start to flicker and a misogynist will appear behind you and you will feel violated.

Trigger warnings at every turn, poor internet connectivity, and haunting voices can be heard, their wails of incorrect intersectional gender terminology echo like piercing nails.

The worst part of all?

When you think you've had enough, when you're beyond offended, blood pressure is higher than normal, when you're wheezing from the two flights of stairs and feeling the black and blue of injustice.... a man is there at the exit and politely holds the door open for you wishing you good day.

LO fucking L.

Anybody catch a picture of the Cavern O' Vaginal Horrors' yeasty creator? Scarier than any haunted house:

[Image: 1297485808268_ORIGINAL.jpg?quality=80&size=650x]

[Image: barf.gif]

Wonder if she's drinking a jar of urine?

Feminist Haunted House

Whoah. Read the article. This is seriously fucked:

Quote:Quote:

TORONTO - This haunted house warns of “severed” male genitalia while encouraging women to flash theirs.

Billed as art, you are paying for it.

“Don’t trip over the severed penises,” says one sign inside the guided tour of Toronto’s own “lesbian haunted house.”

There is also a mock “ball-busting room.”

Happy Halloween.

Creepy.

It’s an example of your tax dollars at work.

Allyson Mitchell, the artist behind “A Lesbian Feminist Haunted House,” has received thousands in government grants.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Feminist Haunted House

Once again, you can't make this shit up.
It almost reminds me of those fundy Christian Hell Houses. Almost.

Feminist Haunted House

Ummmm...it is publicly funded, but they say who can and who can not enter it....i smell some discrimination and hipocrisy there.

"What is important is to try to develop insights and wisdom rather than mere knowledge, respect someone's character rather than his learning, and nurture men of character rather than mere talents." - Inazo Nitobe

When i´m feeling blue, when i just need something to shock me up, i look at this thread and everything get better!

Letters from the battlefront: Argentina

Feminist Haunted House

Quote: (11-01-2013 04:25 PM)Bronan the Barbarian! Wrote:  

Anybody catch a picture of the Cavern O' Vaginal Horrors' yeasty creator? Scarier than any haunted house:

[Image: 1297485808268_ORIGINAL.jpg?quality=80&size=650x]

[Image: 1377455705794883.png]

Feminist Haunted House

The sad thing with these freaks is that the more they resemble men, the more they despise men.

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

Feminist Haunted House

Quote: (11-01-2013 04:11 PM)kbell Wrote:  

Its publicly funded too. Why they can't pay for this out of their own pocked I don't know.

You have much to learn about Toronto. The best advice I can give is don't question it, just stay as far away from it as possible.

Feminist Haunted House

According to this Toronto newspaper, the lesbian-managed 'men-hating house' is open for underage girls to visit, and, there is very sexual stuff on display inside... There is NO warning at the entrance for underage people...

Isn't that a crime? Lesbians are allowed to be discreet paedophiles?? [Image: sad.gif]