rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Learning Game from Girls

Learning Game from Girls

I'm SURE there's a thread for this but i can't find it.

What moves/lines/game related things have you learned from girls? I was just chatting with a girl and she dropped this bomb on me, totally unrelated, totally out of the blue and it got me.

'fall out of love with me, i'm no good for you'

can't even say shit to that without accepting the frame that i want her

"i have to fall in love with you first" <-- nope
"it'll be pretty easy too" <-- nope
"ha, as if anyone could fall in love with you" <-- nope

my reply was to just say 'fuck that's a good line, i'm thieving it'

Learning Game from Girls

"I only fall into love, and I'm too good your for kiddo"

My first thought. I've been loving the "kiddo" line lately. It may just because I am getting older, but it works even with my girls my age...it establishes a frame of authority over her.

But I do like that line.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Learning Game from Girls

Quote: (10-31-2013 05:47 PM)Kimber Wrote:  

"sorry, what was your name again?"

Learning Game from Girls

kiddo is dumb, don't play childish games. I used to do that too, but it's adversarial and only a chump gets adversarial over banter.

Just ignore her comment and keep trucking, or be like "you sound like a flapper from the roaring 20s. On that note, know any speakeasies in town?"

Or be like, "............k did it. Harder than I thought"

or be like "not a bad line for a song"

Remember, you're just chatting. Don't look at it like frames and all these game concepts. Just have fun. Keep her attention and give her something enjoyable with your interactions.

Learning Game from Girls

Quote: (10-31-2013 05:57 PM)master_thespian Wrote:  

forget my response. Thespian is dropping knowledge here.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Learning Game from Girls

Having drinks with a girl who said straight up "you're taking me too seriously" - it was an amazing flash of truth. She wanted me to be playful and tease her, I'd slipped into being too earnest. That snapped me out of it and it was plain sailing from then on.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Learning Game from Girls

appreciate this info, if this situation ever comes up again i'll be sure to use one of these.

what you guys have learnt from girls?

Learning Game from Girls

I think you handled it well. You showed that you don't care that much about her and that you may have other prospects to drop that bomb.

Learning Game from Girls

Quote: (10-31-2013 06:14 PM)Caligula Wrote:  

Having drinks with a girl who said straight up "you're taking me too seriously" - it was an amazing flash of truth. She wanted me to be playful and tease her, I'd slipped into being too earnest. That snapped me out of it and it was plain sailing from then on.

I can't believe it. Those exact quotes came out of a girls mouth recently to me.

We were having wine, and almost done when she mentioned it to me. I threw a 50 on the table for the bottle, went outside, picked her up over my and walked her to a dive bar around the corner. A staring contest she lost, led to her buying tequila shots, which led to animalistic clawing at each other in the bar, which led to the bang.

Learning Game from Girls

You can learn a lot of good game from the crazier types.

Me: "what are you doing now?"
Her: "sex"

It was a joke (she called me shortly after when I ignored the text) but I still remember it giving me the sinking gut feeling. Mean line but effective. I use it now myself on the right type of girl.

PM me for accommodation options in Bangkok.

Learning Game from Girls

First rule of game:

Never ask a girl for game advice.

Learning Game from Girls

Quote: (11-01-2013 10:46 AM)frenchie Wrote:  

First rule of game:

Never ask a girl for game advice unless you want to do the opposite of what she tells you or if you want to know what not to do.

Fixed.

Check out my thread Essential android tools for modern players and alphas to find out how to make your android phone your wingman, or click here and scroll down if you only need to root it.

Want sound that puts iPods and iPhones to shame? I got you covered!

Learning Game from Girls

In a way, everything we learn is indirectly learned from girls.

Even when a guy gives you advice, it is based off of his interactions WITH girls.

The best teacher is experience with girls; trial and error with girls.

Girls give us feedback, which is essential for learning.

Everything I've learned has come from interacting with girls.

Learning Game from Girls

Girls are ahead of guys socially, every attractive woman no matter how dumb she behaves has some degree of social intelligence.

Learning Game from Girls

My first ever nugget of game was learned directly from a girl. In high school, I was in love with this one girl. We talked all the time, and even "went out" a couple of times. I was infatuated with her, but she clearly wasn't as into me. She had a friend who I met when they both prank called me. After the prank call, the friend continued to call me (unbeknownst to the first girl), and we started talking regularly. Girl #2 essentially told me that I wasn't being successful with girl #1, because I was "too available" and "too nice" to her. Now, I don't know if that was something she did to try and throw salt in her friend's game, but the shit worked for me. I had a lot less problems with girl #1 from there on out, although I never banged her.

Here's the kicker, though..... I ended up using girl #2's own advice on her. The summer after my freshman year of college, I was banging her on a daily basis.

Learning Game from Girls

Quote: (10-31-2013 05:57 PM)master_thespian Wrote:  

I'm stealing that

Learning Game from Girls

FUK THAT.... girls have no game. She probably recycled that line from a natural she met, who banged her.

I have actually stopped girls and said:
...wait.
We want equal rights right?!?!?(especially in DC)

her: of coarse..
Me: right!! so if a guy said that line would you talk to him....(no girl would be quick enough to reply YES)

Exactly!!! so why should I continue this conversation???(implying that her pause was a NO).
-----

You have control of the conversation at this point. You can go into any routine you want. But it must be more up tempo than hers. You have to control the conversation...and have a authority/commanding tone. BE very showcase-ish

EX.Listen.... you look like a nice girl. Use that stuff on ammeturs, nobody, newbies. But me...you gotta by flowers first or something, chocolate or something. Even if you get em from the old man who walks in every bar and club with the bouquet and trolls every couple to buy them for each other even if you met 5 secs before....

now thats not acceptable, but I do make exceptions...You get the idea... ?!?! you get better at this.

THis has to be memorized COLD...or you have to be a blabber mouth who can create any situation that reverses the traditional rolls. I have had Several girls buy me roses. This works... control the convo. THe girls who are just attention whoring will just clam up and get weird. The 8s and up wont. They are to confident.(they may be shocked...it will be new)

I generally tell them to do something...to see if they respond at this point... like hey step over they are trying to pass u. If she responds immediately and does it... You are winning.

Then I would even be willing to go to the bar get a drink... and
pay for her. But, you have to be fast...up beat up tempo.

Like come here, I need another drink what do u drink. She eont be in control enough to try to shit test you...and ask for some crazy expensive shit... if she stubbles and studders...you drink vodka, tequila,rum?!?!? which one.

You just gave her multiple choice.. no matter what she answer she will stay within the confines u give her. a couple shot you win. THis is THE only time I would pay for shots... if she meets my body language protocal and responds naturally to my elevating commands...

NOW... I have ran that game to until the wheels fall off....

But... i have failed several times...when I am just NOT ready..to fire back to there advances. this is something that has to be almost..."in shape like working out". A very perishable skill.

Disregaurd errors or anything I said stupid...im having to deal with a drunk chick right now...and I was the one who started of drunk.. i was gonna write more...but...gtg

"All My Bitches love me....I love all my bitches,
but its like soon as I cum... I come to my senses."

Learning Game from Girls

Quote: (11-01-2013 10:46 AM)frenchie Wrote:  

First rule of game:

Never ask a girl for game advice.

Absolutely, although AFTER banging a chick, in our post coital cuddle I almost always ask what attracted them to me. I found it helps to refine my approach and game, and they're usually too ecstatic (if you fucked them right) to realize what you're doing. I pulled an OKC chick the first time I met her and she told me my banter and confidence made her want to fuck me, two things I didn't think I was doing very well. It's also amusing to hear them tell you the exact moment when they knew they were going to fuck you.

Learning Game from Girls

Haha what are you guys talking about? girls have game, if they didn't then there wouldn't be so much bitching about oneitis... You don't ask girl for game advice, you learn through example.
A girl does something cute, flirty, bitchy or playful that makes you go crazy and want to fuck the shit out of her - it happens all the time. Mostly it's all contextual, but sometimes it transcends context and you can take the line or the move and transfer it to other parts of your game. One of the bigger players on this forum learnt a move from a girl where he wouldn't kiss in public, then make a weak excuse to get the girl back to his place where the girl would rationalise it and think 'he wants somewhere private to kiss me'. ha! a girl taught him that.
like gio said, give girls credit where it's due. they teach us through trial and error.

Learning Game from Girls

Quote: (11-02-2013 12:49 PM)Kimber Wrote:  

Haha what are you guys talking about? girls have game, if they didn't then there wouldn't be so much bitching about oneitis... You don't ask girl for game advice, you learn through example.
A girl does something cute, flirty, bitchy or playful that makes you go crazy and want to fuck the shit out of her - it happens all the time. Mostly it's all contextual, but sometimes it transcends context and you can take the line or the move and transfer it to other parts of your game. One of the bigger players on this forum learnt a move from a girl where he wouldn't kiss in public, then make a weak excuse to get the girl back to his place where the girl would rationalise it and think 'he wants somewhere private to kiss me'. ha! a girl taught him that.
like gio said, give girls credit where it's due. they teach us through trial and error.

The majority of my game is stolen from the body language, flirty behavior, and other stuff girls do. But this was my analysis looking out to in.

When I used to ask a girl, "What do women want?" The answers would screw with me. The answers they gave were always sloshed in translation by me for reasons I cannot figure out.

I learned it's better to observe silently than to ask outright sometimes.